chapter 63

She went closer and told him about this and also promised to raise their child well she bid him a happy farewell making sure he has no guilt and prayed for his peace. Narkasur had returned to make sure Arun was dead saw shubha (ira's past) and was lusting on her she felt the negative gaze and turned to see the rakshas.

She was scared but knew that arun was her strength he was always in her heart giving her the power to face any challenge. Narkasur when closer and told her he killed her husband and now she belongs to him and he shall make her his. She denied and said whether her husband is there or not she was is and will always belong to him.

Her continuous no angered narkasur, she knew it was dangerous to be there alone but had no other option, while narkasur was dead serious and pounced on her, she too did not back off but summoned arun's sword and fought. The fight was deadly ira was pregnant and was loosing energy but she fought and her strength surprised narkasur who found out she was not only Arun's wife but also the daughter of tridev and tridevi, he then showed her she was weak and he will torture her, fill her with his seed and their son will kill her parent and make him the ruler of the triloks.

Shubha was angered and used all her force to attack, with this she was able to weaken him slightly and he fell to the ground. Shubha who had a little power left and used that to transport herself and Arun closer to the palace, she took him to the garden where they first made love after marriage and she fell to the ground there grasping for energy.

On the other side, narkasurs' wife saw him wounded and got to know subha did this to him, not knowing the reason and her husband weakly manipulated her into believing that he was faultlessly attacked and pretended to die, acting breathless until his wife who he knew loved him dearly and would not leave anyone for separating them left to deal with the accused i.e Shubha (Ira) , the wife Asistha ( quick) true to her name was hurt and in anger went looking for shubha only to find her hugging Arun, she assumed the are celebrating after harming her love her husband Narkasur and in he anger cursed subha.

Her words were harsh as she was deeply hurt and angered " wow subha wow, you are here celebrating after leaving me a widow, leaving my child fatherless, so I curse you to live a thousand lives as a human where sins are all accepted and each time never meeting your love and being tortured and lonely till you die you will forget everyone you love and always feel incomplete and that will be fair for the hole you left in me by harming my husband"

While she cursed the tridev, tridevi , her in-laws all came and heard the curse they were broken and tried to have it reduce but the grief Asistha was facing was too much that she only saw them as an enemy and continued cursing the subha more " your parents only care about you right so I curse you to be forgotten by all living things whether god or rakshas, or humans and as you suffer your 1000 years they wouldn't even know you and you can never meet with any of them. "

Subha was hurt and deeply in pain for she was already separated from her love and now even her parents. She did not know what to say and the trauma made her weak but she tried to stay strong saying that all that happened was in her defense, her husband is already dead, Narkasur lusted on her tried to force fully come closer to her and he is the one who killed him(Arun) .

Listening to this Asistha was shocked she was in denial, but knew her husband was no saint, the truth in Shubhas eye told her she was wrongly manipulated. She then noticed the glow on Shubha and realized she was pregnant and had just lost her husband, with the truth infront of her she was feeling sympathy and wanted to take back her curse but realized it was too late cause her curses are irreversible. She then gave a boon that her last birth is where she will get all the love and care she has missed, she will be born with the avtars of her parents and once she unites with her love no one can separate them, she will also be able to meet her parents as a devotee even thought they don't remember her she will have a special place in their heart and her last birth once the purpose of the avatars is successful she as well as they will remember everything.

Subha listening to this was happy, she thanked Asistha and hugged Arun as both her soul and His soul began to disappear. As the souls disappeared all tridevs, tridevis , the devs , rakshas all who knew of subha forgot her. Including narkasur and Asistha who knew she cursed someone but no reason for the curse . Asistha then went back only to see her husband all fit and fine, that's when she got to know his boon, and also how he is going astray from his dharma and all devs are hating him. She was guilty of the curse she gave out but did not remember to whom she gave it. She tried to bring him on the right path and only failed again and again.

Narkasur done with Asistha's dharma lecturing and also her interruption in anger stabbed her and she fell to the ground, she realized that she was betrayed by her love and in anger cursed Narkasur to die by the one she cursed. He had no idea who she cursed so assumed there is no one who can kill him. He made his sons hate their mom asistha and also help them get boon of immortality from the tridev so they too live longer than him.

With this all the flashes and visions stopped they realized all that had happened and the curse and all that was at that very garden. Ira realized the flower was the spot where they both disappeared from and now their bodies were in the exact very spot just inside the flower. As they gained consciousness and the mind spirits travelled back into their actual bodies there they recalled the love they made at that spot as Arun and Subha as they could see a glow outlining the bodies of their past in a hugging position. Karn who was understanding all that happened saw Ira and had the urge to make her his all over again.

He just pulled her into a desperate and longing kiss, as they broke free from it he continued his love to Ira marking her as his in all parts of her body as she too equally participated. They were one once again and as he spilled his seeds in her, he the collapsed into her hugging her and gave her one last kiss. They both saw a scene that shocked them as the outline of aruns body disappeared and they saw a movement from shubha's womb that was being transferred to ira's womb and soon after shubhas body too disappeared, it seemed like their child was waiting for the parents for too long and couldn't wait further. Karn hugged Ira as they realized she is once again pregnant and this time their child is special as he/she waited for almost an eternity to meet them and they soon dressed up wanting to go meet their godly family and then head to prithvi lok to their current family.

*************************************8

that's it for today hope you all enjoy the chapters do share your comments and views.

also the story is coming to an end and i shall try have two more chapters and a final epilogue and particular scene that you all want to see, do let me know in comments 

Also how many of you expected this or had a close guess do let me know.