[30]

Location: -

Liked by marcmarquez93, celinex, iker_lecuona_27 and 16,184 others

lecuona_27 and 16,184 others.

sarahpuig Give me more endless summer nights like this. 💕
marcmarquez93 Didn't know he could be romantic as well. 🤭
celinex Girl, that's goals right there! 🤩
fabioquartaro20 Who is with you?
| user Someone a little jealous? 👀
takanakagami Beautiful! Enjoy!

REAL LIFE

'Alex, I don't want this to end. Can we stay here forever?' I said while taking in the sight. It was the last night of our little holiday with just the two of us. So far it was nothing but wonderful. The last couple of days we did nothing more than sightseeing, swimming, cuddling, and eating. Alex rented an amazing apartment with an infinity pool. He did an amazing job organizing everything.

'If we could, we would.' Alex said while putting his arms around his girlfriend while standing behind her, watching the sun going down for today.

'I love you.' I suddenly spoke living in the moment. The whole evening had been nothing but romantic.

'I'm s...' I got nervous cause we had never said to each other before. Before I could finish my sentence I was cut off by a kiss. 

'I love you too.' Alex smiled as I turned around and kissed him while going to my left hand through his fluffy hair while my right hand touched his chest.

'Let's take this inside. I want to take the next step with you.' I mumbled against his lips. My heart felt full of love for the man in front of me. He dragged me back to our bedroom before placing me carefully on the bed.

'Are you sure?' Alex asked me while looking straight into my eyes. He wanted to make sure that this was something they both wanted.

'I am.' I smiled at him before kissing him slightly swollen lips again. I moaned when I felt his hands on my skin, feeling like my body was set on fire. That night I finally felt what real love was, him.

————

Liked by fabioquartaro20, celinex and 586,721 others

holacom Spotted: Alex Marquez and Alberto's Puig daughter Sarah together. Our sources have confirmed that they have been seeing each other for while now and have trying to keep their relationship on the down low. Aren't they cute though?
celinex Ever heard of respecting someones privacy? 😤
user1 I wonder what Alberto thinks of one the Marquez's brothers dating his daughter? 🤭
user2 So it is Alex she is dating. 👀
user3 My friend saw them together a couple weeks ago at the maternity ward at the hospital.. Look like it's pretty serious already. 🤫
| user4 What? A little Marquez on the way? 🥺
| holacom @user3 Can you send us a DM?
user5 I thought she was seeing Fabio?

————

'Last night was not a dream, wasn't it?' I asked him while pressing a kiss on his bare shoulder as a good morning kiss as we were tangled in the sheets naked.

'Thank god, it wasn't.' Alex smiled at her, remembering last night's events.

'You were right for waiting on the right moment.' Everything just felt right last night, making their first time even more special.

'I think your phone is going off.' I spoke when I saw Alex's phone screen light up on the nightstand.

'Let's ignore them.' Alex mumbled while holding his girlfriend close to him.

I looked at my phone who was going off too and saw a couple of notifications from my parents, Marc, Celine, and even Fabio. 'I have several missed calls too.'

'What the hell happened?' I asked Alex with a frown on my face. My mind going to through all different kinds of scenarios.

'There are paparazzi pictures of us online.' Alex said who grabbed his phone quickly.