Abuse

And also fair warning that this touches upon/ implies intense scenarios of abuse, more than before. Please note that before continue.______________
After another session of healing by Ink, and another interrogation by him to, Horror had started to feel much better. He was able to stand and move now...which was kind of a problem for him less than something to be happy about... For one now that he could walk he had to start doing his chores again, him now again realizing that this could be his permanent job...doubting the team would ever let him go a missions ever again... Horror tried not think about that aspect of his imprisonment and only chose to do what he was told again...at least for the time being...because it was just about to get very hard for him to do so...
One day when he was cleaning up some of the others admittedly disgusting rooms, he ran into Dust who was in his room during a time when he normally wasn't. Even stranger was the look he had of concern, well actually that wasn't to odd when the two of them were alone in a room. Still Horror put down all the cleaning supplies and garbage he had in his hands and went over to Dust.
"Hey Dust...what's wrong?"
"Nothing wrong with me, just...Nightmare and Killer pulled me over today to talk about something..."
"Ok good...and then what happened?.."
"They...told me what they were going to do you...and asked how to make you...compliant... Like you had been with me..."
Horror's heart stopped, this has be a joke- a sick joke- that made sense, it just had to be-... But all of that was just nonsense, nonsense to try and make Horror feel better, nonsense that was just what it was... He was going to be used today, like an object...and now he felt like being warned was the worse thing that could've happened, because now he knew it was going to happen...
"W-When?.."
"Soon...not with in the hour but soon...they said when you're done with everyone else rooms, they'll get you when you go into Nightmare's..."
"That's m-my next room Dust..."
"O-Oh no!- You can't go- You know-"
"I know what you told me, they can't know what you told me...I'm gonna have to go, whether I like it or not...and you can't stop them, and neither can I..."
"... I'm sorry...I failed you..."
"Y-You didn't fail me...trust me you didn't...if anything I...I failed myself for letting it get this far... Trust me I've known that for a while..."
"...I know you shouldn't but...I really want you to fight this...not let it happen again, especially with those two..."
Horror stood there, letting Dust's words be processed in his head...and yet even when they were Horror shook his head.
"I...I want to but I can't... I'm sorry..."
Not even letting Dust say another word Horror turned around, picked up what he had in his hands when he had entered, and left. Dust chose not to stop him...knowing it'd only make things more difficult for both of them if he did...
Horror felt as if every step he took he was getting close to his overwhelming yet nonexistent betrayal of Dust...he swore no oaths, made no promises...and yet he felt like he was about to be disloyal in some way... But he pressed on and was soon in-front of the door to Nightmare's chambers. It felt even more scary at that moment then it had any others up until then...and even other times it terrified Horror... Still it wasn't like he had a choice in the matter, he had to keep going.
So putting down what he had in his arms, Horror slowly opened the door in front of him and walked inside with clenched eyes.
"Aw what's with the eyes? Open them up for the both of us~"
Horror was shaking again, feeling himself start to have a panic attack. But still he forced his eyes open. Killer was sitting on Nightmare's bed, ecto having already had been summoned. This already creeped him out, and even creepier was the fact that Nightmare was nowhere to be found even though Horror knew he should be there and Killer said 'us'. But he was there, Horror only realizing it when he heard the door slam behind him. A tentacle swirled around, locking the door before returning to it's host.
"Why hello Horror~ I hope you already know what to do~"
Horror continued to shake as he brought his hands to his top and was about to remove it when he didn't...he couldn't bring himself to... Nightmare was growing inpatient just watching Horror's shaking body stand there and not do anything.
"Well? Come on, get on with-"
"I-I can't..."
"You what-"
"I-I said I can't!- I won't!"
Nightmare didn't say anything, Killer doing the same and only looking at Nightmare with a mixed look of anger and worry. Nightmare grumbled to him self before addressing Horror's less than savory answer.
"You dare talk back to me?"
Horror was speechless, his own words making him so. A tentacle shot at him, making him Yelp for a moment then shut up quickly as he was hoisted into the air. He quivered in fear and sulked away from Nightmare the best he could as he was brought close.
"And that is the idiotic thing you say?"
"I-I'm...I'm not sorry!- I-I don't wanna-"
Horror got thrown onto the bed next to Killer, Nightmare walking up to him shortly after.
