Almost Everything Right...

After putting PJ to sleep, Ink was now in his bed with Dream, the door locked and them at least a tad bit more sober then they had been just an hour or so earlier. But now Dream was on top of Ink, his back to the creator, with Ink having lifted Dream's hips up as that positivity guardian clawed at the back of Ink's skull. Ink nuzzled and planted kisses on Dream's cheek, as he continued to grip onto him on the brink of release. Ink was being gentle on the positivity guardian, slicking in and out of him gently opposed to being rough...he didn't need that at the moment... With a shaky scream escaping Dream's nonexistent throat, and a sudden yet expected slight wetness, Dream released and panted lightly against Ink's 'ear'. The both of them paused for a moment, then Ink began to change their position. Dream was now beneath him, his legs on either side of the protector as he began to thrust into him again. Dream arched his back and groaned, feeling the slow roll of hips begin to please his need again. He gripped the dominating skeleton tightly, resting his head near his slim patterned neck and letting out small breathily moans onto the surface. The slight sensation of hot air gliding against the area made Ink groan lightly, but still he kept himself under control, he didn't want PJ or Gradient to hear them... Even when Dream lightly licked the area to try and get response from the grunting top, Ink didn't give one. So when the positivity deity didn't get anything for his efforts, he didn't seem to mind, especially when the pace of this act began to progress. He gripped at Ink tighter, Ink feeling the soft push of breasts up to his bare ribs. Ink felt himself grow close to his peak, that was so close and yet so far for him. But the small teasings from Dream and his body dragged him closer and closer with near unimaginable ease. Ink sped up one last time, enough to make Dream let out a boisterous moan of orgasm for the second time, until his mouth clamped around Inks clavicle, just to have the taste of bone marrow fill his mouth. That sensation, a slight mix of pain and pleasure, was enough to make Ink release into the protection he had put on earlier. A few more rocks into Dream's plump wetness was enough for Ink, so he gently pulled out of the guardian before rolling onto the bed.
They each had their head on a separate pillow as they looked up wide eyed at the ceiling, and panted lightly. This only lasted a few moments, Ink then slowly letting his hand crawl over to Dream and grab at his chest. He fondled with each of Dream's yellow breasts, making Dream whine a little but not be in horrible discomfort. Ink still stopped though once he heard the noises, retracting his overly excited hand back to his exhausted body. After that the two of them again sat in silence. Thinking and knowing that they were probably done for the night, Ink went to take his protection off when he heard Dream's small pants turn into whines, which quickly turned into quiet sobs. Knowing that what was going on with Dream was more important, Ink stopped what he was doing and sat up to look at the guardian.
"Hey, hey Dream? What is it-"
"I'm sorry- *Hic* I'm so sorry!-"
"Hey don't yell, just calm down so we can talk...and so we don't wake up the kids..."
Dream, only then remembering that there were others in the house nodded, turning his rather loud cry's into meer tiny sniffles.
"Good...now tell me what's wrong, I'll listen..."
Dream didn't say anything for a moment, but found the words he wanted in a matter of seconds.
"I killed Cross...went to that place...was told what he did...and now...I'm just hopping into bed with you... Probably making you feel like you have to..."
"No Dream, you aren't...though frankly yes, I did have a feeling that you would think this...I never did...and I still don't..."
Gently, Ink raised his hand and cupped Dream's cheek. Dream hummed, leaning into the mismatched hand.
"Dream you're going through a lot, and I know that... But just because you are doesn't mean that when stuff like this happens you have to say sorry...or think that it's something bad... Dream...I love you, for whatever that means I do...it may be different but I do... So please don't think that I don't want this..."
Carefully Ink began to pull Dream closer, Dream doing nothing to stop him.
"Because I do..."
Their lips pressed against one another, neither doing anything to stop them from doing so. Slowly they both let progress, up to the point of both of Ink's hands being on Dream's cheeks, and Dream's arms being locked around Ink's neck with a hand pressing to the back of the creators skull. When they parted, the panted lightly. Then Ink slowly began to lay Dream back down. Dream still didn't struggle, he knew Ink wasn't going to start anything again...they were to tired... But what Ink did do made Dream initially blush, then smile lightly and hum.
"Cute Ink..."
Ink's head was rested on Dream's chest, his eyes looking up at the yellow skeleton and smiling at him.
"Good night LittleLight..."
"Oh- Hmhm...Good night Ink..."
Ink planted a few small kisses on Dream's chest, then getting himself comfy on it. Dream put a hand on Ink's head, rubbing it a little as he began to doze off. But just as he was about to sleep, he heard Ink mumbling to himself.
"Wait- Fuck- Shit!-...Now there's a fucking mess-"
"Ink? Everything alright?"
Dream looked down at Ink, Ink taking a second took look back up at him.
"Um ya, can you get me an uh towel though?"
"Um sure, here"
Reaching over his head bored, Dream grabbed then gave Ink towel. The protector swore at himself a couple more times before throwing the now dirtied rage across the room and grumbling.
