Home

Inside Ink saw someone... And he wasn't sure who it was... At first he thought it was Nightmare, due to the tentacle like masses on the small body... But that said body was much to small, and even seemed to be be a good few shades lighter then Nightmare and his goop was...
He internally debated shinning a light one the tiny skeleton, and ended up doing so after hearing the light snoring it was letting out.
"Does anyone have a light? I can't see enough to know who it is-?"
"There's a who?"
Horror skeptically questioned, Ink nodding as Dream handed him a teal light made from his magic. Once given Ink crawled into the space more, he mumbled a small bit before slowly crawling back out while gently dragging something. When everyone else saw what he had they were speechless.
There was a small boy, dark gray in color and accented with spots of teal...and they had tentacles. Everyone just stared in aw, but Horror saw it maybe as a sign of hope...in some way or another...
"I-Is that Nightmare's?"
Horror shakely asked, reaching to touch the small creature but hesitating as Dream began to shake his head.
"I don't think so...what he would've told you before is true, he's 'potent'... But that potent substance is still magic, and I can feel that and probably Killer's radiating off of this child like I have never experienced...other then with Gradient and PJ... He probably didn't mean for this to happen, it was probably just what he normally did to you and Killer just going slightly wrong..."
"Oh..."
"I'm sorry-"
"No, it's fine... Anyways will he be alright?"
"A little scuffed up, mostly on his tentacles, and I hope you can infer why..."
Horror nodded, so Ink went ahead and continued.
"We'll bring him home...get him something to eat and heal him, then just go from there..."
"That's all we can do-"
"Mm-"
Ink paused, looking down at the child in his arms to see two big teal eyes looking back. They just stared at one another, Ink only hoping that the child wouldn't freak out... But what he did was probably worse... Ink was about to freak out when tentacles shot at him, but the only thing they did was grip at him desperately as the kid started crying and shaking profusely... For as strong as the grip of the tentacles felt, Ink could feel how weak this small child was right now...and it horrified him...
Dream stepped forward to try and help Ink, but Ink waved him off before he could, just holding the child close to him as he lightly shhed him.
"Shhh, shhh it's ok.."
Ink's words seemed to have no effect, so that's when he motioned Dream over to help.
"Just calm him down, put him to sleep maybe?"
"Then what though? Don't we wanna hear what he has to say?"
"Look at him, he isn't gonna talk to either of us..."
"Ok then, just keep him still"
Ink did as he was told, as Dream took off his cloves. He gently placed his hands onto the child and let his magic begin to glow, but for some reason he wasn't doing anything. He grumbled before calling to Dust.
"H-Hey Dust? Mind letting me-"
"No, I don't"
Dust rolled up his sleeve, letting Dream grab onto his arm and borrow some of his magic to finally get the tiny skeleton to sleep. Once done Dream released both of them, as Ink started speaking again.
"That took a lot Dreamy, you ok?"
"I am, I expected it to be a little difficult so it's ok."
"Alright..."
"What?"
Silently, Ink looked over to Horror who appeared to be reserved, but also in some way devastated at the same time...and it wasn't to hard to figure out why...
"Can you Dust?"
When asked, Dust agreed and nodded, letting Dream and Ink leave before going to Horror.
"Just as you start to feel better...something seems to always happen that just makes you feel worse..."
"Heh yep...can't win can I?"
"No...No you really can't..."
Horror lightly chuckled, walking closer to Dust and looking down at the ground... His eyes stayed there for a minute or two before shifting over to the bed...
"He did so many bad things to me...first Killer before he ended up how he is now...and I never noticed?.. Even that..."
Looking back up at Dust, Horror shook lightly as he went on.
"He had him...he had a chance to have everything he took from me- And he didn't take it..."
"That must be the worst part for you"
"Sad part is I don't know if it is..."
Dust figured that would be Horror's answer, but he definitely wasn't happy that it was... Grabbing onto Horror's cheeks with an amazing kind touch, Dust lightly smiled reassuringly.
"That's ok, you don't have to know...Im not expecting you to... This is it though, so you don't have to know...you don't have to think about it anymore... And yes even though he took everything you would've wanted away...I...I really hope I can give you at least one of those things that you think you've lost..."
"Dust you do, you have... You've done more then you've had to...over all the years, of seeing me as I was..."
Pressing into Dust close, Horror gave him the kiss he was clearly building up to. It only lasted a few seconds, but that was more then enough time for Dust. When it was over, Horror gave Dust the same smile that he received a few moments prior.
"I'll always wish I could have the choice to have a kid, hell not even sure if I want one, but he took that... But with you I know I still have some family left in this weird and fucked up world..."
Hugging Dust, Horror sighed, breathed and calmed down.
"I...I love you..."
"I love you to... So are you ready now? To leave?"
Horror thought about, leaving this place for the last and finale time... Knowing there was no reason to come back, knowing that no one would be forced here anymore...knowing that no one would be stuck here alone...
"Yes...I'm sure..."
With that, Dust brought Horror back through a portal, then seeing Dream and Ink putting the child they found into Dream's room, as they finally left what was behind.