chapter 25

Then he asks all of them their to promise her identity will remain hidden as it is not yet the time for her to be introduced outside. With all the promises to keep this a secret, the pandavas are having a silent eye conversation which is noticed by madi and she asked yudi what happened. The rest of the pandavas bow their head ashamed and embarrased at being caught while being over impatient while yudi asked if him and his brothers can spend the day with her since they will leave for hastinapur the next day.

Madi laughs and says "who said ur going alone, I already left my dear ghat with hidimbi jiji ,but I won't leave my other two partners, and also if I leave that who will trouble u all, maya is there for krishna and dau so I am not too worried about them." And she add that she will have to lie about her identity if she goes with them and in her acting, fun way blames dharmaraj while complaining to mata, " see mata your son who is known as dharmraj want this innocent child here to lie and go to hell"

With this the atmosphere definitely is lighter and krishna to joins in saying bua kunti it's better you take her with u subadhra's emotional blackmail is enough for me and dau to be in trouble, if my aruna come along not only mata and pitashree but our wives will also get angry with us for her antics.

And to this all start laughing, while arjun jumps in saying absolutely right madhav , she totally troubles her brothers and get them scolded by their mum or wife, and nakul says yes bhrata just how she troubled hirav bhrata. All the rest wondered who this was and so yudi gave them a brief on what had happened during their forest time.

While madi is busy sulking about them complain she quietly goes and hugs krishna. A few tears roll down her eye while she think about all the thing she would have said if she was alone with him. Krishna who was silently consoling her heard her thoughts and wanted her to actually say it.

Balram saw krishna and Madi and said " now that aruna is going with you all to hastinapur, let her spend her time with us today. With this all left to give them privacy while the pandavas were leaving nakul came closer to her and wiped her tear saying " adira jiji please don't cry it's a happy occasion that you found your real family here so you should be happy so quickly put on a smile or I wouldn't let u be with them cause they make you emotional."

Kunti observed their bond and smile, the pandavas soon leave while subhadra gushes on how she was missed since they knew her existence and how she had wanted an elder sister. Balram to showered her with love and madi was so glad to have met them.

krishna and balram to smile as they heard her thoughts about being lucky to meet them and feeling special cause of the same. Krishna then asked subhadra and balram to go sleep while madi will spend time with krishna. With that she was left behind and soon it was just her and krishna.

She then bombarded him with questions why was she brought here now ? also in the past when she was younger? Karn is still duryodhan's friend so is he still in the path of adharma? Did he get cursed or was he able to learn well? Duryodhan seemed docile with the pandavas so is he turning good? The war is inevitable so if duryodhan is good who will replace him? Why did karn not stay back with duryodhan? Was he insulted in the swayamvar?

Krishna starts laughing at this and asked ira to breath. She to smiles and he begins to answer her questions like " she had been given a boon and that allowed her to meddle with time, her choices brought her in the past, karn is not an adharmi and duryodhan is also changing. The rest shall be answered with time and your right war is inevitable this time only the casualties will be less and those who are severely adharmis will be punished."

She smile and said your right time will tell the rest and I know you won't answer the questions I have on the boon so I shall wait for you to do that. And now im really hungry can we go get some makhan." And pout really cutely. Krishna has a mischievous smile and says" sure why not, your truly my soul after all you know just what I want."

And they head to the kitchen grab two pots and go to the garden where they settle down, madi dipped her hand right into the pot and hands it to krishna feeding him, and same with krishna feeding her. Both close their eyes at the feel and take in the moment. They take their time to finish it and later when there is like 2 hr left to bhram-muharat ( 4am) they fall asleep in the garden with their heads on eachother.

Draupadi and arjun went to their room and arjun begins with talking about him and starts to know more about draupadi knowing she didn't have a childhood, he promises to help her experience all that before any thing else, proposing this they head to bed where arjun hugs her , playing the mouthorgan and lets her sleep in his arms.

The rest of the pandavas were with Kunti and they talk about how Ira is no longer only their heart said sister but also actually related to them as their cousin sister, they all were extremely happy with this news and soon fell in to a content sleep.

*********************************************

hey guys,

 i have three tests coming up Wednesday Thursday and Friday and so am not updating till Saturday, and here's the compensation to that and i shall continue on Saturday. 

hope you enjoy it and continue with commenting and voting the chapters.