[12]

Location: Jerez, Spain.

Liked by fabioquartararo20, fanclubam73, celinex and 178,739 others

motogp A crash and clash between @alexmarquez73 and @fabioquartararo20. Riders OK!

REAL LIFE

It had been a weird and hard day for Alex. After his crash with Fabio, he had to go back to the garage, and all the eyes including the cameras were on him. He told everyone that the incident with Fabio was part of high adrenaline and that he at first thought that it was Fabio's fault. But after the footage back he told the press that he had been wrong. He knew the crash was his fault and if Fabio hadn't brought up Sarah nothing bad would have happened.

He had been looking around to find Sarah but she was nowhere around.

'Hermano!' He heard his brother Marc behind him.

'Your okay?' Marc asked his brother. He knew the media was having a field day over that incident.

'Kinda. Media was shit.' He truthfully told his brother. They walked towards their motorhome. Alex didn't want to say a single thing about what Fabio had said in public and Marc could sense that. He knew his brother better than anyone. They stepped into their motorhome and he saw that Sarah was also not there. They were alone. He sighed asking himself where she was.

'Let me guess. Your looking for Sarah aren't you?' Marc said. He could tell his brother was smitten with her. He nodded.

'I need to speak with her. Fabio knows that she was with me that night. He was being an asshole calling her all sorts of things.' Thinking back at it Alex felt his anger coming back again.

'I know you're mad, but the next time you have to separate this from your job.' Marc said while putting his hands on his brother's shoulder to calm him down. Alex nodded. He knew his brother was right. The footage made him look really bad.

————

Alex sat alone in his motorhome watching some Netflix. Marc, his dad, and the rest of the crew went to a sponsor event. He was glad that he didn't have to go. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

'Alex?' I said while opening the door, stepping in and closing the door behind me.

'Sarah! I had been looking for you.' Alex was glad to see her.

'I think we should talk.' Alex said and pointed to a spot next to him on the couch. The exact same couch where they had fallen asleep once. I nodded and sat down next to him.

'I'm so sorry for what happened today. Fabio said all awful things about you and I just couldn't stand it and I just lost control. He knows that you went to me that night. He assumed that we were together. But you need to know that he started it. He was challenging me.' Alex apologized and blushed slightly. I looked at him and saw that he was sincere. I was mad at Fabio though. I could not believe how he was acting. He was even worse than I thought. Bringing my friends into this was not okay.

'Thank you for standing up for me. But please don't do this again in front of the whole world.' I had been busy all day with Alex's PR after that incident. The media had gone crazy. The whole world didn't need to know what was going on in her private life.

'We are alright?' Alex asked, just to make sure.

'Of course!' I said happily and gave him a little kiss on his cheek. Alex was taken aback by that little gesture.

'What are you watching?' I asked when I noticed that a movie was being paused on the screen at the wall. I tried to change the subject because I didn't know what had come over me to kiss him.

'A random movie. Would you like to join me?' He smiled at her.

'Of course! You know how I love spending time with you.' I said while getting comfortable next to Alex. He started the movie and slipped his arm behind her.