Chap 17-He loves me...

Jungwon could hardly concentrate the whole time being next to Sunoo

Jungwon could hardly concentrate the whole time being next to Sunoo. It also didn't help at all when Sunoo would bravely get close to him and make him flustered but then go back to what he was doing like nothing happened. Jungwon just found out and clarified with himself that he one hundred percent likes the pink haired boy. Speaking of liking the said sunshine, that leads to Jungwon's theory about him being possibly gay or possibly bisexual or maybe even sunoosexual. Lord, help him.

"Wonie! Look at this!" Sunoo exclaimed happily at Jungwon snapping him out of his deep thoughts.

He looked ahead of him and saw Sunoo holding a cream colored turtleneck with a small embroidered rainbow on the collar that you can see if you actually pay attention and look closely. Jungwon eyed the piece of clothing and just imagined Sunoo wearing it. The shirt would hug his petite figure, especially his hourglass of a waist.

"It suits you." Jungwon complimented the older with a warm smile adorning his face as he looked at the sunshine with fondness in his very eyes.

"Does it really?" Sunoo asked unsure looking back at the shirt and back at Jungwon with an uneasy expression.

"I'm one hundred percent sure hyung, you look good in anything." Jungwon blurted out without thinking about what he said until a couple of seconds went by that gets fully registered what he had just said to the pink haired boy.

"Ah, thank you for that." Sunoo replied back with crimson coloring his delicate face showing the younger that he's blushing big time.

Jungwon saw the older's pretty face turn red and couldn't help but worry a bit.

"Are you okay hyung?" Jungwon asks with concern lacing his tone.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Sunoo answered him looking elsewhere.

"Then why is your face red, are you sick?" Jungwon took a step forward to place his hand on Sunoo's forehead to check if he's under the weather.

Sunoo panicked and moved away from the cat-like boy and covered his red cheeks unaware that he had been blushing around the said boy.

"No! I'm okay, I'm gonna go pay for this now." Sunoo spoke hurriedly and walked away from Jungwon leaving him their confused.

'And to think I like someone this weird.' Jungwon thought chuckling to himself and stood there waiting for Sunoo to return.

Sunoo returns a few minutes later with a bag in his hand approaching the younger boy who looked up at the said boy approaching him. Sunoo motioned Jungwon to follow him still feeling slightly flustered with what stunt Jungwon pulled on him.

Jungwon let himself be guided by the older with a proud smile on his face on making his hyung flustered. Though, he still doesn't know if this counts as Sunoo possibly liking him back or the complete opposite.

The two boys continue walking around the grand mall going to different stores here and there to buy things they see if they like it. Jungwon did see some nice sneakers he could buy so he dragged Sunoo into the shoe store, which was packed with people, surprisingly.