Morning

Horror awoke in his room, the cold cement walls being welcomed protection for him every morning. They weren't bare though, they did have some poster and photos that he had wanted and gotten. His room, or better known as the basement was nice. He had everything he needed and mostly wanted in the four walls he was stuck in and called home. Though sometimes he wouldn't be able to get somethings, Dust would when ever he asked. So that was always nice.
As he stood up he stopped thinking about those meaningless things, at the moment they really didn't matter. Walking over to his closet he opened it, sifting through the plethora of things in the small space before finding some sort of an outfit. A tan t-shirt with a few holes scattered around it, and a pair of shorts with lines down the sides of them. That was what Horror normally wore, and that was what Horror was gonna wear today. Sliding on both articles of clothing, he went over to the bottom of the stairs and slid his shoes on before walking up them. Standing in front of the large dark oak door Horror debated turning back, maybe getting a few more hours of sleep... But if he did that, then he would just end up making his day worse.
So after taking a few deep breaths he opened the door. It creaked open, like a door would maybe do in a horror movie before the protagonist was found. Closing it behind him, Horror began to walk the halls. It was still dark, no one was awake and the sun had not risen yet. It was not that early though, maybe six o'clock. At one point this would have been early for Horror, but after having gotten up so early so many times it barely bothered him anymore. But the cold chill in the hallways always seemed to freak him out, it always made him think that something bad was about to happen. Though he already knew that he had at the very least an hour until something like that happened.
Walking into the kitchen he saw his jacket, thrown across the back of one of the chairs haphazardly. Picking it up Horror threw the jacket around his shoulders, and slid his arms through the sleeves. After that he went over to the stove and got some cooking supplies. Turning the nob on the stove top, Horror listened to the ticking of the machine in front of him trying to spark to life. Though of course it wasn't living Horror liked to think of it that way, maybe because he had found respect for it after the many years of cooking it had to endure at the likes of him. Horror pulled himself away from his thoughts after noticing that the stove top had been lit. Placing a pan on top of the now burning flame, Horror grabbed some food he wanted to cook and a knife to help cut it all up. Placing what he wished to cut on the wooden surface of the cutting board, Horror started to chop away at the soon to be meal. The sound of the knife hitting the cutting board was all that could be heard as it echoed off of the walls of the kitchen. If someone or something were around or close by he would probably be able to hear them just because of how still and quiet it was. Though he could hear everything, he could see nothing. The empty blackness of the empty home made it so.
Shaking off the scared and eerie feeling of panic and slight fear, Horror slid the contents of the cutting board into the pain, hissing and a loud pop could be heard as he did so. The sizzle of the food continued as Horror kept on making and preparing breakfast. Soon enough he was done, so he turned off the stove and placed a lid onto of the pan to keep the food with in it warm. Just as he did he heard the lower oven go off. Opening it he grabbed the freshly back scones, those made for anyone who didn't want what was made. It was a common enough occurrence that Horror always made a little something else, and even though it wasn't the main course it was still made with love and care.
Allowing the scones to cool down for a minute, Horror grabbed some plates and set the table. Removing any and all items of clothing like jackets from the space and then putting them on hooks in the entryway. Once he was done with that he placed the scones on a nice place plate and made them look nice, then did the same with the main course. After he was done with that he cleaned up the kitchen and was done with his morning duties. But sadly after that he had no time to relax, hearing doors open and groggy monsters creep out of their chambers.
Horror sighed and sat down, not having much reason to be happy anymore. But then he had an idea. Standing up and taking out his phone, he went to the camera.
"At least I know someone that will appreciate this."
Snapping a picture of the set and food he made, he sent a picture to Dream. The reason he knew Dream was because him and Cross were seeing each other, so him and Dream met and talked. They ended up getting along well, especially compared to how everyone else did with him and the rest of the stars.
Horror's phone then buzzed, 'Wow that all looks delicious! I can already tell that everyone's gonna like it!'. Horror sighed typing a reply, 'Ya I hope they do!'. It was meant to match Dream's enthusiasm, even though Horror didn't share it.
"Horror, what are you doing?"
Hearing someone call his name, Horror looked over to see well everyone. But he recognized the voice and knew who it came from. It was Dust, the very close friend that's helped him get things for his room.
"Oh hey Dust"
Horror greeted, happy to see him.
"What did you make?"
Nightmare sternly asked, Horror's demeanor changing near instantly.
"U-Um well it's an egg-"
"Night it's some egg thing with veggies and stuff."
"Why would you make something like that Horror?"
