[13]

Location: Somewhere ☀️

Liked by alexmarquez73, celinex, marcmarquez93 and 14,621 others

sarahpuig Relaxing! 😎☀️
alexmarquez73 Beautiful! 😘
| user1 Are they dating? I thought she was seeing Fabio?
| user2 @user1 I thought she was with Fabio, but they don't follow each other anymore? So I don't think they do anymore.
celinex I'm so happy to have you here. 💕

REAL LIFE

Since I got into this huge argument with my dad after we came back home after the eventful Grand Prix in Jerez and didn't want to spend more time in Barcelona I decided to visit my friend Celine in Andorra. Celine had a beautiful apartment there and we were very lucky since it was such beautiful weather.

'A glass wine?' Celine asked and I nodded. We were sitting on her balcony and I was soaking up the sun. Celine came back from the kitchen and handed me the glass of wine while sitting down at the table.

'So, now tell me actually what happened with your dad.' I sighed before telling her what happened.

FLASHBACK

We had just come back from Jerez and I was just about to go out for a run when my dad stopped me.

'Sarah? Do you have a minute?' My dad asked as he was seated in the kitchen with a coffee in his hand.

'Yeah, sure! Is there something wrong?' I asked concerned.

'I need to know what is going on. You and some certain riders.' I was taken aback by his question. I was not expecting this. 'That clash with Alex and Fabio was not only about what happened on the track or not?' I didn't know what to say to him.

'Sarah, I'm serious. I don't want you to date a rider. You deserve so much better than that. A man that always can be there for you and doesn't put his life at risk every time he steps on that bike. I just don't want you to get hurt, darling.' He tried to read his daughter and her body language told him what he was already scared of, she had fallen for one.

'I can't believe you, dad. I'm old enough to make my own choices! I don't appreciate you interfering in my love life. I know what is right for me or what makes me happy.' I yelled back at him. I felt my blood started to boil and I needed to get out of here before I could say something that I shouldn't.

'And what if I did? You can't stop me.' I shrugged my shoulders at him.

'Sarah..' Before he could finish I was already out of the door. Slamming the door behind me during the process.

REAL LIFE

I told Celine all about what happened at home with my dad, that Fabio and I were done and I even told her about that I stayed with Alex that night.

'Girl, are you sure you're not falling for that Marquez boy?' Celine smirked at her. She had noticed that when she mentioned him her eyes would light up.

'What? Of course not. We are just really friends.' I said.

'Then why didn't you told your dad that?' Celine made a good point.

'I didn't want him to think that he can control me. I wanted to make a point that he shouldn't interfere. Now we have done enough talking about boys. Shall we take a swim in the pool?' I asked Celine. I was scared that otherwise, I would tell her too much. Especially about that certain Spanish boy.

'You can go take a swim. I just got my period so I rather just tan.' Suddenly I started to count in my head when my last period was. It felt longer ago than it should have been. Inside I started to panic.

'Sarah, what's wrong?' Celine asked when she saw her friend getting pale.