TEASER (NEW)

Teaser for new book coming out soon!

"Everyone has a twin!"

You've heard of everyone on this planet having six people who look like them, right? Well, what if I told you that you have seventh one from an entirely different dimension. Unbelievable, right?

What if that was not the case at all. For centuries, there has been the tale of the witch that went by the name of Elizabeth Sinclair. They say she was hanged for her sins of being a witch. However, because of the people's plan of hanging her, she had sworn to curse the town of Livermore in the year of 1666 when she was hanged. Only before she was hung, she cut off her hand and burried it to leave a mark on Livermore.

Some say she was the cause of the mass murders that happened. They say she chose someone to curse by making a dopplegänger of that said person before the murders commenced. The murderers only had one objective. Kill their lookalike.

There are certain rules you must follow if you ever see or encounter one of them. Check out these list of rules:

If you ever see or encounter someone who looks like you, follow these rules:

#1. Run (as soon as you see them, run)

#2. Hide (if you can't run, hide somewhere they can never find you)

#3. Never look back (once you turn your back to them, don't think about looking back towards them)

#4. Never speak to anyone about it (when you are far away from them, never speak to anyone about it)

#5. Don't try searching for your look alike (don't try looking for them, It won't end pretty)

#6. Always keep your head on a swivel (always look left and right, front and back, they are always there watching you)

#7. Don't engage with them (don't even think about trying to talk with them, unless you want to die)

#8. Always lock your doors (whenever you're alone, always lock your doors, even the bathroom door)

#9. Keep a weapon with you at all times (have a weapon on you at all times)

#10. You are never safe, trust no one! (no matter where you go, you're never safe, trust no one)

You know the rules now, if you perhaps break one of these rules, it brings them closer to where you are. The closer they get, the more chances they have to kill you.

There is never a happy ending when dealing with these cases. Tell that to Jungwon and his friends, they might need it when this chaos commences at Camp Pigott ...

Each step you take, the closer she gets. Each rule you break, the more she wants to kill you. The more people that die trying to get in the way, it angers her more. Every little sound you hear, is her getting closer despite how far they may be.

Be careful campers, because things are just getting started. Let the blood bash and killing spree commence!

•••

"Open the fucking door! Somebody!" The banging on the cabin 8 door getting louder and louder as the person frantically bangs on the door in panic.

The door swings open showing a disheveled cabin mate that went by the name of Sunghoon. His eyes displaying pure tiredness from being woken up in the middle of the night. The sound of other cabin mates getting up from their beds echoed throughout the cabin of seven roommates. Only one was missing at the moment, ah, spoke too soon.

"What the hell do you wa-" Sunghoon began yelling at the person banging on the door but eyes soon turned into pure horror at the sight of a certain someone covered in blood.

"J-Jungwon! What the hell happened to you?!" He yelled shutting the door loudly after Jungwon threw himself back inside the comfy abode where his cabin mates stay at.

•••

The two boys huddle against the door holding it closed as best as they can with the person on the opposite side trying to get in. One of them slid down the door sitting down on the floor with their back towards the door getting a better grip. Suddenly, the person began coughing blood from their mouth as they looked at the older beside him.

The one holding the door closed looked down feeling alarmed as he looked around the room for a chair to put under the door knob. He grabbed the chair and placed it under the handle before diving down to aid his friend who was looking at him with pure fear in his eyes.

"Jungwon..." They coughed with more blood coming out of their mouth.

Jungwon held his friends shoulder and pulled him away from the door only to see a knife stabbed in his back that went through the door, the blade now being covered in crimson blood. He carefully pulled his friend off of the knife and held him in his lap as he coughed repeatedly with blood trickling down his mouth.

"Hyung. . ." He coughed again as tears prick at his ducts looking at his friend he loved with his whole heart. He never really told him that, though.

"I don't want to die. . . I'm not ready. . ." He said in a whisper letting a sob slip past his bloody lips as he coughed again.

"You're not going anywhere, Riki, I won't let you die." Jungwon said caressing the face of his best friend.

COMING SOON!