I'm Shot

"We're on" Sarah said as she got a text from Wheezie telling them when the gold is going to be transported.

"Okay. I guess we're doing this. I mean armed robbery. I mean I'm cool with it but are you sure?" John B asked her

"My entire life, Ward has always gotten what he's wanted. Everyone jumps for him. And I thought it was respect, but now I realize that's fear. And John B you know the one person who never jumped for him was your dad. He wasn't like anyone I had ever met because he wasn't scared of my dad. This is for him and sheriff Pete and you and me." Sarah said to him as he nods.

"Are you bitches done making out because we're ready in here." Logan says to them as she walks into the room.

"The gold is here at my dads house. He's going to transport the gold from our house to a private air freight company located here. We need to intercept that gold before it ever gets on that plane." Sarah says to the group.

"Right. There're only two roads that'll take you there. We want to get him in these cane fields right here, south of the airport. That's where we spring the trap." Terrence says to them.

"Now you, Sarah and Logan will be dumped off right here. Then right there where those tree lines are, they're gonna come from that direction. Once Cleo and I get daddy on the ground, you and the girls can take the gold." Terrence says to John B while they are at the dump spot.

"So, all we need now is some kind of distraction, like a detour." Sarah said as they are all in the room planing.

"I can help with that" both Cleo and Logan say as they look at each other.

"Yours might be a little more family friendly so you go ahead" Logan said to her.

"How you go from living in Paradise Island to living in the street dodging coppers?" Cleo asks Sarah as they and Logan are walking.

"Fell in love" Sarah responded with as Logan gagged at her answer.

"Big mistake. Only got yourself to blame for that one." Cleo said.

"Yeah." She said

"It's better not to care" Cleo said

"Yeah like me. I don't care. I don't have the time to fall in love with anyone." Logan said.

"What are you talking about John B has told me stories about how close you and JJ were." Sarah said to her as Logan's cheeks burn bright red.

"Wait is that that blonde boy you never stopped talking about when we first met?" Cleo asked her.

"Okay change of subject please" Logan said face red as a tomato as the other two just chuckle at her.

"What about you? How did you hook up with Captain T?" Sarah asked Cleo.

"Father left. Granny died. Was kicked out on the street. I had to find a way to take care of myself. So I was sleeping on a local dinghy when I the mooring broke. I wake up and I hear someone yelling 'you know how to tie a bowline?' It was captain Terrence. I go on deck. I've been with him ever since. It's not the best times, but I gotta do what I gotta do, right?" Cleo said.

"How about you Logan? What's your story?" Sarah asks Logan.

"Eh not that good but I'll tell it anyway" she said "Um I lived in the outer banks my whole life. Grew up with abusive alcoholic parents who only cared about themselves. I met John B and JJ in the first grade after I punched them for pulling my hair." They all laughed "Met Kie and Pope in the fourth grade and we became the pogues. When I was 15 I came back home to get a beating that almost killed me and that's when I decided that I had enough of it. I stole my parents money burned the house down got on a fairy and came to the Bahamas. I met the Captain and Cleo when I stole something from them. They never caught me. And now we're here." She finished with a smile.