[1]

Location: Barcelona, Spain.

Liked by hrc_motogp, marcmarquez93 and alexmarquez73 and 12,759 others

sarahpuig Excited for the MotoGP season to start this week! Can't wait to be back at the paddock.
marcmarquez93 Can't wait to have you on the team again!  #hondateam
alexmarquez73 Another season to make new memories.
fabioquartararo20 Let's hang soon!
| sarahpuig @fabioquartararo20 Let's do it!
polespargaro See you in Qatar!

REAL LIFE

''All ready, darling?'' My dad Alberto asked me while standing in the door. I was busy in my room in our family house in Barcelona packing the last things for the first round of the new 2021 MotoGP season in Qatar. 

''I guess so!'' I smiled while struggling to close my suitcase. My dad is Alberto Puig, the team manager for the Repsol Honda team. I was raised up in the MotoGP world and since two years I got a job for Honda to do their PR. A job that I loved doing. I had to do the PR for all the Honda riders, that included Marc Marquez, Pole Espargaro, Alex Marquez and Taka Nakagami. Marc had been in the Repsol team for a long time and we became really close friends over the years. Where Marc was, was his brother Alex. We got really along and I spend many nights hanging with them in the Marquez motorhome in the last seasons. Since Alex started in MotoGP in 2020 at the Repsol team I developed a big crush on him since we had to work really close and spending even more time together. I had always thought he was really cute since meeting him. He was so mature for his age, sweet, thoughtful and very elegant. I was sad to see him leave Repsol last year after one year with the team, but glad he had still had a seat in the LCR team. Meaning he would still be in the Honda family, which I was very glad about. Nobody knew about my crush and I was planning it to stay that way. I knew he saw me as one the guys. Nothing romantic about that.

''We have to leave within 10 minutes to catch the plane to Qatar. The taxi is already here.'' My dad tells me. I nodded and I pick up my suitcase from my bed. I was going to miss my comfortable bed, that was a really big downside of traveling around the world. But I could not wait to see everyone again. In the last couple years I gained some good friends in the paddock. Walking down the stairs I see my mom standing. I could see was struggling that the season was starting again. Her husband and only child were going away again for a while. I give her a big hug.

''Stay safe you both.'' She says while giving me a kiss on my head and I let her go.

''You know we always are, mom.'' She nods and says goodbye to my dad.

We get outside where the taxi is already waiting on us. The driver is getting our suitcases in the car and we say are last goodbyes to each other before the car drives away. I smile while looking outside the window, seeing our family home starting to fade in the background. I really couldn't wait for this new season and seeing everyone again. When my mind crosses a certain Spanish boy I feel my stomach explode with butterflies.

A new season - who knows what will happen.

------

Here it is! A brand new story! Who is excited?