[33]

'Ready?' My dad asked as we got out of the car before entering the Red Bull Ring. I nodded, a little nervous.

'You don't owe anyone an explanation. And remember if someone is bothering you, you have to let me know.' Alberto said. He had been worried for his daughter for the last couple of weeks. He had seen the amount of hate she was getting and it felt like she was more distant than she normally was.

'I will.' We stepped out of the car and met up with some other team members. When she turned around she saw Julia and both his sons parking their car too.

As I walked into the paddock with my dad I felt more people than usually look at me and some fangirls at the entrance even threw me a look full of disgust. The Marquez brothers were not far behind us. As we walked by the garages I already spotted Fabio coming my way.

'Sarah, your okay? I wanted to check up on you.' Fabio said, he had seen the articles on the internet and the things they were saying about her weren't all that nice.

'I'm doing as okay as I can. Some days are better than others.' It was the truth.

'So, you and Alex are really together now?' Fabio asked, feeling the younger Marquez watching his every move.

'We are.' I tried to read his face, but I couldn't.

'Oh, really? So you spent the holiday with him too?'

'I did and I don't think I should have to justify that for you.' I was already getting annoyed with him.

'And you brought him to the hospital to our baby appointment?' Fabio was jealous, during the summer break he had been thinking that if Marc hadn't said anything to him that he might never even would have known.

'Yes, I did. Do you have a problem with it?' I didn't like the tone of his voice.

'I have.. If you told me I would have gone with you. Or were you planning on never telling me at all?' He said a little bitter.

'Really Fabio? I don't see what the problem is anymore. Our baby isn't here anymore. Why are you bringing up things from the past?' I hissed at him. I could not believe this guy, again.

'What's the problem?' Alex asked as he stood next to Fabio and Sarah, in the meanwhile pulling his girlfriend protectively into his side. He saw from a distance that Fabio was starting to act like a prick again and making a scene.

'Fabio is mad because you went to the hospital with me.' I summed up my conversation with Fabio.

'Really? Should I let her go on her own?' Alex wondered. 'Maybe is that the exact reason she is with me now. Your so selfish.'

'Boys, don't.' I spoke up, trying to calm down the situation. The last thing I wanted was to create a scene here in the middle of the paddock.

'So now I am selfish? I bet that you thought you could play a happy family with her.' Fabio hissed at the Spanish rider.

Alberto saw the conversation a little further away from him getting a little out of hand.

'Excuse me.' Alberto said to the man he was talking with and walked towards his daughter, Alex, and Fabio. Those three together in public was not a good idea with all the rumors going around. 'Don't. Not here.' He gave the two boys a stern look.

'Oh, Fabio.. If you keep acting like this, I think we shouldn't talk to each other anymore.' I softly spoke before turning around, walking quickly away trying to not let the tears fall, wishing I had thicker skin. Almost feeling relieved that I wasn't raising a child with him.

'You heard her. Please leave her alone. She is going through enough already.' Alberto warned the French rider.