Chap 7-I'm curious for you

The class passed by quickly and now Jungwon only had one class left so he can go home and plan his outfit for his date with Sieun

The class passed by quickly and now Jungwon only had one class left so he can go home and plan his outfit for his date with Sieun. He was elated. He couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face every time he thinks about the date. He can't help it.

But Jungwon also couldn't help but think about what happened at lunch earlier. Sunoo's face was tremendously close to his that he could kiss him. Again. He just wants to lean in and connect their lips so bad. He really can't help himself.

Jungwon was just answering questions on a worksheet that the teacher gave the class to do and turn it in before class ends. If they finished early, then they could just sit there quietly until class finishes.

Quite frankly, Jungwon thought the questions were a piece of cake. He was kinda craving some at the moment but never mind that. He was surprisingly the first one to finish. He double checked his answers before standing up and walking to the teachers desk to hand in his paper.

He reached the teachers desk and handed them his paper. The teacher looked over the answers and nodded as they read everything. Jungwon was nervous if he was going to get a good score. He stood there patiently as the teacher scanned his paper word for word.

The teacher nodded their head and used a red pen to mark the paper. They wrote a big, fat 100% on the top of the paper and looked at Jungwon with a smile and motioned him to go back to his seat and wait quietly. Jungwon could feel his heart beating out of his chest once he saw his score.

For once he got a hundred on something. Some of the other teachers are stingy and don't give students an A+ or a 100.

He sat back down on his chair and had a small grin on his face. He was proud of himself and had patted his back in triumph. He then leans his head on his desk and proceeds to close his eyes as he waits for the class to end.

Jungwon unfortunately fell asleep and didn't hear the bell and was left in the classroom sleeping. Sunoo, who was walking past the room after helping a teacher during class to exit the school, spared a glance into the empty classroom and saw a boy with his head on the desk.

'He's probably sleeping and no one bothered to wake him up. Wow, how nice people are.' Sunoo thought sarcastically and entered the classroom quietly.

He walked towards the boy and sees that it's his crush. Jungwon. He sighs and hesitantly brings a hand to the heavenly sleeping figure. He places his hand on Jungwon's back and shook him awake softly.

"Jungwon, wake up." Sunoo said.

Jungwon stirred in his sleep but eventually opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings only to be met by the beautiful god himself. He widened his boba-like eyes sitting up straight clearing his throat.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Sunoo said sarcastically with a sheepish smile accompanying the statement.

"Sunoo hyung? What are you doing here?" Jungwon questioned Sunoo standing up and grabbing his bag that lied on the floor collecting non existent dust.