[35]

Location: Home

Liked by alexmarquez73, motogp and jcarrion28 and 12,155 others

sarahpuig A little update after been offline for a while: I'm doing just fine. Thank you for your kind messages, they don't go unnoticed. ♥️
marcmarquez93 Glad to see your okay. ☺️
celinex My strong girl. Love you. 💕
hrc_motogp We miss you!
takanakagami Hope to see you soon.
user Did she broke up with Alex? 🤭

REAL LIFE

It had been a tough couple of weeks. I had been staying home with my mom and with my dad in between races. I had been seeing a therapist to talk about everything that had happened and those sessions really helped me to give everything a place. It felt like a little bit of the real me was coming back.

I had been missing my work and the team. Of course, I missed Alex the most of them all. I missed him holding my hand, his beautiful brown eyes, and how he would hold me before falling asleep. A couple of weeks ago he had send me a bouquet of flowers with a handwritten note which only said sweet words, which made me cry and regret ever leaving him.

'Sarah? Celine is here!' My mom yelled from downstairs and I quickly walked down the stairs where Celine was standing.

'Great to see you.' She hugged the girl tightly. 'Did you lost some weight?' She watched the girl closely as they walked out to the garden.

'I did.' For the first weeks I couldn't properly eat because of the heartbreak I was feeling. 'How are things going with Joan?'

'Great! He asked me to be his girlfriend last week.' Celine blushed.

'That's so great. I'm really happy for you. You deserve an amazing man.' I genuinely was happy for her, she truly deserved the world.

'How are things between Alex and you?' She asked knowing that Sarah wasn't seeing anyone right now.

'I don't know, we kinda broke up. He did send me a bouquet of flowers but not a single text or anything. We never really said goodbye..' I said remembering our last night together full of passion and then I left him in the morning peacefully asleep.

'You left him without saying goodbye that morning?' I nodded, knowing it was wrong. I wanted his last moment of us to be a good one into each other's arms instead of a heartbreaking goodbye.

'You guys will be alright. Your perfect for each other.'

'We will see.' I smiled not totally sure what the future held for us.

'Are you coming to Joan's birthday party this weekend?' Celine asked the girl in front of her.

'I think I might. I haven't left the house for a social event in weeks. A little scared though.'

'I will be by your side all night, I promise. I'm so proud of you.' Celine said and hugged her friend.

————

'Alex?' Marc looked at his little brother who was laying on his bed with both his dogs next to him. 'What are you doing?'

'Nothing.' Alex quickly switched off his phone, but Marc had already seen Sarah's Instagram page on his screen.

'Is okay to miss her, hermano. I miss her too.' Marc sat down next to him. It had been a hard couple of weeks for Alex. He had wanted to reach out multiple times but wanted to give her also the space she had asked for.

'I spoke to Alberto this morning on the phone and he said she was doing fine in case your wondering. I told him to say hello from us.' Marc carefully said, knowing that this was still a sore subject. His friend had broken his brother and best friend's heart. 'Are you coming along to Joan's birthday party tomorrow?'

'I don't feel like partying..' Alex mumbled, not in the mood for a party.

'Please? I don't wanna go alone.' Marc was giving his brother a sad face, knowing that he would fall for that.

'You win. I will go with you.' Alex said giving in and throwing a pillow to his face.