Chap 20-Jealousy has corrupted you

Jungwon has been reading the same sentence repeatedly for the past five minutes too distracted with what happened earlier at school

Jungwon has been reading the same sentence repeatedly for the past five minutes too distracted with what happened earlier at school. He groaned and slammed the book shut loudly before letting his head hit his desk with a little thud following after. He pushed the book beside him far away from him with his face still connected to the table as he slowly sits up with a blank look on his face.

His mind has only been thinking about Sunoo. Sunoo this and Sunoo that. The only thing in his mind was Sunoo, but when has it not been. He scooted his chair out and stood up as he decided to just go out and get his mind off things. Well, at least try to.

He grabbed his house keys and a thin jacket slipping it on before heading out to try and get the boy he loved most out of his head. He closed the front door from behind him and turned around locking it as he then began walking wherever his feet took him. As the many minutes passed, he didn't stop walking. He could've stopped at many places to just sit down and take a break or just think about other things, but no.

He just kept on walking straight ahead, not making any turns whatsoever. In the distance, a playground came into view. Jungwon contemplated finally stopping and sitting down for a while after walking for so long. He fought with himself in his mind and finally decided to sit down and rest on a swing.

His feet dragged him towards the playground that children would play on during the day - the night consumed the playground as nothing was able to be seen other than the set of swings swaying back and forth, a creaking sound echoing. His feet walked over grass, but then walked over wood-like chips on the ground that were sharp and would crunch at every step he took. He was soon standing right in front of the set of swings reaching a hand out for the chain that acted as a handle so he can sit down carefully on it.

His bottom sat down on the swing as it swayed back and forth gently with the help of Jungwon's feet swinging and the faint wind that blew every now and then. He leaned against the handle of the swing letting out a harsh sigh that he still hadn't gotten Sunoo and that other person out of his distorted brain. He genuinely felt bad for ignoring the older boy when he tried to talk to him, but he really couldn't help but just lash out on the pink haired lad.

His eyes closed as he let negative thoughts swirl in his brain. With that happening, he failed to hear someone approaching the playground not too far from where he was. His own thoughts so loud that he just wasn't able to hear anything else around him, only his thoughts.

He only realized it too late when he heard the crunching on the wood-like chips behind him that made him snap out of the trance he was in. He looked behind him and saw a person with pink hair and the most familiar looking facial features. His eyes looked away from the figure he was thinking about this whole day as he stood up from the swing planning to run away somewhere else. As soon he stood up from the swing, a melodic voice from the said person rang out in the dark night.

"Please, don't leave Jungwon." the oh, so familiar voice said with their voice so quiet.

Jungwon stood there not moving debating whether he should stay or just leave the sunshine he yearned for most alone once again. Sunoo quietly walked towards the dimpled boy as he gently grabbed one of his hands pulling him towards the swings for both of them to sit down and talk.