chapter 51

Hearing ira's name and relation he wonders why and realized the question that were on ira's mind are on his now and were all valid to help them know them selves. Knowing he would get answers when time is right he immediately began his meditation so as to return to ira as quick as possible. With this bhagwan pashurama returned.

Ira had now informed all the family members and they told her they would help her out if needed and that she can approach any of them. She smile and nodded at that and said if needed she would not hesitate. Soon a year had passed, initially not many knew of karn's absence and so no one question her rule, and visala was effortlessly managed. Ira's day went with managing all kingdom related tasks of king and queen both, she tried get time to visit gurupita and mata as well as her brothers in dwarka and indraspath.

Her night times however went into meditating as well, not for her self but as a way to ensure karn was protected and he surprisingly felt her presence to remain focused, a white border had form around karn and he had felt ira's warmth. She surprisingly did all this effortlessly, all her family members were definitely impressed. While some kingdoms took a woman's rule as a sign of visala's weakness, and all faced her in battle out of which ira emerged victorious and with her compassion made more allies for the kingdom, and soon three years had passed, ira never missed karn as her meditation supported her and karn she stayed strong for him.

The children who had reduced time with ira and karn missed karn and wondered where he was as no one told them and they met ira who also said he will come soon. Indraspath was coming to celebrate their rajyasuga , but wanted to wait for karn as he was special in their life but ira convinced them to let it take place and she took additional responsibility of all the preparations. The havan was to be held at the center surrounded by a maya sabha and it showcased beauty of indraspath.

Yudhi was crowned samrat now and so became a part of the tripower of aryavat. During the event duhassan and shakuni who had been unreactive in the past years took support of shishupal who insulted every one specially krishna and madirakshi whom yudhi was giving the position to advise and help make decisions for their kindom.

Shishupal questioned her purity as she was in an unknown place for most of her life and even question her relation with the pandavas' who believe in her so much to give her a position in court. All pandavas and duryodhan were angry at madis insulted but she herself surprised them with calmness, the wives of pandavas were tearing up for the insult and wondered why madi has to face this they too were shocked seeing her unaffected.

Krishna who was silently waiting for shishupal's 100 sins to complete was super angry at madi's insult, while madi commented that she had once stopped shakuni from commenting anything about her and she will once again say this that she is pure and had not done anything wrong those who know her and matter to her will never question her and that is all she needs. So whatever is being said is baseless and so they better let the ceremony take place with out obstruction or the conscequences won't be in their favor and they will be reponssible themselves.

Her threat was scoffed and laughed upon by duhassan shakuni, shishupal and a few other kauravas and as shishupal spoke more demeaning her he had completed 100sins and krishna was no longer bounded took his shudarshan chakra and beheaded him. All others were shocked while madi went and poured some holy water praying his soul goes to heaven. Once done she asked them to begin the ceremony and ignore baseless voices. All had heard her humility and had also witnessed compassion towards one who insulted her and the respect towards the queen had grown among all.

Duhassan and shakuni were insulted and they kept accussing and disrupting the ceremony, madi's word had more values and ingoring the unnecessary people the ceremony took place effortlessly. Duhassan was angered being ignored and they left the area heading in the wrong direction. Madi who noticed respectfully told him he is heading the wrong way and exit was on the other side, duhassan ignored her and went ahead falling into the pit that was illusionary.

Most kings and duryodhan, and other pandavas except yudhi laughed at the scene while all ladies silently giggled at that only madi krishna and yudhi were silent. Madi then took charge and asked a few soldier to help him out and take him respectfully out side and asked the others to respect that it could happen to any of them and since they would not want to be laughed at they should not do to others since what you sow is what you reap. Most understood her and soon the atmosphere returned to a respected one with the ceremony continuing.

Shakuni and duhassan however saw this as a way of ira taunting them and flaunting her power, and got super angered. Shakuni however calmed him and decided their revenge will completely break all of them and since karn who was very powerful was not present they can take advantage of that and also get visala along with indraspath.

********************

hey guys here an update i hope you like it.

do share your views through votes and comments.

Also on a side note does any one know the story -  choices also based on  mahabharata has an additional character Advika who is karn's childhood friend and marries him later, in that kunti had a letter from pandu claiming karn as his son, and draupadi is spilt in to 5 young ladies who are then married to the pandavas, the war also does not take place but there is a small competition between the karuavas and pandavas. showed a great bonding between krishna and advika. It has been completed and had about 70 or more chapters please let me know if you do i have been searching for it but am unable to find it. I really want to re read it as it was what inspired me to write this story and wanted to appreciate that piece of work again.

thank you and stay safe, lots of love

bella