[37]

Location: Spain

Liked by fabioquartararo20, marcmarquez93, celinex and 14,831 others

sarahpuig Fun night. 👯‍♀️🥂
Tagged celinex.
celinex ❤️❤️❤️
joanmir36official Pretty girls. 🥰
marcmarquez93 My sister is back. 🤩
| user Are they broken up or not? 🤔

REAL LIFE

As the night went on I got a little tipsy. Just the thought of him being in the same room as I was making me nervous. That was the exact reason that I was gulping down another glass of wine. It started to annoy me that he still hasn't said a word to me all night, like what we had didn't even happen. I know that I left him, but if he still loved me he couldn't say at least hello?

'Marc, does your brother hates me now?' I asked him with a pout on my face.

'You should ask him that question.' Marc simply said, he didn't want to pick a side between his brother and friend.

'Then why isn't here with us?'

'He's giving you space, just like you asked him to.' Marc stated.

'Ouch, I hate it when your right.' I said while holding putting my hand on my chest, pretending to hold my broken heart.

'Your drunk, Sarah.' Marc was laughing at the girl in front of him. She was really drunk.

'No, I'm not.' I felt a little bit dizzy and grabbed Marc's arm to steady myself. 'Okay, maybe a little bit.' I admitted and looked straight into Marc's eyes and his eyes only reminded me of Alex's eyes. I needed to get away, right now.

'I'm going to dance!' I announced stumbling towards the dance floor. I wanted to grab Celine with me to dance, but I saw her talking with Joan and some of his friends from home.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist as someone started to dance behind me. He moved with me on the beat of the music as his hand went just below my waist. I quickly turned around and was met with Jorge Martin's face wearing a big smile.

'Have I told you already that you are the most beautiful girl here?' He whispered in my ear, causing me to get goosebumps.

'No.. but did I tell you that you have some really good dance moves.' I said with a flirty smile. I saw him biting his lip and felt his breath on my skin. I saw his face coming closer to mine as I suddenly felt someone grabbing my arm, out of Jorge's embrace, dragging me outside.

'What the hell, Alex?' I hissed, mad that he ruined the good time I had on the dance floor with Jorge.

'Your drunk, Sarah. I can't watch someone take advantage of you like that.' Alex yelled at her, while still holding her arm. Alex couldn't just stand there letting Sarah kiss another boy drunk, the sight of her in someone else arms was making him very jealous.

'You can not control me. Let me go!' I yelled as I tried to get my arm out of his grip, which he let go of.

'Do you even love me? Or was I just a game for you?' Alex asked her, he couldn't get Fabio's words from earlier this evening out of his mind.

'Of course. You are everything to me. You know that.' I simply stated.

'Everything? Seriously Sarah? You have a funny way of showing that. You just let some other boy put his hands on you and you almost kissed him. That's doesn't seem like your thinking about me at all.'

'I'm sorry.' I felt my head pounding and this fight with Alex didn't make it any better.

'I am giving you the space you asked me too and this is what I get in return? Do you know how hard it's been for me too?' Alex said to the girl, pouring out his feelings. 'Why did you leave me that morning without saying goodbye?'

'I didn't want to make it any harder.' I whispered. I had never seen Alex like this.

'Bullshit. I think you should think about what you want or better said who you want.' Alex stated and turned around, wanting to get Marc and just go home.

'Don't go..' I begged him as I sat down on the pavement as tears started to burn behind my eyes.

'I'm sorry, Sarah. I don't know where we stand right now. You need to sober up and then maybe we can talk.' Alex said as he looked at his ex-girlfriend in front of him before walking inside leaving her alone.