A Gift

Horror woke up late the next day hearing banging on his door, it startled him enough that it made him jump out of bed. Landing on the floor with an annoyed groan, Horror got up to hear talking on the other side of the door.
"Get up! I got something for ya~"
Yaaaa that wasn't Dust, this should be fun. Putting on some pants and wrapping a blanket around his cold body, Horror walked up the stairs half asleep. Opening the door he saw Cross?.. ... Uh oh...
"Um...heya Cross... Uhhhh what are ya doing up?"
"Remember that conversation we had?~"
"Be more specific..."
"The one about the gifts?~"
"Oh...um...yes?.."
"Good~ Now!"
Cross shoved a bag into Horror's hands, making the groggy skeleton wake up for maybe a few seconds before being sleepy again.
"I got you present~ And like you did with Dust's gift, I want you to wear it around tomorrow~"
"It's still Tuesday?"
"Yep!"
With another tired groan of sleepiness and now annoyance, Horror looked at the black gift bag in his hands then back up at Cross.
"Ya...thanks... I'm going back to sleep now..."
Horror closed the door, and started to walk back downstairs, when he realized that he didn't hear the door click shut. So he turned around and was so tired that he didn't even recognize the figure standing in front of him as Cross. He yelped and almost fell down the stairs but Cross grabbed him before he did.
"Woah, woah, woah, I don't want to get in trouble for breaking you..."
"Gee thanks..."
"..."
Cross spun Horror around then made him tip forward, Horror's feet on the edge of the steps and his body close to falling, Cross being the only reason he wasn't.
"I could drop you though, say I just knocked and left that bag in front of your door... You could've slipped because the blanket got caught...or a nail some how found it's way into your foot~ Of course for that story to make sense I'd have to do some more work, but I'd do it just because you disrespected me~"
"I-I wasn't trying to offended you! I'm s-sorry!"
Horror was shaking, Cross feeling like he got his point across pulled him back up so he was standing up straight. Horror breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thank you Cross..."
"Ya don't mention it~"
Horror shook, feeling a hand graze across his face.
"Come with me now, will you?"
"Y-Yes..."
Following Cross back down into the basement, Horror was directed over onto the bed. Sitting down on it, Horror turned his attention back over to Cross.
"Do you want to see the present I got you?~"
"Um...yes of course I do..."
Horror was nervous, but again saying no was always the wrong answer... Unless he was told to say no, but even then he'd try to avoid the word.
Cross was beaming, Horror didn't really understand why until he saw what he pulled out of the bag. Murmuring the word 'fuck' to himself Horror could only stare at the "Outfit" Cross was holding. A black pair of booty shorts, with a top that mine a well have been a bra with some lace on it. And for the icing on the cake, there were some stockings that Cross would probably expect Horror to wear as well.
Cross handed the outfit to Horror, Horror just staring at it before some how answering.
"Um thank you Cross...it's very um...scandalous..."
"...In a good way or..."
"Good! O-Of course in a good way!.. Hehe..."
"Great! I can't wait for everyone to see you in it!"
Horror's brain stopped for a moment
"What?"
"Remember what I just said, I want you to wear that around like you wore around the hoodie Dust got you."
Horror didn't know if he'd rather die or sink into the floor. Was Cross serious?- Well of course he was, he wasn't gonna lie...or joke around like that, the tone wasn't of the joking kind.
"It's very nice Cross..."
"But?.."
"But I think...it's maybe a little to revealing to wear around... I feel like it'd be a more intimate kind of clothing... You know?.."
"Trust me I could've got something a lot more...scandalous, to use your words~"
Cross had such a douche smirk, Horror hated it, the pure cockiness illuminating off of Cross was gag worthy. But Horror just had to smile.
"Heh...Yep..."
"Ya!.. So you'll wear it right?~"
"I..."
"You. . ."
"Wear it..."
"Great! Here let me help you put it on-"
"I got it but-"
"No I insist..."
"F-Fine..."
Horror took off his clothes, feeling more awkward as Cross helped him get dressed for no reason. Once they were done, Horror looked at himself. Admittedly he looked like an idiot, his skeletal body not matching well with the 'sexy outfit'.
"Ok...it's on..."
"Ya...but it's missing something..."
"What?.."
"Your ecto! Obviously!"
Horror chuckled nervously
"Haha...ha...y-yep!...y.your right..."
Horror shakily formed his ecto, the clothes he had on ending up being to tight to fit...most of it, specifically his chest and hips.
"It's a-a bit tight..."
"Oh relax, it looks amazing on you~"
"Hehe...t-thanks..."
"You're welcome, and I can't wait for the others to see it!"
"You sure you don't just want this to be...um..."
Horror tried to think of an excuse, any excuse...and the one he came up with wasn't the most pleasant but it'd have to do.
Leaning closer to Cross, Horror rested a hand on the inside of his thigh.
"B-Between us?.."
With the tone Horror used, he could even tell that he was lying...and from the looks of it Cross noticed to. But he didn't say anything, and only chuckled as he moved Horror's hand away.
"Nice try, but I want everyone to see the gift I got you~ So be a good boy and stop trying to weasel your way out of it~"
"Wasn't trying..."
"Ya...sure you weren't~"
Cross stood up, while still staring at Horror he smiled.
"Don't take it off...and I'll see ya in the morning~"
"Hehe...eh...see ya then..."
Cross waved before turning away and leaving. Horror let out a sigh of relief as he laid back down. The outfit was tight, the texture was almost as uncomfortable as it was embarrassing. But it wasn't cheep, if it was actually his size then it probably would feel nicer...but that'd be the only up side.
Horror felt bear, naked, exposed...all of the things he would only feel more of tomorrow. He shook in bed, like he would if there was a cold breeze outside. Though he was not he was still cold...still scared...and now alone...in the prison he calls home...