The Jack and Jill

A/N  I have been reading three different stories by other authors and I have to tell you theirs are way better than mine.  If you want to read their versions they are Chelsea093695(The May Wedding, A Kissing Booth Story), lewwilson(the beginning of everything else), chickfila08 (falling for you all over again) and I highly recommend them.  To you writers I hope you don't mind that I shared your stories, but they are so good and I think everyone needs to read them.

Elle's POV

It is now two weeks until Lee and Rachels's wedding, and everything is running smoothly.  I went for my final dress fitting, Rachel picked out this beautiful coral-coloured dress.  I was simple but elegant.  It was the cocktail length, shorter in the front long in the back, one strap over the shoulder. Our hair appointment was booked, everything was organized at Flynn's country club, the guy's suits were all organized, and Rachels's dress was ready for me to pick up and bring to the dressing room on the day of.  Though I have not seen it yet, she wants it to be a surprise.

 Today though we are heading to the Flynn's for Jack and Jill.  We have sold so many tickets, I think the last time Noah and I counted them there was over a hundred people coming.  As I get ready I am wearing a pretty dress, blue in colour with pin strips through it, I pull out my shoes, I am wearing wedges because heels are never good on grass.  As I sat on the edge of the bed, putting them on I look over and Noah emerges from the bathroom, in his khaki's which let me tell hugged that ass just right, he matched them up with a navy blue button-up shirt, he said we need to match a bit.  I laughed at the thought as I slipped on my heels.  Noah was watching me, he comes over and says "Let me help you put those on", "Umm I can do this myself", but he kneels to the ground grabs one of my shoes, slowly slid it on does up the strap and then slides his hand up my leg right under my dress, "Noah what are you doing, we don't have time for this."  He looked up at me and that smile oh it just melted my heart.  I shook it off and up I got and we head out, Noah was walking a little behind me kind of sulking.

We arrived at his parent's place, and June was running around making sure everything is where it should be.  Noah and I go make sure our surprise for Lee had shown up and was ready to go.  We double-checked everything, from the DJ to the food, the tables and the dance floor.  This was going to be perfect, nothing but the best for my BFF.  Noah comes over to me and says "Hey we have 45 mins until everyone is to start showing, come with me, I need to fix your shoe."  He takes me by the hand and again we sneak up to his old room, he closes and locks the door behind him, spins me around and plants a kiss on me, walks me back to his bed.  "Noah we can't do this, first off our clothes will get wrinkled and your parents are just outside."  It's fine, trust me, mom is busy putting all the finishing touches, we got some time." He looks around the room pulls me over to his chair, sits down pulls me in close, runs his up my legs under my dress, grabs my panties and slides them down, then he reaches for his pants unbuttons them "you game?"  He says, I look at him, help him slid his pants down, climb on his lap, well let's just say it was fantastic.  We pull ourselves together and go to head downstairs, just as we walked out of his room, June is coming our way, "I have been looking for you two, I got a call from some guy named Uppin?, luppin, I don't know something like that." "Do you mean Tuppin?" I say, "yes that is it, he asked if he can bring two guests with him, he said they knew Lee and Rachel, I told him that would be fine but it is 25 person."  "Ok??" That was odd, I mean I knew Tuppin and his wife had flown in for this but who would be coming with them.

Rachel and Lee just showed up, so we headed to talk to them.  Walked them around the place to show them everything we had done, Rachel could stop saying thank you, this was the best idea. Before I knew it guests were going to show up any minute, so Lee and I headed to the door to wait for people.  We have to make sure it was just our guests, collect their tickets for the raffles, everyone seem to show up at the same time, thank god Noah had suggested we get valets for this, there were so many people.  The final guest showed and it was Tuppin and his wife, and right behind them was OMG it was Marco and Chloe.  Both Noah and I looked at each other just in shock.  "Hi, Marco and Chloe," I say and Noah comes stands right beside me takes my hand, sort of that marking his territory thing.  "Hi guys, how are you?"  Noah says, he had this look on his face and a stern tone in his voice.  Marco reached his hand out to shake it and Noah just ignored it.  Chloe leaned in a gave him a hug, which he was ok with.  Me I just stood there amazed as to what was going on, I didn't know what to do or even say.  But all that I could think to say is go down and enjoy yourselves.  After they walk away, Noah turns to me, "What the hell is he doing here, did you know he was coming?" Noah sounded upset, and I felt that feeling the one where I could feel his jealously.  "NO! I had no idea, I am just as surprised as you. I mean I know Tuppin and Marco are friends, but I didn't know they were friends with Lee and Rachel, so I am just a shocked as you are."  Noah pulls me in for a hug, "I am sorry Elle, that guy just boils my blood."  Noah says, "I know, and i am with you to the end of time and you know this."  He kisses the top of my head and we join the party going on.