"And you thought that you had any say in this"
Horror screamed out, horrified, scared, angry, and sad emotions carrying it through the castle.
Dust could only listen as Horror cried out for everything that was happening to him to stop...Dust felt tears drip down his face as he attempted to block out the noise when he heard something else. The front door open and footsteps start to run down the hall. He had no clue who it could be, until he remembered what time it was. He shot up from his bed and wiped his eyes, leaving his room just in time to see Ink. Ink looked concerned and it was easy to hear why.
"Dust! What's happening!? Who's that screaming!?"
"I-I can't tell you-"
"Yes you can! They could be-"
"Ink please don't forget this but for your sake you have to go, come back later just don't stay here!"
*THUD*
A loud thud came from the room down the hall. After hearing that noise Ink tried to squeeze past Dust, but Dust didn't let him.
"Y-You have kids right?- Leave now and come back tomorrow or something bad may happen to them, please trust me and don't stay!"
Ink was debated whether he should listen to Dust or just ignore him. But when he heard words said about his kids he couldn't risk it.
"Tomorrow, and never threaten my kids again."
"I-I wasn't-"
Ink teleported away before Dust could finish, leaving Dust there alone.
"Trying...fuck that did sound like a threat..."
After having that realization, Dust heard Nightmare's door opened. Him and Killer walked out of the room appearing to be happy and refreshed. But Dust didn't see Horror walk out, only hearing faint whining then a door closing. Dust knew that was Horror and went to go see him when Nightmare and Killer ended up in front of him.
"Hey guys..."
"Hey Dusty~ Really missed out back there we had fun~"
Killer proceeded to coo, Nightmare snickering afterwards.
"Now he doesn't need to hear about that, besides Horror seemed to be a hell of a lot more obedient with you...makes me wonder how you did it..."
"Ehe...ya..."
Dust saw Nightmare ponder a small bit, Dust not even wanting to know what was going through his head.
"Ya... Anyways that isn't important right now, I'm interested in knowing who came through the front doors when we were getting busy?"
"Um...I just had to go get something is all..."
"Mm...alright, I honestly don't care at the moment because I'm in to go of a mooed to do so... Anyways we're going to be going now, see you later for now Dust~"
"Um...bye?"
The couple laughed in some kind of sick way before walking away. Dust watched and made sure they were gone before going off to find where Horror went. He was in the bathroom, Dust hearing splashing and figuring that Horror was in a tub. Dust wondered if he should walk in, knowing he probably shouldn't but doing so anyways.
"Hey Horror its...just..."
"H-Hi Dust..."
Horror was curled up in a ball in the bathtub, his eyes dark and splotchy and the tub having a small amount of red in it.
"Are you bleeding?.."
"...They were rough...on every part of me..."
"Oh...Horror..."
Dust went over to Horror, crouching down next to the tub and offering his hand to Horror, who took it with a gentle yet small smile on his face. 
"I'm ok Dust...really..."
"You aren't ok...you're hurt, in more ways than I've ever been...or probably ever will..."
"I know...and I'm happy that this isn't you right now...in a tub of your own exposed shame..."
"..."
Dust stood up and took off his jacket. Horror was confused, even a little more so when he saw him lock the door.
"Dust I'm not aloud to lock-"
"You aren't doing it, I am and I'm in here so it's ok."
Dust said as he continued to strip, making Horror blush and wonder what he was doing.
"Dust what are-"
"Relax I'm not getting totally naked..."
Dust's words were true, he didn't take off his boxers and by the time he was stripped to that point he was going back over to the tub.
"Scoot up a little...please?"
Horror was reluctant at first but did as he was told, scooting forward a small bit. He then blushed, watching and feeling Dust climb into the tube and sit down behind him. Then Dust pulled him in close.
"There now you aren't alone in your own tube of exposed shame...hope you feel better...at least a little..."
"I...I-I..."
Horror whined and began to shake, he felt like he was being held in a comfortable embrace...one that would welcome his problems, and hear his wants, hopes, and opinions...something he wanted, this something is what he always wanted... He shook and began to cry, turning and wrapping his arms around Dust as he did. Dust returned the hug with a tight squeeze, trying to keep his own composure as he did so.
"Shhh, Shhh it's ok I know, I know... You'll be ok, trust me...this time it'll all stop... Just t-trust me..."