Suffering

Long days turned into unbearable weeks of torture for the family that lived in that house...For the guests it was sad...they caused the pain, and the sadness...and they wished they hadn't...
"Look at what you did? This is all your fault, complaining about what you think is wrong."
Though they definitely weren't the only ones...
"You don't have to tell them anything- And frankly you shouldn't, you insignificant mistake..."
PJ was balled up on the floor in kitchen, sniffling to himself as degrading insult after insult was thrown at him.
"You are nothing, they will love that child more then they will ever love you... Because you aren't anyones, and no one will love you like you're their true child..."
"P-Please stop..."
"Why should I? You need to know how alone you are in this mistake filled universe of disappointment, you being one of the biggest.."
"Please- Stop- Stop!"
PJ started crying, rolling down on the floor as he began screaming...
"J-Jam!- Oh no"
Ink was normally there to help PJ before things got out of hand like this, it actually never had until then... Ink tried to comfort his son, but PJ kicked and screamed to much to do so.
"See? You're causing a seen, making a mess of yourself, acting like the idiot of a child you are!"
"Wah!- Ah! stop Please! D-Don't say that!-"
"Jammy it's just me- S-Stop kicking-"
"Ink? Why is there screaming?- Oh no..."
Dream, who was about three weeks along, came over to try and help Ink help PJ. He barely looked like he was carrying, but for him you could see it...just barely though...
"It's always your fault, everything that happens is because of you!"
"N-No it isn't!-"
In PJ's small freak out, he hit Dream cussing him to fall back a little. He was ok, only having fell a few inches from the floor. At that point PJ stopped, seeing what he had done.
"I-I'm sor-"
"Jam it's-"
At that moment dark black liquid tinted the color teal made its way onto Dream... He didn't notice though...but PJ did, and he noticed that it came from him.
"What w-was that?"
"What was t-that?"
"What was what honey?"
Dream scooted himself back up, then went back over to Ink and Dream, cupping PJ's face... When he did that, that is when it happened...
"Everything is fine, I'm ok-"
"D-Dream"
Confused as to why he heard Ink's terrified voice, Dream looked up at his lover to see
him horrified...
"You're b-bleeding..."
At first Dream didn't know what that meant, how was he bleeding? There was no-...
PJ could only listen to the scream that followed after that, remembered the cry's as they echoed in his head, the picture of the blood stained on the floor... He remembered all of this from outside his parents room...it was a couple days later... He didn't even understand what happened... He just knew that-
"It was you're fault"
He only got told that-
"It was you're fault..."
That was it...all he knew was what had happened was his fault... His shadow wouldn't stop yelling that fact to him...the fact that it was always his fault... He felt horrible- of course he did...he hurt his brother or sister- and had never even met them...and having only known of them for what? A few weeks... His shadow had already said that when pregnant people bleed it means the baby died... He hoped it didn't though...he really...hoped...
"Mm..."
"PJ? Can you wake up?.."
Slowly, PJ got himself out of his tired and sleepy daze.
"Mm? Y-Yes? Do you w-want me to go to bed-"
"Oh um...I do...but honey...I...this-"
"Is my baby brother or sister still ok?.."
"Yes...they still are, but...PJ, I need you to be honest..."
"About?.."
Ink let out a small sigh, sitting down next to PJ and placing a hand on his shoulder.
"If you're jealous- Or think you should be of the baby-"
"W-What? No, I would never be jealous! I love them- Even though I've never seen them..."
"PJ..."
Slowly, Ink showed PJ his at the time clenched hand to him. Then he unclamped it, and when PJ saw what was there he didn't know what to say... It looked like a puddle of Ink, mixed with some amount of blood and a few odd blueish teal strings... PJ didn't know what to say, if he should say anything...what could he say?..
"PJ...if you were mad or sad... I would understand, it's a lot right now for us all but honey this just isn't the appropriate way to handle your feelings."
"No! I- am jealous-
Am jealous"
PJ could only start shaking, not being able to say anything as words were spoken through him.
"I don't want another sibling, to see another one of your mistakes.
I don't want another sibling, to see another one of your mistakes."
"Ok PJ I get it, but you can not talk like that to me.-"
"Why? You aren't my actual Dad, I'm just another problems-
Why? You aren't my actual Dad, I'm just another problems-"
"PJ, that's en-"
"Another one of your pointless-
Another one of your pointless-"
"PJ stop talking like your father!-"
At the moment Ink realized that he made a mistake... That made even more evident by the small sniffles and whimpers PJ let out not even seconds after... He unclenched his eyes and looked at his crying baby boy...then started to feel tears stream down his own face.
"I-I'm sor-"
Tiny steps were only heard after that, as PJ sprinted down the hall. Ink wanted to go after him, but the sound of Dream waking pulled his attention else where...he was still feeling sick...he couldn't leave him...unfortunately...
Turning back to go in the room, Ink saw Dream sitting up, rubbing his belly.
"They're ok..."
"Ya...they are Dream...they are..."
Ink sat down next to Dream, placing a hand on the guardians belly and sighing.
"I...I talked to PJ... He admitted it, and so much more... I didn't know he-
"He didn't do it...babe he didn't..."
"Dream you and I both saw the strings-"
"Ink he didn't do this-"
"The ink-"
"Ink, that's negativity- corruption- not ink?"
"What? No, it isn't-"
"Ink I felt it the second your magic found it, hell even before then I felt it...but I assumed it was PJ, feeling bad, him having his nightmares..."
"...Dream..."
"Check...you'll know the second you do..."
Though Ink thought he was sure, he still tried-...
"...But he...I-I..."
"It's not him...it's not him..."
In this entire, sad, stressful, and heated 48 hours...Ink forgot the basic fact that Dream had just told him...he can't believe he completely forgot...hell he was so sure that he didn't even check to see if it was anything other than ink... But when he did...
"...It...I..."
"It's ok..."
Dream pulled Ink close onto his chest, he knew that with everything going on that he was stressed...he couldn't help it...he couldn't...
"See, I was right, they don't love you~"
PJ whimpered on his bed, still crying as he talked back.
"I-It's not like you do..."
"I never said I did child, but unlike them I always told you the truth..."
...At that moment, I finally saw my shadow...who he was and what he looked like... Shortly after he spoke again, and that's when I also realize who he was...who he truly was...
"So would you rather live in this place of lies, or come with me and learn the truth~"