[5]

Location: Doha, Qatar.

Liked by t0m06600, tony_arbolino, sarahpuig and 96,554 others

fabioquartararo20 It's finally race day! Let's do this!!
celinex Yessss boys!! 🏍
pierregasly Good luck amigo! 💪🏻
tony_arbolino Fratellino!
user Why is he so hot? 🥵

REAL LIFE

After Marc woke me and Alex all snuggled up on Friday night it had been kinda awkward between me and Alex to be honest. But I had to admit it was one of the best naps I ever had, which made it even more awkward. I hated that Marc had to take a picture of it. And the worst thing of it was that Marc was really proud that he had taken that picture. I was glad he didn't put it on social media. It was now Sunday race day and it seemed like I was getting good at avoiding a certain person.

"Sarah, wait!" I stopped walking in front of the Yamaha garage and turned around to the voice.

"Fabio. Hello." I smiled at him. He was already in his leathers, but still hadn't closed up his suit. I had to tell myself that staring was rude.

"Eh, I was wondering if you wanted to join me tonight. We are going to have some drinks and play some games with a small group." I didn't felt like spending an other awkward night at the Marquez motorhome. Since Qatar was a back to back race we would all be staying here for the next weekend.

"Sounds nice! Who will be there?" I accepted his invitation.

"Tony, Celine, Mathilde and Tom of course. We will be at the my motorhome, so when your done working, we will see you there." I nodded.

"See you then. Good luck with the race, Fabio." Fabio would start the race from P2.

"Thanks love." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked into the Yamaha garage. He left me surprised with what just happend. My cheek was burning from his sudden little kiss. The paddock was busy and I knew I had to get to the Honda. The race was starting soon and I always had my ritual of wishing the boys good luck. I went to LCR and bumped into Taka to wish hem well. Then I saw Alex sitting on his chair in the garage, still talking to his engineer. His hair was a little bit fluffy and he looked cute and sexy at the same time with his leathers on. I stood there waiting to get his attention so when his engineer stood up he looked straight at me.

"Good luck Alex. Have a good one and stay safe." I said while looking in his gorgeous brown eyes. It felt like something had changed between us and I hated that I didn't know what it was. It made me really confused.

"Thanks Sarah." He smiled at me. I gave him a little smile back and I quickly turned around.

Alex wanted to ask her what was going on with them. He also felt like something had changed between them ever since. He knew that she was avoiding him and he hated it. All they had done was cuddling in their sleep and it felt like their good friendship was already ruined. Maybe she didn't liked him in a romantic way? Before he even got to ask her that question, she was already gone to the Repsol garage.