Chap 13-It's not what good girls do

Jungwon was in a deep sleep

Jungwon was in a deep sleep. He still had his snack of pocky in his hand that still held onto it tightly like someone would take it away from him any second. The banana milk was still on his nightstand, only just half full. He slept soundly, in peace at most, but all good things must come to an end.

Jungwon was awakened by an alarm vibrating on his nightstand. His eyes fluttered open after about the sixth vibration. He reached over to turn off the alarm already dreading the day. Jungwon for some reason, didn't want to get out of bed. He just had a really bad gut feeling at the moment. The feeling that something really bad is going to happen today.

He just shrugged it off just letting it slide as him just worrying for nothing. He'll learn to regret doing that later on. Jungwon saw that he still had a little more than half eaten box of pocky in his hand. He closed the box tiredly and put it next to the milk where his banana milk lied.

He got out of bed, correction, more like put a leg out and used that leg to slide him off of his comfy bed onto the hard floor. Jungwon sat up from the laying down position on the floor and got up this time to take a shower and change into his uniform.

He headed to the bathroom brushing his teeth before he showers. He splashes his face with cold water to wake himself up at least. Didn't really work but he's partially awake at the moment, so an "A" for effort. He undressed himself and turned the faucet of the shower on waiting for the water to heat up. After about like twenty seconds, the water in hot and he hops in the shower.

Jungwon came out of the shower after a good 15 minutes of showering. He could've finished earlier, but his intuition of something happening today is just making him think things. Which is exactly what caused Jungwon to just let the hot water run down his back for a good 5 minutes.

He got dressed in his uniform and grabbed his phone shoving it into his pocket. He also grabbed his leftover snack from yesterday and headed to the kitchen to put it in the fridge to "preserve" it. While the cat-like boy is in the kitchen, he grabs an energy bar to eat on the way to school.

He grabs his house keys and exits the house taking his sweet time despite him only having 10 minutes to get to school. He honestly couldn't care less at the moment, or to put it more simple, he gives zero fucks with how slow he's moving right now.

Making sure he locks the door, he opens the energy bar and takes a bite into it before beginning to walk to school. As Jungwon was walking, he felt like he needed to talk with Sieun today later on. He wanted to know why she blows him off last minute or why they don't spend time together anymore. He just wants answers.

Jungwon then so happens to spot a familiar sunshine walking ahead of him with headphones in. He unconsciously smiles to himself and jogs up ahead to sneak up on Sunoo.

"Boo!" Jungwon yells putting his hands on Sunoo's shoulders startling him.

He looks back at whoever scared him with an annoyed look on his face, but that immediately changes once Sunoo sees that it was Jungwon.