chapter 57

She had got all of them on her finger tips and at the edge of excitement on what all she wanted to share and with that she said they need to play a game. Karn was surprised to see this side of hers after a really long time since she was free only with him and the kids and now she is once again free. He found her actions irressistable as he fell deeper in love with her. With all the brothers agreeing to play the game the soon started

ira then took out pics of a few children and said I want to all to identify all the parents of this kids and all of them are present here . And as you identify them I shall tell you all about them. With that all started guessing and they all got to know about there kids, and also about their love lifes like how varchas was in love with balrams daughter  vatsaka, how laksmana was in love with Krishnas son, and lakshman and susotama were in love with another king pratap's daughters and they are a lovely family  with dharma residing in their hearts so we have promised to have the kids married. The pandavas said they are our kids but the two of you have more right so we respect ur decision. all 4 of them  have been waiting for the agastyavas to get over so when all the parents are back they can get married.
While lnakul and sahadev children  neha and sachinet are both still looking for partners .

all the parents were super happy hearing about their kids with all completing and emerging victorious in their studies, and warfare and also managing small parts of the kingdom to show their training practically. With this they also know about the love they have for each other that they shall always be united. while the last portrait came but they could not realize who the kid was since they were sure they had mention all their kids they thought some other kid's painting might have been mixed.  when asking karn and Ira they are like this is for you to find out and after a couple minutes of guessing, arjun realised that that kid is Ira's son. Arjun immediately said it is your son to ira who smiled and nodded. she told them that he is their kid and they have named him aditya .

While karn said ira was right that arjun would be first to guess this and so she wins the bet they had. While other look on wondering what the bet was karn says that we had made the bet before coming here and the bet was i have to dress up and act  like arjun, what i didn't know was that he was brihannala and now i have to dance and dress like him. Ira says i know you will do great and i'm not leaving you alone, i to will dance with you in my male form  as Meraksh( meaning gods eye in sanskrit)

she then asks arjun to get a pair of his clothes and give karn for the day they dance where both of them will dance for the king and queen as appreciation to let them stay for the few days and after that they will head back. all others laugh it off while arjun agreed and with that they all called it a night.

the next day all of them were happier and were back to their respective work while karn was back to his disguise as the traveller he worked with yudishter and they both was able to gain the kings confidence and so was invited officially in court where he could see the royal proceedings. this was because even though visala, indraspath, panchala and dwarka among the super power kingdoms practiced more equality he knew other kingdoms did not and so wanted to improve them and seeing how they work closely will help him make better alliances.

while ira accompanied brihanalla in the classes, the princess  had permitted that since she went as brihanallla's brother Meraksh, the queen was present and she was happy to see the extra help that ira brought in for the teaching, ira then asked if they could perform for the court to express their  gratitude for the stay, and said his wife (* i.e  karn in female form ) will be coming on the last day so it would be a couple perfomance.

the night were passed with all of them enjoying and all were thankful to have met earlier than what was supposed to happen while the last night together came and they all were sitting together where yudhi who had been wanting to ask what they would do once they return went on to ask if they can wage a war against hastinapur. Ira understood that thought it has been years to the fateful day they haven't yet forgotten it and want to get justice for what happened. they also mention how their view on their family has changed for how  the silence of elders is not dharma and that the citizens of the kingdom are suffering and as it is originally their home they need to protect it from the false sense of dharma being followed. 

All  the brother appear to have the same rage  as they had years back and needed to fight for the wrong they had faced in the name of dharma. Ira mentions she doesn't want war since the soldiers do not deserve this, and that the royals need to repent for their action which is neither showing nor appearing to happen so they shall find a way to make sure justice is provided. This would not only be for them trying to harm her but also for breaking their false belief that what they do in the name of dharma is right. the brothers agree and ask her what she is thinking and she looks at karn who takes over saying we shall challenge only the royals so this will be a war between them that is all of them and all of who were pressent in the dyut sabha  including those silent. 

the brother think on it and say why would they agree to this and how will this change anything, ira says this is not supposed to be a war as no one else wanted it , and we to don't have the right to have a war that results in  killing soldiers from both sides as they are not responsible forr the kings actions, and this will still be a punishment for conquering hastinapur once the king is captured we can combine all kingdoms trough an alliance that will help us present a better life to all subjects and give an inspiration to our future generation.

Yudhi agrees to this and says your right Akshi and this is our promise to you that all those who watched that day and stayed silent in the name of dharma shall be perished cause when they forgot their humanity their souls had already been killed and now they shall face the consequences of their act.

she smile at that and say i expected this from all of you and am proud that you will fight for what is right and against only those who are wrong. they all share a group hug and then ira remind arjun for the clothes. everyone looks at her in  shock like she was actually serious. she chuckles as she says life is a either daring adventure or nothing else and I don't want my life to be nothing. 

karn say my life has change when i met you and for your smile i'd do anything so what you say ia my command. everyone admires their bond and soon the wrap the night. the next day in court karn comes dressed as a girl and ira meets him as meraksh, while karn is inroduced as tejasvi. soon they begin the performance and no one can resist the view the king is highly impressed and want to gift them for which they decline politely saying they just wanted to express their gratitude for the weeks stay and need to leave.soon they returned back to their kingdom and shared the new with all the kids and their parents saying the day is not far when they will meet them all.

Hey guys I know I have been missing for quite a while and sorry for keeping you all waiting.
What do you all think of the story and hope you enjoy it
Thanks  for all the support so far do continue and shared your thoughts,.
IRA is still a mystery so what do you think is her story any guesses??
Lots of love
Bella