"For someone that was just telling me to calm down, you seem rather upset."
"I am...just please, don't be either when I tell you why... I'm tired-"
"Don't tell me why you don't want me upset, what happened? Find a way to take a condom off wrong and ruin my sheets?"
"Oh that happened before I messed that up~ But...no, it's something else..."
"That being?"
"Well Um..."
Ink shifted a little, then held up the now tied 'protection' he had just used with Dream.
"And I'm mad because-"
"I-It broke..."
"I-I'm sorry?"
Ink groaned as he rolled over on to his stomach, showing Dream the condom again that was indeed leaking and broken. Dream was moderately concerned, figuring and hoping that it broke when Ink was taking  it off.
"Don't feel to wet, well more soaked than the norm. I wouldn't worry about it."
"But-"
"If you are, we'll worry about it tomorrow ok?"
"...Fine..."
"Good, now"
Dream took the rubber from Ink and threw it away, then laid down.
"Go to sleep, there aren't any problems we have to worry about right now..."
About to argue, Ink got up a little, just to see Dream already sleeping. Huffing Ink rolled his eyes, laying back down on Dream and letting out a small breathily sigh.
"Night again love..."
Finally the both of them went to sleep, both happy that they were able to despite everything that happened...
Ink awoke the next day, still on Dream to the sound of cooking. That was the first thing to catch him off guard, mostly because Blue would normally be asleep, so who was doing that? His attention was directed else where though rather quickly when he heard whines and grunts coming from the mass he was currently still on. He sat up and looked down at Dream to see his arms being held together, and his legs now curled up to meet his chest. He was in pain, a lot of it from the looks of things... Just looking at him made Ink begin to worry, what had happened yesterday could've caused this...and he'd hate if it did...
"Hey Dream...you alright?.."
"N-No...I'm probably just soar though-"
"No...Dream..."
Ink gently scoops Dream into his arms, Dream sighing and leaning into Ink.
"It's not a big deal... Everything else is..."
"True, but we have time... I don't think anything's going on, except there is some body making breakfast-"
"Oh- Um maybe that'd make me feel better"
"...I guess?..but please, let me look at you afterwards...make sure-"
"Don't say it, I'm not...we can't..."
Dream broke away from Ink, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. As he started to get dressed, when he felt arms again wrap around him and Ink's head rest on the back of his.
"Please...don't be mad at me..."
"What? No, Ink I'm not mad..."
Scooting over a little, Dream let Ink sit next to him.
"I'm stressed...worried...about the kids...Horror, Dust... We're meant to be guardians, protectors...and we can't even do that... Just makes me think...and worry more..."
"You don't have to worry, we know now...so please...don't shut everyone out...me... Because I know I look ok...but I'm not...I have to be though for PJ and Gray...so please...I know it's a lot, but we can help each other...ok?.."
Dream sniffles a little, not saying anything but nodding.
"Good... Now come on, let's eat whatever Blue's making...then I'll take a look at you... Then after that just hang out with the kids...see what else we can get out of Horror... Then we'll just sleep and do it all over again until we get this, Nightmare and all of the rest of them, under control..."
"Ok, lets do that"
"Alright Sunshine..."
Planting a small kiss on Dream's lip, Ink stood up, taking Dream's hand and helping him do the same. The protector led the guardian out of his room and slowly into the kitchen, to not see Blue, but actually see Horror.
Compared to how he was before, when he was at the castle, he seemed really happy. He did love cooking, a lot...but not for his captors, his old friends that could then barely be described as acquaintances... But now there was no expectations, and yet he seemed to have made a lot more, and a lot better, food then he had made in a while. He actually couldn't remember when he started cooking at this point, probably around the same time he used to...but it was all just better...
"Horror? What are you doing?.."
Horror looked up at Ink when he was spoken to, smiling happily when he saw the other two's faces.
"Well I felt up to it and I wanted to do this for you, so I did."
"Oh well thank you, but you didn't have to... You don't feel like you have to, right?"
"No Dream, I know I don't have to, but I really wanted to-"
"Mhm...dad? Who's making food?"
The three skeletons currently in the kitchen turned their attention to the entryway to see PJ, and blanket bundle in his arms and a have already rubbing his eye.
"And who's that?"
"Oh Jammy, that's our guest, he wanted to make us breakfast."
Going over to the tiny bean, Ink scooped him up and walked over to the counter where Horror was currently cooking. Horror was a little nervous, having scared a many children in the past with his more than interesting attributes. So when he saw PJ start to stare at him, his nerves started to spike and he chuckled awkwardly.
"Hehe, h-hey there I'm Horror, you're PJ?"
PJ nodded, appearing to be examining Horror a little bit instead of responding. The only thing Horror could think was that 'thank god he isn't screaming yet'. It took a few seconds but eventually PJ said something.
"Your eye is cool, and ya I'm PJ"
"Oh um thanks then PJ, and here"
Reaching over the counter, Horror handed PJ a sweet cinnamon role. PJ took it, not actually knowing what it was but eating it anyways because it smelled good. His face lit up and he kept eating it.
