Afternoon

(I got flagged for the last header, so this is the new one for now)
After the clean up of breakfast, Horror went back down to his room for a quick breather. That morning was ok...but still it freaked him out...
Looking around his room he saw the box Dust had brought down for him. He walked over to it, taking the lid off again, and then taking the hoodie out. Slipping it on, it fit well and felt amazing. Compared to his other clothes this was something really nice, mostly because his other clothes are older and mostly torn which made this hoodie feel even nicer to him. So with a smile and couple more deep breaths, Horror again ascended from the basement and into the 'normal' house.
Unlike before when he had left his room, the lights were on and it looked nicer...just not very welcoming. Even though there was now daylight shining through the windows, Horror still got chills.
Having free time Horror walked into the living room, taking a seat and turning on the TV to watch really anything, he didn't care what it was. As he did this he scrolled through his phone, when he was doing that Cross walked by. Since they both noticed each other Cross grinned and walked over.
"So what are you doing?~"
"Nothing much..."
"Well that's nice... I'm just going to see Dream, he called me saying breakfast looked good... So you don't mind if I bring some of that to him? Do you?"
"Of course not, hope he likes it..."
Horror was trying his best to ignore Cross, whilest still answering and saying what he wants to hear. Cross would rather have his full attention, so tilting the phone down Cross grasped Horror's shoulder tightly and they met gazes once again.
"Where did you get this hoodie? Seems new..."
Cross randomly pointed out
"I-It is...and Dust got it for me..."
"Did he now..."
Grazing his hand over the new fabric on Horror's body, Cross summoned a small knife using his magic. This made Horror nervous.
"You wouldn't like it if I added some nice holes to this... Would you?.."
"No... I wouldn't..."
Cross dragged his knife across the hoodie, it didn't cut but eventually did fall off once it had nothing to graze across. Once he was done Cross looked up at Horror, a smile slowly starting to spread across his face.
"I'm kidding I won't do that..."
"O-Ok..."
"Aren't you going to say thank you?"
"U-Um yes, thank you..."
Cross looked at Horror for a moment, before the grin on his face got bigger.
"If you like gifts so much, then maybe I'll get you something nice to wear around~"
"Um no that won't be-"
"You'd appreciate it if I did, right?"
"I..."
Horror didn't want to say yes, but knew that he had to. He didn't want to make Cross upset.
"Yes..."
"I'll keep that in mind then~"
"Ok..."
"...Now I should go and see my Dream~ And maybe get you something special~"
Cross ran his hand down Horror's body before letting him go and leaving.
"Thank god that's over..."
He was pleased that Cross had left... But was nervous about what Cross had in store for him though...
But regardless it didn't matter yet, Cross was gone and there were only a few hours before dark or at least the start of night if it doesn't get dark. Horror was happy to have had such a relaxing afternoon, knowing that like morning, prep for dinner and the corse itself would be...interesting...  Unlike breakfast Horror commonly wouldn't have enough energy to make anything different than the one meal, and he wasn't going to make anything else tonight. It would only add more work for him, knowing that if he did it once then he would have to keep doing it.
"I mine as well start cooking dinner now... Since I have time..."
Turning of the TV, Horror stood up. Having a feeling that no body was around he just walked back over to the kitchen. But he was wrong, seeing Killer instead of no one.
"Oh what a lovely surprise!~"
Putting his glass down, Killer put his elbows on the counter and leaned his head into his hands.
"Can you come over here sweetie?~"
Horror groaned silently but still listened, walking over to Killer.
"Why the hell are you talking like Lust?"
"There is no need to be snippy"
"Mm... I know... Sorry..."
"It's ok hun~"
Though Horror was still confused, now he was also annoyed. But it's not like his thoughts mattered at all, so he just kept his mouth shut. Killer happy with the obedience and silence scooted over, wrapping an arm around Horror's waist and pulling him close.
"Me and Nighty are going to need you for something soon..."
"When is soon?"
Killer used his hand to tilt Horror's skull so their eyes would meet.
"When ever we feel like it~"
Horror let out a tiny grumble
"What? Is you're schedule booked or somethin'?"
"N-No..."
"I didn't think so... So we'll see you then~"
"Ok see ya later..."
"See ya later?.. Hehe no, no we aren't done yet~"
Killer snickered, and Horror gulped
"Don't be like that...I just want you to do one thing..."
"Ok?.."
Killer rubbed up and down Horror's waist
"Summon your ecto for me~"
"..."
"Pwease?~"
Horror wanted to say no, he wanted this to stop. His body was shaking but he still summoned his ecto. It was oddly thin for him, almost scarily thin. While in reality he was just curvy, but...for him it was just so odd. Killer smirked grasping Horror with both hands and rubbing him up and down. Hands traveled down to Horror's lower region, rubbing his thumbs on Horror's ass and grasping it tightly. Horror was uncomfortable at the very least, and was mortified and scared on a normal day, he couldn't say which he was now, but it was probably a fair and equal mix of both.
"I-I should be-"
"Almost done sweet thing~"
Horror closed his eyes, wishing that everything that was happening could just end. But it wasn't, Killer finished with what he was doing with Horror's bottom and moved up his body again about to touch his chest when-
"Stop it Killer..."
A dark growl emitted from a figure, eyes glowing with a familiar angered wrath. Stepping into the lit room, the two could see that it was Dust.
"You fucking perv..."
"Aw~... Fine, I'll stop..."
Killer's hands left Horror's body, so Horror tried to stand up but was bent back over the counter being held by Killer again. Dust was going to yell again but Killer put a finger up to shush him, so Dust didn't speak. Licking his teeth Killer looked back down at Horror.
"Since our little fun time got interrupted, me and Nightmare will be seeing you sooner than expected~"
Horror was whining, he was scared...but stayed silent... Killer loved the sight, the humiliation feeling amazing for some reason. Killer took his hand off of Horror again, then smacking his ass before leaving.
Dust glared at the self righteous prick Killer now was as he left. Then he looked back at Horror, he didn't even bother getting up, still in the position Killer had left him in as he whimpered. Dust went over to him, helping him stand up.
"Hey, hey it's ok... He's gone..."
"T-Thank you..."
With some help from Dust, Horror stood up.
"I-I'm- I-"
"You're tuff Horror, you know this...keep being strong please..."
Horror's rapid breaths slowed down to a couple worried gasps before stopping all together.
"Better..."
Horror nodded
"Good..."
Dust looked around the kitchen, Horror clearly having planned a descent sized meal, food having already been laid out earlier, with some meat in the sink and other kinds scattered around it. Looking at Horror, Dust knew that he couldn't do as much as he wanted to on his own... At least not now anyways...
"I'll help you do this..."
"Dust you don't-"
"I insist..."
Dust looked back over at the counter, taking a knife out of the knife block.
"Now if I'm going to help you, you're gonna have to tell me what to do... I don't know how to cook..."
Horror started to laugh a little
"You sure you want to help then?"
"I insist~... I just need some aid..."
Horror chuckled
"I'll help you...and thank you..."
"You thank me at least three times a day, I already know you're great full."
Dust smiled, it's warmth welcoming to Horror as he smiled back.
"Now shall we?"
Dust asked, prompting Horror to nod
"Yes we shall sir fancy talk"
The two laughed, as they began to make dinner. Horror feeling a familiar security near Dust, one that he only felt with in his room...at least until that point...or more for a little while before then...he supposed...