[31]

Location: Barcelona, Spain.

Liked by joanmir36official, maverick12official and 629,731 others

holacom Breaking news: we just found out that Alex Marquez is dating his colleague Sarah Puig and now it turns out that the two of them are expecting a child together! They were spotted in a maternity ward in the Barcelona hospital a few weeks ago. Congrats! 💕
user1 So cute! 😍
user2 Please respect their privacy.. 😠
user3 Is this real?
user4 I can't believe @alexmarquez73 would choose her.. She's ugly. 😳

REAL LIFE

And just like that, we were back in the real world, almost feeling like our little romantic holiday only had been a dream. Alex was furious, especially that someone had leaked that we were spotted at the hospital. I felt scared that everything was out of the open, bringing back bad memories from my miscarriage.

We got back late last night in Cervera. I was wearing Alex's hoodie that was a little too big for me and I looked like a mess. I had been up all last night cause I couldn't sleep and I had been reading all different kind of messages, many of them were very hateful, saying that I didn't deserve him or that I only was using him. Alex made me delete all my social media apps from my phone for the time being because of that. But I couldn't stop the voices in my head saying that they might be right. I was only causing drama in Alex's life and he only should be focused on his racing.

'Your okay, Sarah?' Roser asked worried at the girl in front of her. They sat on the bar table in the kitchen. Julia was in the shower while Marc was still sleeping and Alex just went out to do a little walk with the dogs.

'I will be. I just don't like being the center of attention. You should know that I never wanted anything like this. Alex and I tried our best to keep our relationship on the down-low, but here we are. You should know that I really like Alex for who he is as a person, not just the rider.' I truthfully said, not wanting Roser to think that I was only dating her son for attention.

'Oh darling, I know that. Don't you worry about that.' She gently touched the girl's hand to comfort her. Roser could tell that the two of them were smitten with each other, reminding herself back in the days when she was younger with the man that was now her husband.

'Thanks.' I faked a smile at Alex's and Marc's mother. 'You probably saw the hospital picture as well..'

'Yes, I did.' Roser certainly did, raising a lot of questions between her husband and her. She didn't want to interfere in their love life too much. A couple of friends had already messaged her asking if she was really gonna be a grandmother soon.

'It is true that we were at the hospital together.' I spoke, thinking it was best to come clean to her family-in-law and tell the truth. I saw Roser's eyes getting hopeful. 'But don't believe everything that they say. There isn't gonna be a baby.'

'Then why were you at the hospital?' Roser asked concerned. She couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that she wasn't gonna be a grandparent in a couple of months. She saw the girl in front of her getting emotional.

'I was pregnant back then.. I miscarried while we were in Italy at eight weeks.' I softly cried, saying it out loud still hurts. Roser's heart was hurting for the broken girl in front of her.

'I know what your thinking, but it was not Alex's baby. I'm sorry, but right before Alex and I got together I was seeing someone else.' I spoke, letting out the detail that the baby daddy was the rider with number 20 in the paddock.

'Don't be sorry, silly. I can't imagine what you went through. Thank you for trusting me to tell me about it.' Roser walked over to the girl to hug her which Sarah gladly accepted.

'Who else knows?' Roser asked her daughter in law, while still holding her.

'My parents, both of your sons, and the guy I was seeing. Alex and Marc brought me to the hospital, but only Alex knew it before the miscarriage. He was nothing else but supportive.' Roser smiled at these words, happy that she raised such great boys.

They suddenly heard a door open and two dogs walked into the kitchen with their owner just behind. Alex frowned when he saw Sarah crying into his mothers' arms.

'What's wrong?' Alex asked worriedly. He had noticed that Sarah had been stressing ever since they were outed in the media.

'I've told your mom about the baby.' I spoke as Roser let go of me. Alex quickly took me into his arms and pressed a kiss on the top of my head.

'Everything will be okay, I promise.' Alex whispered into his girlfriend's ear. Sarah not believing his words as she could only hear the voices in her head telling her that she did don't deserved him.