Chap 14-Don't mean I'm in love tonight

Jungwon could feel his whole world stop as soon as those words fell from Sunoo's mouth

Jungwon could feel his whole world stop as soon as those words fell from Sunoo's mouth. Words that he would have never expected to come out of the other's mouth. Those words made his heart hurt. But strangely, it didn't hurt as much as he would expect it to.

"You," Jungwon started talking but paused for a minute due to his eyes stinging from him holding tears back. "cheated on me, Sieun?".

"Yeah, so what?" she said scoffing not even caring that she got caught.

"Why...?" Jungwon asked with his voice cracking slightly.

"You wanna know why Jungwon," she started by turning her full attention to Jungwon with a glare. "Look at me and then look at you. We're different and you're just not my type.".

Jungwon could feel his heart swelling with each word that left her mouth as if it was nothing. As if his feelings were nothing and had no meaning. It hurt. He felt hurt.

"So I was just a distraction to you?" Jungwon asked looking directly into Sieun's eyes with no emotion.

"Yeah, basically. I never really liked you anyway." Sieun said and laughed after that making Sunoo lunge at her but Jungwon held him back making Sunoo confused.

"Okay, fine. I never meant anything to you. You used me for money just to satisfy your needs. I get it now, Sunoo hyung was right," Jungwon said quietly but she could still hear him clearly as she smirked at his vulnerability.

"You don't deserve me, and I really do wish you the best Sieun. But, I really do hope someone rains hell upon you so you can feel what I'm feeling right now." Jungwon said with no emotion whatsoever in his facial expression.

"We're done, what we supposedly had is no more, goodbye." Jungwon said and turned around on his heels and began walking away from the three people.

Sunoo watched in shock at how calm Jungwon was but he could see right through him, he could see Jungwon was hurting and it hurt him too. He turned to Sieun who went back to kissing with her other boyfriend, which he gagged at the sight of (they were practically eating each other's faces off).

"Go to hell you gold digging piece of shit!" Sunoo said loud and clear for Sieun to hear as he ran to catch up to Jungwon.

Sunoo stopped running before he exited the school premises as he turns around and puts his hands around his mouth imitating a megaphone as he yells to the couple "She might have STD's with how many people she's slept with!".

He ran snickering after seeing how worked up Sieun got after the boy pulled away from her and backed away in disgust. But he didn't have time to laugh in this moment, he only needed to find Jungwon.

He proceeded to run down the street yelling his name to see if he would reply. Not getting an answer, he decided to go to Jungwon's house to see if he's there. He ran up the steps and knocked on the front door hastily out of breath from running. He waited a minute to see if the cat-like boy will answer the door but his no avail, he got no answer. He knocked again and even rang the door bell, but alas, no answer.