As the night went on, everyone was having a great time, got to see people I haven't seen in a long time, catch up on where their at and how they are all doing.  Lee and Rachel were having a blast, and at that point, i say to Noah I think it is time to pull out the surprise for Lee.  Noah grabs his dad, and my dad, disappear around the corner, then emerged pulling the DDM.  I look for Lee and Rachel, tell Lee he needs to follow me, I have a surprise for him.  I walk him over to the spot, I cover his eyes with my hands, then I reveal my gift.  Tada....Lee is so shocked and grabs me and gives me a gigantic hug.  "I can't believe you did this, this is awesome," Lee says.  I get on the machine and gesture he joins me and with no hesitation, he is there. We do and dance, then Lee and Rachel, then I turn to Noah, come on do one with me, he gives me his little smirk and shakes his head no.  "Aw, you going to make me dance all on my own?"  I say, just then I hear from the group of people, I will dance with you.  I stop and look I recognized that voice, Noah's face just freezes, and just stares at Marco as he walks up to me.  "I will dance with you Elle if you don't mind."  This piece of me wanted to say yes, but I knew that could not happen, I don't want to give the wrong signal at all, to Marco or Noah. "No, thanks but I will pass my feet are getting sore anyhow."  I walk over to Noah, put my arm around him and walk away.  Noah kisses the top of my head, that's it nothing from him, he didn't comment at all, we just went on for the rest of the night.

the night was finally coming to an end, guests were leaving, Noah and I went to the door to say goodbye, give hugs and exchange numbers with people and promise to keep in contact.  Then just as we were going to head back downstairs, up come Marco and Chloe.  Oh lord, this is not going to go well, I can see Chloe is drunk.  Marco pipes up, he can we talk for a second he motion to both of us.  I look at Noah he nods yes, "Sure sounds good."  We walk out front to talk, in my mind, it was just in case Noah kicks Marco's ass, it is better if it happens it is outside.  "I just want to apologize for how I was as a teenager to you guys, it was not fair of me to be that way.  You were right Noah back then I was trying to come between you guys, but I finally realized, even after you two broke up that I didn't fit into Elle's world, she would never feel for me the way she felt for you." I walked over to Marco and stood beside Noah, Noah looked at me then at Marco, "Marco, I knew what you were up to, but because Elle was such a sweet and loving person, she didn't see it, which I guess used to frustrate me, but I finally learned it wasn't to hurt me or lead you on, this is who Elle is and I accepted it. So, man, I don't forgive you back then, but now you're ok."  He reached his hand out and shook it, then Marco looked at me and just said sorry.  Gave me a hug and that was that from him that chapter finally closed.  Then Chloe started, but first I was like how did you guys get together.

Chloe says with her words slurring a bit "I hired him to do an ad for me, and lord look at him we just connected, it was strange at first I kept thinking I know this guy but from where.  Once we went on a few dates we discovered where we knew each other from. He was exactly what I needed, now that my divorce is final, we live together in New York, sorry we crashed the party, but we were in town working on another commercial and ran into Tuppin and he told us but tonight and truly didn't think you guys would mind."  The she stagers over to Noah, "you, you, on the other hand, I have a question for you, why did you never pick me, I mean I through myself at you so many times and nothing."  She was resting her hand on his chest.  "Chloe, you are drunk right now for starters, plus you were never it and you knew that.  Plus that night you came to my room, you were engaged to your now ex-husband, and that is not the type of guy I am to interfere in someone's relationship." I looked at Noah in a bit of disbelief, I never knew this. Chloe continued as Marco was trying to get her to leave and say something she would regret. "I knew you loved her, she was always the one, even when I tried to fix you up with other girls and nothing, then I thought maybe I could be the one.  I just wanted to make sure before I got married, I tried so hard but nothing." She sounded pissed at that point.  Marco grabbed her arm, "Come on Chloe our cab is here, lets go."  I was actually feeling bad for Marco, I guess Chloe really wanted more from Noah than he was willing to give, which is kind of the vibe I got from her years ago. That was years ago, and now Noah is mine forever.  Chloe walked over to me gave me a big hug, then turned to Noah, gave him a hug and then tried to kiss me, he pushed her away.  Marco at this point was annoyed with her, "Chloe let's go, I am sorry guys take care."  Then they were gone.  Noah looked at me "wow, what was all that about?"  He says.  I look at him wrap my arms around him, look up as he looks down at me, "I love you so much, do you know that, you are the best."  I say.  Noah leans down and kisses me, "Shelly, you are my then now and forever, please don't ever forget that."