"I don't know, I'm clearly not a fucking vegan. So it may just be because yesterday I didn't have any time to-"
"Are you talking back to me Horror?"
Horror realizing how he was talking sulked, letting himself sigh before correcting himself.
"N-No sir..."
Nightmare stood there for a moment, letting Horror's moment of defeat linger. After that the king smirked, grabbing Horror's chin titling his head up.
"Good~"
Nightmare snickered, tipping Horror's head up some more before letting him go and going to sit down with Killer. Horror rubbed his chin, it now a tad bit soar. He watched as everyone got some food, Cross still being a little picky and taking a chocolate chip scone thing instead.
"Well this taste good at least"
"T-Thank you..."
After Horror said that no one said anything. So he just sighed, not bothering to sit at the table instead sitting at the counter.
The others started to eat and Horror just sat there. At one point somebody came up behind him.
"Here buddy"
Dust sat down next to Horror, scooting a plate of food to his friend that had to be hungry.
"Nightmare let me get you some food, I know you like it."
"I do..."
Horror brought the plate closer to himself, starting to eat some of it.
"And I definitely used to enjoy food more a couple years ago...hehe..."
Horror sighed sadly, his hand shaking a little before he grabbed it using his other so it'd stop. Even so he had to put his fork down and stop eating. Dust thought that was rather sad, he hated to see his friend the way he was...he truly did...
"You can eat you know... You used to like food..."
"...I was just concerned about it. I felt like I either had to ration...or had to eat..."
"Well you better not start eating to much again."
Nightmare order, as he continued
"We don't need you getting all fat again~"
He teased, him along with everyone at the table laughing. It was humiliating, Horror didn't mind his body, he always thought it looked amazing no matter how much he weighed... But alas he knew that this was meant to be demeaning, to make him feel that way about himself...keep him as he was...
"You guys don't have to be assholes about everything."
Horror looked up from the counter and back at Dust.
"First you're all grumpy that he made something relatively healthy, then you're mad that he's fucking eating."
"Um yep, pretty much"
Everyone once again laughed at Killer's comment. Dust felt himself start to get angry, his eyes glowing and burning furiously. Yet Horror still put a hand on his shoulder, Dust relaxed a little so he could turn to look at Horror.
"It's ok Dust...they're just like that... I'm already use to it, so it's fine."
"Horror you-"
"Yes...that's right Horror~"
Nightmare cooed in a deep tone, as he got up and walked over to Horror. Putting a hand on the smallers hip bone, and the other on his shoulder, Nightmare leaned in close to the already shaking Horror.
"You already know better~ That's why you're still doing so good for boss..."
Horror didn't dare say anything as Nightmare ran his hand up and down his waist.
"Now keep being good for me, you wouldn't want me to punish you for being bad. Would you now?~"
"N-No I wouldn't..."
Nightmare let out an evil dark chuckle again.
"That's my good boy~ Now clean this up and put the left overs away."
"Y-Yes sir..."
Nightmare stood there for a only a second longer before letting go of Horror and leaving. Horror tried to calm down, his now rapid and panicked breaths not aiding in that. Dust rubbed Horror's back, helping him a little bit.
"You shouldn't let them treat you like that you know..."
"It's ok..."
"But it really isn't..."
Horror grimaced, then nodding to show that he understood what Dust was saying.
"...I have something for you...that'll maybe make you feel better..."
Horror sniffled and looked up at Dust. Dust grabbed a box that he had hid next to himself before handing it to Horror. Horror looked at it before slowly opening it. There was a black hoodie inside, the sides having small openings that were held together by red, purple, and yellow ribbons in a horizontal pattern.
"I know you wanted that...and I also knew that you couldn't go out and get it yourself... So I got it for you..."
Horror smiled
"Thanks you Dust..."
"You're welcome... Do you want me to bring it to your room?.."
Horror nodded, handing Dust back the box as he stood up and began to go and clean the table. Dust eventually stood up as well, walking past Horror to get to the rooms exit.
"Breakfast was amazing Horror, thank you..."
"You're welcome..."
Horror again flashed Dust a smile. Dust smiled back before walking away to go and put the hoodie he had into Horror's room.
Horror on the other hand had to stay, and clean up the mess that was left for him to pick up.
He got all the plates and silverware together and went over to the sink to clean them, like he had earlier with the pan and other utensils. As he did this he thought...
It wasn't going to get better...there wouldn't be a 'tomorrow's another day', because they were all the same... He just had to get through today for now...and be ready for when it all inevitably gets worse...