chapter 62

The elders nodded and were relieved she will be fine and that gave them hope to take care of all the kids and wait for karn and Ira to come back all the mothers prayed for Ira's return while krishna, balram and the wives all silently wiped their tears for when Ira returns she would return as their daughter and karn to would know how his love is deeper than words can explain.

While karn prayed to his father suryadev to take the two of them to surylok, he asked for the garden of the magical suryamaya flower, suryadev had no idea why but obliged as he knew Ira waking up was more important than them meeting the rest, while all the gods had gathered in the palace as they were told that they shall soon know why Ira was able to change time and so he showed the way and headed for court to inform that the couple were here and will join them once Ira gets up.

Karn took ira to the garden where he saw one flower in the middle which glowed extreme bright and was having a golden outline to it slowly he could see the golden outline move towards them and wrap around ira and himself. He was shocked but he too fell unconcious where they were pulled into the flower and his conscious mind went to the beginning where he saw ira's conscious soul standing at a corner. As soon as he touched her she hugged him and he to tightly hugged her and soon they both were projected to a vision the part where Ira was born.

They could see how all the tridevs were busy fighting to save humanity, all had merge with their respective ardhangini's and the union was marvelously spectacular, and during the fight they all had blood and sweat from all six combine into a ball of energy, this energy grew and as the fight was soon over when they looked at the ball they saw a small baby girl she had charms of all 6 and her aura was so pure that all the clans and nature around were in love with her.

They all held her close, brahma dev then decided to have a naming ceremony where all of them will name her for she is the tridev and tridevi's daughter. With this the naming began with her having many names and her laughing and smiling through the ceremony. The main names she went by was Archini ( ray of light ),shubha ( auspicious) and many that relate to her parentage of tridev and tridevi Followed by the kundali writing and her life being written out, however brahmadev was interupted and so her life story was incomplete and she was the wielder of her own story.

Ira had tears as she saw this, karn held her for support as they mover to another section where they saw how she loved and was loved by all, never discriminating and always showing all the correct path, serving her parents and all elders and playing with the children, she had a lovely bond with all of them, all the swarg residents and all other lok residents loved her. The vision moved to her studies with guru bhrihaspati and guru shukracharya which she excelled and that where she saw a younger version of karn his name was Arun ( the sun) and she saw how they both fell in love. She was given the names Arun's shireesha (shining sun), Aabhaa (Glow, shine) and abhitha ( fearless) for her ultimate love sacrifice and devotion to Arun.

She smiled think how it was similar with how they fell in love and they saw how they were both married and loved by all his family members. She saw the bonding with her inlaws that is surya dev and his wives mata sanghya and mata chhaya, and how she was pampered by all his brothers, their wives, and her sister-in-laws. The teasing moments where they called her names that show her as a part of him and how she loved being called by those.

She smiled at that cause her bond with his current family is no different.he to smiled thinking no matter where she was or who she was her nature was always the same her relations always so pure and loved. They had seen many of their close intimate moments and the final one when they both became one in all senses they both felt shy thinking it to be too private but they knew it was them so karn just back hugged her and they just watched how deep the love was more like not able to control any of the visions they pass.

Ira and karn then saw the next scene of patal lok which terrified them, since they saw a rakshas only recognising him to be narkasur who just woke from his penance where he got his boon of being killed by someone unknown and not in existence and none of the tridev or tridevi being able to kill him. Which the overconfidence that he is immortal he had harmed many of the ladies and soon his terror reached surya lok where all the devs were planning to attack him since they knew the tridev or Tridevi's could not help.

While this was going on narkasur's wife was a great devotee she loved him like no other she was a true sati, unaware of any of her husbands evil acts or the boon of not being killed, as the attack started Arun was the commander and his army was not very powerful, he was soon losing and his wife Ira had just received some good news that she was pregnant and she wanted to share this with him so went to the battle field to wait his return and quickly share the news where all she saw was dead bodies and only to see Arun weak taking his last breathe.

She went closer and told him about this and alsopromised to raise their child well she bid him a happy farewell making sure hehas no guilt and prayed for his peace.

********************************

finally Ira's back story who she is.....

what do you all think is it up to the mark??????//