Chap 4-Caught my attention

The period ended and Jungwon went to the locker room to change out of his sweaty uniform

The period ended and Jungwon went to the locker room to change out of his sweaty uniform. He quickly ran back to class before the next period starts. He needed to figure out a way to get his craving satisfied.

Once the dimpled boy walks into his next class with his things, he immediately sits down and grabs a spare notebook he's not using. He flips the the last page of the notebook and starts writing something.

Meet me in the old music room after school. I'll be waiting.

Y.JW

Jungwon then ripped out the page from the notebook and he folded it up. He looked around the classroom discreetly and made sure that Sunoo was in his seat and not out in the hallway. Once his eyes laid on the sunshine, he turned back to the front and raised his hand.

The teacher that was there waiting for the rest of the students to arrive saw and called him out.

"Yes Mr. Yang?" the teacher asked.

"May I please go back to my locker to grab my notebook, I forgot mine?" Jungwon asked making up an excuse that he pulled from his ass.

"Make it quick." the teacher said before going back to their business.

Jungwon grinned in victory and stood up from his seat before rushing out of the classroom. Sunoo saw and him and couldn't help but wonder why he's leaving the classroom when he knows Jungwon never forgets anything. He simply shrugged and looked back down at his sketchbook that he was doodling in.

Back to where Jungwon is, luckily Sunoo and Jungwon's lockers are in the same area so it won't be suspicious. He quietly ran to Sunoo's locker and slipped the piece of paper through the slit that was at the top of the locker.

He grinned and went to his locker and grabbed an old notebook for that same class that he finished using so he won't be suspicious when he comes back. After shutting the locker door, he ran back to class. He quietly opened the door and tiptoed to his seat making sure not to make a sound.

He successfully sat down without making a sound and he breathed out a heavy but silent breath. He couldn't believe he just did that. He doesn't even know why he wants to feel that sensation again. It's toying with his mind and making him think about things he shouldn't. Hell, he even thought to date Sunoo at one point but it was just him acting crazy like always.

Sunoo on the other hand saw the younger come back into class because he was waiting for him to return. He was so whipped for the younger. He liked so much that it hurt his heart to just see Jungwon and Sieun get close to each other. He doesn't know how much more he can take. Though, Sunoo has been very suspicious about Sieun. He sees how little the two hang out, the less time they spent in and out of school. He feels like there's something wrong going on but he just can't pinpoint what it is.