Chapter 64

On the other side, mahadev, Bhramadev, Narayan, mata parvati,mata Saraswati and mata Lakshmi all had arrived at the court of surya lok where all devs wondered who Ira was and all about her past life that gave her powers to meddle with time, they had known of the boon she had received for her devotion and the curse for getting the boon, and the boons that were surprisingly asked for following her immense dedication. But the reason of those were unknown. The tridev knew why eventhough they all remembered their memories the devs need to have theirs unblock which is why all were gathered there. They used their powers and released the memories through which all devs were able to see how Ira was special to all of them.

Surya dev and his wives realised how she was always more of a daughter that daughter-in-law. All other devs too considered her a daughter and realised how incomplete their life was, indra dev who was always priding on himself remembered how she was someone who change his focus from himself and how he loved her immensely like all fathers love their children. Soon the couple to arrived to the court room and first the tridev and tridevis were given opportunity to meet Ira and karn who both saw the deep love they had for her, she to hugged them and even though she was forgotten, and had forgot everyone the bond could not be easily forgotten so they all deeply embraced each other and that moment was a blissful reunion.

The tridevs showered all their love and also helped Ira with all her powers as they unlocked all her bindings, karn saw her glow as her energies unlocked and so did his for they were a couple who were equal and partners in all situations. Turns out Arun and Subha from the previous lives were actually the god and goddess of love power and promises and so the position was now restored. Soon after they spent time with all their in law ( surya dev, his children and all other devs). It had been quite some time when Ira said they need to head back, karn to realised they need to head back as their mortal family to would be worried about them. All other understood and allowed for them to go.Karn and Ira were the youngest and so had already been pampered so much that they had tears as they left but knew they would return to this lovely family once the time comes.

Back at hastinapur all the subjects and royals prayed for ira and wished for the safe return. krishna was able to briefly explain all the curses and only hid the fact of her being powerful and who ira's real parents are ( the tridev and tridevis) as he knew that this would change many relations and thought there would be more respect he knew ira would never want anyone to treat her as special person or pamper her for her family name but only the love they have from her. So he made it seem as though her powers were a result of the curse asmita gave her husband as she was killed. And the hidden power had been magnified due to Ira's pure soul.

They others were satisfied with the answer and waited for the return, which wasn't long as it took a day on the earth time and the next day both ira and karn returns and the brothers ran to hug karn and their wives ran to ira, the parrents all followed suit and hugged the couple. All this while krishna, his wives, balram and revati waited for all to meet and then starting with balram and revati the couple hugged and showed her how much she was missed through the 1000 lives she was away from them. She too hugged them tightly assuring she will not leave them now. Followed by meeting krishna and their wives who all showered their love. Soon they all gathered in the court and all started addressing the court issues, all the superpower kingdoms decided to set common rules for all subject and follow what is already started in vasala and indraspath where by the commoners are able to persue their passion and improve a kingdoms true vission.

With the court session ending they addressed the subject and soon after headed for dinner where karn tried to make sure ira had eaten enough for two while she was being extremely difficult to handle as all she did was ignore karn and was not aggreeing to eat. The rest were confused except krishna who once again was just silently enjoying he scene. The brothers asked why she was not eating and ira just kept saying she doesn't want to eat.

Karn understood it was her mood swings as he had faced the total change in her appetite during adityas time wondered what she wanted this time round for he had to learn a lot of new dishes at that time hoped it was one of those for now. The kids who were spending time with her asked what she wanted and ira said she wants panipuri, almost everyone wondered what that was for it was only after her first pregnancy that they all had tried it and so the pandavas nd those at vanvas had no idea of it, bheem our foodie asked what the was followed by nods for the rest wondering the same.

Karn then explained that it is a chappata item and also very nice in taste. He also told ira he will go make it for her and she smilled giving him a cheek kiss and hugging him in a way to thank him. By now the elders guessed she was pregnant and through eye contact asked karn who nodded and left to get the food while the rest were confused but chose to begin eating what was there obviously leaving space for the new item. While the madi smiled mysteriously as she went to pamper all the kids.

Karn soon brought the food as krishna decided to help him out, they all enjoyed the new item while Ira to became normal and less cranky. They all gathered after dinner where ira had a surprise for all of them, she had called hidimba and her husband as well as ghat, they all came and they were enjoying the night where by krishna deeply explained the importance of dharma and yudhishter to came up and explained how important ira was in shaping his mindset and how he is finally free from the guilt and glad they got justice.

Ira to shared how she neither wants them to feel guilty and she wants them to all be happy now that they have finally got the main motive of their fight, justice and dharma now they all should peacefully rule and emerge stronger with all the subjects. All the kids there hug her promising they shall always support each other and never let greed get the best of them, while this promise was made ira made them understand the greed is futile for all of this belongs only to mother earth ( prithvi devi) and so thhey all are her kids taking care of it and they should love it the way they love their parents. With this Ira reminded everyone it was time for them to get their kids married and soon all got busy discussing all this.

Karn who saw ira being tried and yawning sat beside her urging her to sleep comfortably on him. She too agreed, but soon remembered that none of the brothers apart from her dwarka family knew that she was pregnant so she signalled karn and asked hime to play along. She went to the kids saying she loves someone else now, they all said obviously you love karn the most and she slowly denies saying it is not karn but someone else who will get all her attention, karn understood the act and with a sad face joined in saying you will forget all of us.

The kids specially the elder ones who were all there when she was pregnant with Aditya smiled knowing who it was and soon after the elders to found out and all happily celebrated this. Soon they got the kids married in the coming months, ira to gave birth to two kids a girl and a boy and they both were called Divya and Arvind. The new member of the family including the married coupls were all loved endlessly and they finally all lived a peaceful and loved life until it was time for all their departure to swarglok where karn and ira took over their positions and maintained the balance in love, power and promises.

***************************************

Let me start by apologizing for the late update, I hope you all are well and have enjoyed the story.

I hope I have not disappointed anyone with this end.

this would be the last book i am writing and maybe one of the last times i will be entering Wattpad, I'm starting a new phase in life and would like to focus on that .

thank you for all the support in this books journey and wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do.