Chap 18-He loves me not

Jungwon woke up the next morning with a skip in his stride

Jungwon woke up the next morning with a skip in his stride. He felt as if he was on cloud 9. The feeling of finally coming to terms with himself that he liked Sunoo, and maybe, just maybe had a chance with the older. He wanted to take a chance and make the first move. Needless to say, he wanted this to go perfectly right. Nothing could change this.

He very happily went along with his morning routine that occurs every single day. Wake up, take a shower, brush his teeth, get dressed; same old, same old. Only for today, he had more energy and more motivation in life than usual. The reason, Kim Sunoo.

Jungwon grabbed his phone that was charging and unplugged it as he exits his bedroom with his bag slung on his broad shoulders. He speed walked to the kitchen to get an energy bar to eat before heading to school.

He unwrapped the small treat and took a bite out of it chewing it and swallowing the substance a few moments after, then taking another bite. That quickly repeats until he no longer has a bar in his hands. He grabs the water bottle he has in his bag and takes a sip letting the cold liquid run down the inside of his throat.

He sighs in satisfaction and puts the bottle back in his bag grabbing it and headed towards the front door so he can commence his plan of love. He knew that nothing could go wrong with this, everything was going to be perfectly fine. Well, there might be a slight problem there though.

Jungwon walked down the street with his head held up high and a skip in his stride as he took each step towards the school. Each step he took, he inched closer and closer to the school. He was moments away from beginning his plan and finally taking action to make Sunoo like him.

The smile on his face was wide; anyone else who saw would think he looked crazy. He entered the gates of the school passing multiple students who were talking with their friends. Jungwon looked around until he could see a familiar figure in the same uniform.

"Sunoo hyu-" Jungwon began but stopped as he could see Sunoo talking to someone.

He walked a little closer and saw Sunoo talking with another guy with a smile on his face. They were talking as if they knew each other for decades. Jungwon's smile ceased as he watched the two talking with each other and soon walk away with Sunoo holding the arm of the other person. He waited until they were far enough before he started following them inside the school.

He made sure he stayed behind enough so he could see what was happening and hear just enough. He saw Sunoo taking the other guy in to the principal's office. He hid behind a wall and waited until they came out. A solid five minutes later, the door swung open revealing an excited Sunoo.

He could hear the small conversation they were having making him confused. Sunoo never mentioned this guy to him before, nor has he heard or seen him.

He was about to come out of his hiding spot but a certain move from the two made his heart sink down to a nonexistent bottomless pit. His eyes caught the sight of them leaning closer to each other. They were so close. Jungwon thought Sunoo might have possibly liked him, but alas, he guesses that all his speculations were false.