Chap 24-Epilogue

The sight of two boys walking hand and hand with each other down the hallway was a sight to see in the early morning

The sight of two boys walking hand and hand with each other down the hallway was a sight to see in the early morning. A smile was spread across both their faces. Nothing could possibly wipe them off, even if someone tried to do so. Never mind that, it was finally the last day of school! Today was the day that everyone can just sit back and relax at home, go on vacation, hang with friends, etc.

Jungwon surely was excited for that. It would be his and Sunoo's first summer experience together since they started dating a few months ago. Let's just say that small backfiring plan of his didn't really work out the way he planned, but it still came out with the same outcome he had hoped for.

The two were as happy as could be together. They spent time with one another any chance they got. They went walking around at night when the lights were  shining bright and sparkling just like the stars that adorned the sky. They too hung out with Sunghoon, when he wanted to come, of course. He had complained that he felt like a third wheel when he was with the two even though they clearly were including him in everything they did.

They even toned down the affection they gave each other when he was around to avoid him feeling that way. Sunghoon is just always unsatisfied with everything, perhaps. Nothing ever seems to satisfy him. He seems very lonely when it comes to his love life. But that was something he knew he shouldn't meddle with. That was strictly Sunghoon's business and his only. It was confidential.

"It's finally the last day of school, yay." Sunghoon said sitting across the two lovers who were conversing between themselves.

"Could you be more unenthusiastic?" Sunoo sarcastically said rolling his eyes at the the older making a face at him.

"I just wanna go home and sleep the rest of the summer off." Sunghoon justified himself for his lack of enthusiasm.

"You're just gonna sleep for the entirety of the summer break?" Jungwon asked the raven who nodded at his words before shoving a piece of food in his mouth completely over school. Who could blame him though?

"What are you guys gonna do now that you're officially together?" Sunghoon questioned the two younger boys.

"I have something planned for this weekend." The pink haired boy said grinning widely.

"Good luck with that." Sunghoon said looking directly at Jungwon winking in the process earning a flick to his forehead.

"Wait, I have a question," Sunoo began looking in between the two other boys.

"What exactly did you guys do when you went sneaking off when I wasn't there a few months back?" The sunshine questioned the two making them still.

None of them wanted to explain what happened throughout those few months. It was torture for both of them, more specifically, Sunghoon. However, he does tend to over exaggerate a lot of things he does.