Chap 22-Plan into action

Sunwon Plan!!Here lie the list of steps you must follow in order to woo the great, Kim Sunoo

Sunwon Plan!!
Here lie the list of steps you must follow in order to woo the great, Kim Sunoo. Follow these steps unless you want to be single for the rest of your life and mope for eternity regretting not confessing your love. . . :)

1. Take Sunoo out somewhere you know he would love.

2. Have a movie night - maybe make another move. . .

3. Do acts of service for Sunoo.

4. Confess your feelings to him on the day of love.

Students converse loudly with one another as Jungwon stare into space, a blank wall, whilst Sunghoon wrote away on the piece of paper. Suddenly,
the sound of a pen hitting the table startled the dimpled boy causing him to flinch slightly, as Sunghoon hunched his body forward after writing the plan Jungwon had to follow to win Sunoo over in the short span of time they had before he confessed. Easy to say that Jungwon was nervous for what was gonna be on the darn piece of paper.

"Don't you think this is a bit of a stretch?" Jungwon questioned the raven haired holding the piece of paper, as his eyes skimmed over the paper filled with messy and sloppy handwriting. Not the best penmanship, but he's seen worse.

Sunghoon looked at him with a deadpan look, "And don't you think you're life is a bit too boring?".

Shock was written on the cat-like boys face, "Say that to your nonexistent fucking love life you moron." Jungwon whispered under his breath turning his face to the side to mock Sunghoon.

"Do you kiss your mother with that awful mouth of yours dipshit?" Sunghoon threatened the younger pulling his ear hard making them turn red in an instant.

Sunghoon had eventually let go of the younger and pushed his head to the side before sliding the piece of paper in front of him, before waltzing away to his next class. After Sunghoon and Jungwon had discussed the plan, it was now put into action at a steady pace. The plan was for Jungwon to confess on Valentine's Day. Sunghoon had already told Jungwon what he needed to buy for his cousin and all that other stuff to impress him, but from today until the time comes, he needed to find more ways to make the pink haired boy fall for him even more - not that Sunoo isn't already whipped for the younger.

Until the day came, Jungwon just had to keep it on the down-low for these few months. Easy, right? Wrong. He is the absolute freaking worst at trying to lie and pretend like nothing is happening. Sunghoon had to freaking drag Jungwon away from Sunoo because he almost spoiled the plan! What a complete idiot he is. Sunghoon honestly can't deal with idiocy these two have. It's depressing to witness and deal with this mess.

Sunghoon is this freaking close to strangling Jungwon for his actions and unwillingness to pretend like everything was absolutely normal. He needed a bloody damn miracle to make this plan work. If it doesn't, so help Sunghoon, he will rain havoc on the two for eternity and they will never hear the end of it until they die.