chapter 23

Madirakshi was more than anxious even though she wasn't sure if agni dev had followed her suggestion and sent the other parts of draupadis soul to the bodies of the other wives, she knew if kunti will be in deep dedication she would ask for draupadi to be split subconsciously so she convince them all that they 7 should go for the swayamvar but she was unsuccessful as they said they five will head to the opposite side.

Knowing her attempts were futile she said she will stay back and carry out her prayers with mata, and when they return they will share out the daan they collect. With this the pandavas set to the opposite end but due to helping another sage reached swayamvar they ended up there and coincidentally that was around the time duhassan was failing to pick the bow, arjun had a look at draupadi and was lost in her eyes while his brother broke brought him back to reality he then shifted his view to the bow admiring it as well.

Duhassan failed and so mama suggested that karn as a friend of duryodhan should participate on his behalf, krishna had already told draupadi about arjun and she had fallen in love with him, and when she glanced at krishna she knew that karn would be able to win her hand as well, and that's when she heard her father mention how he is a sutputra who is ruling a gifted kingdom.

She was going to use that to reject him cause she even though disagreed with the caste bias she wanted to find a way to stop him and with all the pressure she couldn't think straight. Before she reacted karn did and he greeted everyone and said that he is sure he will win the competition if he participates but his heart belongs to someone else and so he shall not participate.

He thanks panchal raj and bow infront of draupadi saying I hope you forgive me for not participating and not to insult you in a way of rejection I want to accept you as my sister if you are okay with it. Draupadi did feel sincerity in his eyes and accepted him, while the others started complaining that the competition doesn't make sense if no one can lift the bow and the two alive are refusing to participate.

krishna now asked draupad to open it to bhramans and the pandavas took it as a cue to come out of hiding and so arjun with his brothers blessing went ahead and lifted the bow. With that he was also able to hit the fish target right in the center of the eye and with exceptional precision, by now the kurus and karn knew he was arjun.

Other king were angry an took this as a insult and were proceeding to kill arjun and draupadi for choosing a bhraman but krishna handled this and draupadi left with the pandavas to take their mothers blessing before the actual marriage.

Madirakshi saw mata sitting for the prayers and so she to joined and quickly completed her prayers, once she was done she went to the doorstep and waited for the brothers with draupadi. She was nervous and continually prayed that she saves draupadi.

She saw them at the entrance and immediately barge them with question why they are late and all to make it seem like she wasn't expecting drapadi there. And when they told her everything she grinned at arjun and drauadi and said both of you wait here I shall bring mata and the pooja thali for your aarti.

They agreed and she quietly closed kunti's eyes and took her outside, and let her see the surprise of getting another daughter. She they brought the thali while they explained the situation and swayamvar to kunti.

Soon the king , prince Dhrishtadyumna and shikhandi arrived and they were invited to the palace, krishna was tehre as well but he was behind all so wasn't noticed. While the pandavas shared their identities the king asked for Madi's introduction and at the same time krishna made his presence known.

Madi saw him and felt like she knew him deeper that the devotion she had for vishnudev and his avatars and small drops of tears flowed down her cheeks. She slowly walked to krishna as did he towards her and she raised her hand to touch him afraid he would disappear.

The rest wonder what brought such a reaction but shurgged as they saw the meet. Madi immediately toched his feet while he pulled her up causing her to hug him tightly and she started crying. In a few moments she controls her her self while krishna too was in tears. Which madi wipes them of from his cheeks and takes them over her forehead. 

By the time they break apart madi's tattoo started glowing and her appearance slightly change and she was all of a sudden dressed up in the rarest silk and had simple rare jewel sets all over her.all wondered how this happened but instead krishna said he will explain later and for now they should head for draupadis marriage.

************************************

hey guys hope you are all doing well, here the update well i planned to give it to you all tomorrow but just couldn't wait or stop myself from sharing it once it was written so enjoy reading it. XDXDXD

hope you liked the swayamvar scene and a small meet between krishna and Madi, the reveal and all will follow the chapter, and i'd like to know your view on the chapter and what do you think will happen, will karn and Ira meet right away? 

looking forward to more comments.