Chap 3-Just wanna try you on

Jungwon flinched awake as he heard his alarm blaring loudly

Jungwon flinched awake as he heard his alarm blaring loudly. He reached over for his phone and turned it off laying back down. He groaned and whined before kicking his blanket off of him letting the cold air of the fan hit his bare skin that is now not covered by the soft blanket.

He sat up slowly and just sat their staring at the wall in front of him. He could still remember the scene he watched yesterday. He didn't want to spend the whole day thinking about it so he got out of bed and splashed his face with water to wake him up completely.

He took a shower and got dressed in his uniform and grabbed his phone looking at the time. He had 15 minutes left before school starts. He only had 5 minutes to eat, so he ran to the kitchen and quickly poured a bowl of cereal. He ate it quickly before leaving the bowl in the sink and leaving water in it to at least clean it slightly.

He locked the door as soon as he closed the door behind him and he made his way to school. He was going to try to avoid Sunoo to the best of his abilities and try not to think about what happened on Friday.

He eventually made it to school. He walked to his locker and bumped into someone because he was walking pretty fast so he won't be late for class. He helped the other boy pick up his things that fell and he bowed in apology as he continued his journey to his locker.

Before he completely walked away, he got a glimpse of the boys name tag that read 'Shim Jaeyun'. He remember that he's heard Heeseung mention someone named Jaeyun during the few times they talked.

He got to his locker and grabbed the books that were necessary for the first class. As he was grabbing his things, he could just so happen to feel a gust of wind pass by making him get goosebumps and shiver slightly. He then smelled a nice aroma of a fruity smell.

He sniffed slightly and could make out that the scent was peaches. He knew that scent too well. He tensed as he felt the aroma of peaches come closer to him. He peaked a little from closing his locker door slightly and saw Sunoo walking close to him. He widened his eyes and basically shoved his head in his head back in his locker making him hit his forehead in the process.

He bit his bottom lip in pain as he pretended to look for something as Sunoo passes by. Sunoo finally passes by but not without him sparing a glance at Jungwon. Of course, Jungwon failed to see that happen.

He was just worried about his head that was now pounding in pain. He hesitantly took his head out of his locker and looked around for any sight of Sunoo, luckily, the sunshine wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Jungwon sighed in relief before slamming his locker shut after grabbing his books and let out a small whimper of pain while rubbing his forehead. He quickly made his way to the nurse to ask for an ice pack to take to class.

The nurse gave it to him but asked him to bring it back once he's done. Jungwon nodded and speed-walked to class that he was seconds away from being late.