NOT AN UPDATE: PLEASE READ!!

Hi everybody! I know you all will be disappointed that this isn't an update as I know you all are waiting for more. They'll be coming soon.

But, I have some family matters that I have to go to another country for. Because of that, I will not be able to post this week and maybe the following week until I get back. It will be a short-ish trip, but I'll be back in about a week or two, maybe less.

I wanted to let you guys know so you won't be upset and disappointed when I don't post this week.

But I also wanted to do a q&a sometime, and I need a bunch of questions to answer, so just comment a butt load of questions you all have for me. Just make sure they are appropriate, of course. I'll answer them as soon as I get back!

I'll be back very soon, so don't miss me too much. Love you all!!

P.S. Y'all are questioning me on my new book and are scared with the things that I've revealed in previous chapters. So, I will reveal that yes, there will be a great amount of people dying. Who? Well, you'll just have to wait for it to come out soon.

It might just be your bias possibly dying, don't hate me!

-Novah

Also, I have recently just got a comment on my book 'baby?' that is a link to porn. If you guys get those comments, or see them, please report, mute, and block them. I already deleted the comment and reported them. If you see any links, don't click on them!