"Wow, this is really good! Thank you!"
"Ehaha, ya you're welcome!"
PJ smiled happily, continuing to chomp on the sweet breakfast roll as he is sat down on a stool.
"I-I know I should've asked before giving him something sweet, a-and an early breakfast... But I thought you know-"
"No you don't have to say sorry, you just have to have enough sweets for Gray to... He's the real sweet tooth of the two..."
Ink nervously chuckled, Dream huffing as he walked up to him and snuggling into his opened arm.
"Well I feel like he got that from you~ Though to be frank the former chocolate hound probably had an effect."
"Who do you think gave it to him!?"
"You're both right, the um dark man that shall remain unamed does blame Ink for his chocolate addiction..."
The new couple looked at one another and shrugged before laughing, them happy they could at least joke a little in their stressed and anxious states.
"Um well anyways, speaking of chocolate do you want some hot chocolate PJ?"
"Ya!"
Horror got PJ some hot chocolate happily as he continued to cook. Dream and Ink sat down next to PJ, gladly taking the food that was offered to them. Just as they finished, Horror finished up his cleaning. When he was done he was about to leave when he was stopped by Ink.
"Wait Horror"
"Hm? What is it-?"
"We're happy and glad that you made us breakfast...but don't start doing things that the other's used to make you do... You don't have to...it's different here..."
"I know- I do... I'm just grateful, and I just thought I should show it."
"Ok...but don't let me catch you do anything else, wouldn't want to damn you to TV, rest, and Icecream with Dust."
"E-Ehe ya..."
Noticing the slight eagerness and uncomfortableness in Horror, Ink figured that he should let him be on his way so he doesn't become more uncomfortable.
"Well that should be all, and if you want to trap your self there's a tv in the basement for your room and icecream bars in the freezer."
"Ok, I-I'll keep that in mind"
"Ok, see ya later!"
"Bye"
Horror left, going off probably back to the room him and Dust were in. The couple watched him leave, them then both looking at each other as they stood up.
"Dads, where are ya both going?"
It took both Ink and Dream a minute to remember the events from yesterday again, both chuckling awkwardly before responding.
"Um off to Dad's room, we'll be there if you need us JamJam."
"Ok Daddy, can I get another cu-ci-cinn-amon- role?"
Dream chuckled hearing PJ struggle to say cinnamon role, and then was about to answer his question when he remembered that PJ's actual parent was right next to him. He looked to Ink for some guidance, just for Ink to smirk and look away unassumingly. Dream grumbled a little, but just thought that PJ getting a sugar high would be enough of a punishment for Ink.
"Go ahead, and if you want more you can get some."
"Really!?"
"Yep, just make sure you tell your brother~"
A small maniacal snicker escaped from Dream's lips after he said that, Ink snickering as he gripped his hand and started to walk away with him.
"Ok I will Daddy!- See ya later!"
"Bye JamJam!"
Dream yelled just as he rounded the corner into the hall way. He started laughing once he did, Ink only crossing his arms and huffing a little.
"I'm not the only one that has to deal with the kids Daddy~"
"I know, but I love them when they're hyper"
"That's where we're different~"
"I know- Guh-"
Dream's odd reaction was a result of Ink wrapping his arms around the guardians waste. Ink, now remembering what had made him so nervous earlier, again began to worry.
"You don't mind if-"
"No I said I would let you, and I would actually l-like you to please... I have to be at my best and knowing what's wrong would make that a lot easier."
"I would think...now come on..."
Ink walked the now again soar Dream to his room, helping him carefully lay down. Ink rolled up Dream's shirt, placing a hand on his stomach gently.
"If you are pregnant...what will you do?.."
"It's what we will do Ink, it's not just my choice... Besides the only reason I worry is because Nightmare could use it- them...if there is one...as leverage to get Horror and Dust back...and maybe even more-"
"We'd never let that happen"
Ink gently leaned close, cupping Dream's cheek and planting a kiss on his temple.
"You know that, and I know that...ok?"
Slowly Dream nodded, his then clenched eyes unlocking to look up at Ink.
"Good...now are you ready, for something and maybe nothing..."
"...Yes...I am..."
"Ok..."
Though Ink said ok, when he was about to use his magic to see if Dream was in fact with child...he hesitated...
"I can do this...there's no way Anyways..."
A small glow omitted from the protectors hand as he kept thinking and reassuring himself... He just hoped he was right...for Dream...he really did...
"There's no way...he can't be-"
His thought's stopped, his eyes widened, and his hand slowly slid away from Dream's uncovered stomach. His breath slowed, he tried to relax...he couldn't sound stressed when he said this to Dream...he couldn't do that to him... Looking at the already nervous skeleton before him, Ink took a deep breath and began to speak.
"Dream..."
Choking after saying Dream's name, Ink took another deep breath, about to say what was already very clear by now...
"You're...you're pregnant..."