[20]

Location: Mugello, Italy.

Liked by lcr.team, motogp, sarahpuig and 19,427 others.

alexmarquez73 Smiling because it's race weekend! #ItalianGP
marcmarquez93 Vamos! 🔥
sarahpuig Love seeing you smile. 😊
user Good luck this weekend!

REAL LIFE

It was Thursday morning and since it was media day today, it was going to be busy. I had arrived in Italy just late last night. I looked at the schedule on my phone to see today's events. Marc would participate in an official pre-event this afternoon. Pole was going to be in today's pers conference and the LCR boys had a couple of different interviews. Also, the Repsol boys had one or two interviews scheduled.

I walked towards the Marquez motorhome to start the day to tell them where and what time they would be expecting today. I had been feeling nauseous all morning. I already hated morning sickness.

'Good morning boys.' I said as just the two of them were eating breakfast. I was suddenly aware that this was my first encounter with Marc knowing about Alex and me.

'Good morning, Sarah.' Marc said with a big smile and hugged her. I moved up to Alex and gave him a massive hug. We looked at each other both not knowing how to act with someone else around.

'Please. Just kiss each other already. It's just me.' Marc rolled their eyes at the couple. I gave Alex a sweet little kiss on the lips and blushed.

'How are you?' Alex said pressing his head against my forehead and looking into my eyes. I felt my knees weaken.

'I'm okay. Ready for the weekend?' He nodded and gave me another kiss. I heard Marc cough from beside and he let me go.

'You two are too cute.' Marc smiled. He was still getting used to seeing his brother and friend like this together. 'I'm really happy that you both finally found each other.'

'Thanks, Marc. That means a lot.' I smiled at him and I sat down at the table with both boys and grabbed my laptop from my bag.

'Let's get this media day on the road.' I said and the strong smell of Marc's cup of coffee next to me made me feel even more nauseous than I already had been feeling all morning. I tried my best to go through the boys their schedules for today.

'You're okay? You look a little pale.' Marc asked me. I felt Alex staring at me concerned. Alex hated to see her like this, just because Fabio couldn't keep it in his pants. I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom in their motorhome, emptying my stomach once again. I suddenly felt a hand stroke my back and another hand pulling my hair back. I sat down on the cold floor feeling a bit sweaty, letting my body fall against Alex. I hated throwing up.

'Feeling a bit better now?' I softly nodded to answer Alex's question and tried getting up slowly. Alex's hands were around my waist to make sure that I wouldn't fall. My whole body felt weak and I was shaking a little bit.

'Slow down, love. I think you should lay down.' Alex said concerned. She looked very sick and tired.

'No, I still have to go to Pole and Taka and it's a busy day. I will be okay in a few minutes.' I tried to assure him.

'You know what the doctor said, you have to take good care of yourself.' Alex pointed out. I rolled my eyes at him. I know he was right, but I could not look weak. I was scared that people might were starting to get suspicious. I knew deep down that I was running from my problems, pretending they weren't existing.

I slowly walked back with Alex closely behind me where we had been sitting. Marc was already sitting there with a glass of water.

'Here..' He handed the glass of water to me and I took it with my sweaty and trembling hands and took a little sip. Marc looked concerned at his friend. She looked far from well.

'I think it's better if you take it easy today. We can ask someone else to take it over for today.' Marc said. Marc had accidentally overheard his brother talking to Sarah in the bathroom about a doctor.

'That won't be necessary.' I ignored the advice of both brothers and walked towards the other Honda riders, Pole and Taka. I suddenly felt a sharp stab in my stomach, but it was gone after just a couple of seconds.

'Sarah. So stubborn.' Alex sighed, but she was already out of the door. Marc looked at his brother with a questioning look. He saw that Alex knew more than he did.

'Don't look at me. Ask Sarah.' Alex said annoyed about Sarah's behavior. It wasn't his place to tell others about it.

————

I was with Pole in the media center for the last event of today, the press conference. It had been a long and hard day. I was still feeling sick. I felt like I had a fever coming up, feeling hot and sweaty, and my stomach had been acting up all day. I had been having throughout the whole day shooting pains in my stomach that only were lasting for a couple of seconds. I wanted to lay down and just sleep, taking a much-needed rest. I also had been doing some press with Alex and Marc today and I could sense that Alex was annoyed by my decision this morning and now I got Marc fussing about me too. One Marquez brother worrying about me was annoying, let alone two.

For now, I tried to ignore the looks Fabio was giving me, he was also in today's press conference. I tried to look busy on my phone. I knew he had texted me last week and I had ignored him. I didn't want to deal with him. Dealing with his baby was already enough right now.

'Your done, Pole?' I asked the Spaniard and he nodded before walking together to the exit of the media center.

'Sarah, wait!' I heard Fabio saying from behind me. But before Fabio could get towards Sarah he was being held up by a journalist, asking him some more questions for the race weekend.

'Thanks, universe..' I mumbled to myself.