Chap 11-Ain't no big deal

Sunoo was currently waiting for Jungwon to meet up at the front of the school so they can go check out the new bakery

Sunoo was currently waiting for Jungwon to meet up at the front of the school so they can go check out the new bakery. Sunoo was just scrolling through Instagram on his phone as he waits for the dimpled boy to arrive.

"Sunoo hyung!" a familiar voice called out to Sunoo who was startled by the loud voice.

He looked away from his phone and over his shoulder to see Jungwon running towards him with a smile on his face. Sunoo turned his phone off and put it in his pocket turning his body towards the younger boy running towards him. Jungwon arrives to where Sunoo is standing panting from running.

"You okay there?" Sunoo asks putting a hand on Jungwon's lower back.

"Yeah! Just.... a little out of... breath." Jungwon said gasping in between his words to catch his breath.

"Now that you're here, let's go check out the new bakery." Sunoo excitedly said grabbing Jungwon's hand proceeding to drag him along.

Sunoo dragged them to the nearest bus stop to go from there to the bakery. They were sitting next to each other conversing about the ideas they had for their project and how to put it together later on. The bus arrived a good 5 minutes later and they were on their way to the new bakery in town.

The two were talking quietly as the bus drove to the area where the bakery is located. They were planning on what to get and what they could possibly have over there. But, Sunoo had another thought running through his head that's he's been thinking of for a few days. He's already asked the question, but he really wants a more in depth answer.

Eventually, the bus stops and the two hop off excitedly. They cross the street quickly and run to the bakery that had bright, flashing signs welcoming them. There was also staff outside greeting people who came in handing them menu's. They were surprised as to how organized and put together the place is.

They were greeted by a nice looking man and were handed a menu to look over. Jungwon and Sunoo stood in the line that thankfully wasn't too long to wait in. They looked over the menu thinking of what to get. Sunoo decided to get a mint chocolate flavored cake causing Jungwon to look at him with a weird face, while Jungwon decided on getting a red velvet cake. Obviously, not a regular big cake, just a slice of cake.

More and more people entered the bakery making it pretty loud in there with the chatting people did. The line was moving up fast as well, which the two boys were grateful for. After the person in front of then moved out of the line, Sunoo and Jungwon stood in front of the cashier.

"Hi! How can I help you today?" a nice looking lady said with a smile looking at the two boys.

"Hello, can we have one mint chocolate cake and a red velvet one too?" Jungwon recited the order to the nice lady who put the order on the computer and looked back up at them.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"No, that's all." Jungwon said handing the lady his credit card.

The lady scanned his card and gave it back to him as she opens the cake display and cuts a piece of the cakes that they wanted. She put them on a plate and handed it to them.