[8]

Location: Portimao, Portugal.

Liked by alexmarquez73, fabioquartararo20, celinex and 15,731 others

celinex My girl is looking ❤️‍🔥
fabioquartararo20 For who are you all dressed up for? 😈
| tony_arbolino I might have an idea. 👀
marcmarquez93 😳

FLASHBACK

I knocked on Fabio's hotel room on Thursday night. The door opened and there he stood smiling. He was only wearing shorts.

'Hello, beautiful. You look amazing.' He grinned at him as he opens his arm to pull me in a hug. I accepted the hug and kissed him on the lips.

'One kiss is not enough, darling.' Fabio said while closing the door with his feet. He picked me up while kissing me again. I felt my back against the bed while he started to kiss down my neck. I softly moaned at how good it felt. I was slowly starting to fall for him and I craved his touch. His hands started to pull up my dress to take it off completely.

'You are so damn sexy.' Fabio whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps all over my body. I was now glad that I changed in some sexy lingerie before coming down here. I put my hand against his toned bare chest. I felt so aroused and wanted with him.

'Then why don't you take it off?' I said seductively and Fabio groaned with pleasure.

REAL LIFE

It was now Sunday night and I had spent almost every night with Fabio this weekend so far. Just spending time with each other talking, watching Netflix, and stealing kisses. I knew I had to go back to the Honda crew. I knew my dad was getting suspicious of where I had been going at night. I told him I was with Celine, but I could see that he did not truly believe that.

'I have to go back soon.' I whispered at Fabio while I felt him kissing my arm. We were laying in bed together.

'I don't want you to go. Can you stay here tonight? We can have another round under the shower.' Fabio wiggled his eyebrow.

'How tempting that sounds, no. I have to go back. My dad is starting to get suspicious.' I got up and started to collect my clothes to put them back on.

'Before I go, I want to know what this is Fabio. I normally don't do things like this.' I pointed between me and him. I wasn't the girl to sleep with a guy that easily. I only had one serieus relationship in the past and never done onenightstands before.

'Sarah, look...' I heard a tone in Fabio's that I already didn't like.

'I don't do relationships. So I hope you don't have any romantic feelings. We can keep things casual and do this whole friends with benefits thing and keep seeing each other. I mean the sex is amazing.' I felt my heart break. I suddenly felt dirty and used.

'Too late for that. You could have told me that before you tried to get me in your bed. So you only used me for your pleasure?' I said angry and hurt.

'Well, you didn't asked me that. Didn't you? You were enjoying all the attention I gave you.' Fabio angrily yelled back.

'I can't believe you! I really thought you liked me, but how wrong was I. Whatever this was is over now.' I screamed at him while quickly taking my purse. I could not believe myself for being so naive and falling for his games.

I felt the tears welling up. I quickly walked out of Fabio's room and slammed to door behind me, because I didn't wanted him to see me cry. I heard Marc's voice echoing in my head to be careful with him and here I was. In this state I couldn't go back to my dad. He would see that something had happened. I didn't want to see Marc, cause I knew he would say I told you so.
So I quickly kept on walking and knocked on the door. I just hoped the door would open because I was close to breaking down in the hallway for everyone to see. I could not believe that I was being used like that and that I had let him do that.