Days and counting.

Noah's POV

The summer is almost over, Elle has blossomed so beautifully, the baby has pretty much taken over her, but she looks so cute trying to do just about anything.  I think the best is to get her out of bed, I have to help pull her up.  For such a tiny woman, she is all baby.  At her last appointment, the doc was a bit concerned about the baby's size compared to her.  Well I am 6' 4" and Elle is 5' 4", so understandably it's possible for a big baby.  They are going to keep an eye on her because of her tiny frame, she may not be able to have a natural birth, which we understand, and if a c-section has to be done then so be it.
One of my favourite things to do is to rub the bump and talk to the baby, I have felt it move, and even when it had the hiccups it was fascinating to me.  I must admit, Elle has been a trooper through these past 9 months, she hasn't really complained about much, just small things, like she has taken up just wearing flip flops, she hasn't been able to see let alone touch her toes in months, as soon as hit the 6-month mark, she popped something crazy. At night though sometimes the baby likes to kick and play as Elle says, I try to help I rub her back, get up a walk around with her, she does things where she will walk over and lean on something and sway her hips back and forth.  I laugh at her because full mommy mode is kicking in, it's like she is rocking the baby back to sleep.  Most nights, it works, some nights not so much.  "I wonder if this is a glimpse of what to expect, that this little one is a night owl."  At night we will lay there discussing if it is a boy or girl, we don't care either way, but I secretly wish it is a girl, I can imagine another little Elle running around the house.  I picture her to be just like her, the dark hair, the striking blues eyes, the soft snowy complexion, and her attitude.  Elle says she is happy whatever the baby will be.  

We are almost totally organized, we have two names picked out got the baby bag ready, and of course Elle's, she even has two different outfits for the baby to wear home all sorted out.  June and Linda are throwing the girls a baby shower today, they were going to wait but thought these two are new moms and are going to be a bit nervous, so let them just enjoy being parents.  Elle's Dad had called us the other day and informed us that as his gift to us he was taking Noah out car shopping because they need a proper vehicle to transport his grandchild around it.  I mean ya we have two motorcycles (which no babies on) we have Elles's little car, which is good on gas and gets good mileage, but Mike says it is not enough.  So while the girls do their thing, Mike and I are doing this.

Elle's POV

As all the guests arrive at Mike and Linda place, Mike and Noah leave to go look for a new car.  I am a little confused though, for I know Dad cannot afford this nor can we so how is this happening.  MIke informed Noah the two of us are not to worry about it, this is Linda and his gift, so accept it, and stop complaining.  I kiss him goodbye and off to the backyard I go.  The backyard looked like a baby shop had set up there, there were blue and pink things all over the place.  Rachel and Lee, just like us decided not to find out the gender.  There was so much food and gifts, it was crazy, they had decorated chairs for us, which I was thankful for, for my feet were killing me along with my back.  Rachel and I looked so cute together, me 39 weeks and Rachel at 37 weeks, who would have thought this would ever happen in our lives.  I mean I use to dream that maybe one day we will have a repeat of having kids just like us, growing up together and being the best of friends, and well here we are.  

People would make us stand belly to belly to try to guess what we each were having.  We had so many people think Rachel was later than me, apparently from what we were told, her baby had dropped.  I did notice we did carry different, I was so round all the way around, where Rachel was all baby out front.  One person had told both of us, that I was having a girl and Rachel's was a boy.  We just laughed and said whichever it was we were just so damn happy.  After all the food and gifts were down, so were Rachel and I, we were exhausted.  Lee picked us up dropped me off at home, because Dad and Noah weren't home yet.  I can't believe that in 4 hours they haven't found anything.  I did get one text from Noah, he said he will bring dinner home, just go home and relax, they are almost done.

After being home for about an hour Noah arrived home, no dinner though, but told me I had to come with him.  He led me out front to see our new car or should I say SUV.  It wasn't anything flashy, just a simple soccer mom kind of vehicle, I really liked it, leather seat good for easy cleanup, lots of space in the back for a stroller, sunroof, heated seats, and steering wheel, pretty good, oh ya 4 wheel drive, why we need that In LA is beyond me.  "I guess I should go get the car seat and figure out how to get it into this thing,"  Noah says.  I just stood there and watched him struggle with it, it was quite entertaining, he'd look at the instructions, mutter things, then take it all out and start over again.  "Elle I think this is broken, I am following the instructions and it won't fit."  I just stood laughing, watching this big strong man trying to figure this out.  I finally walked over and gave him a hand and bing bang boom, it was in and we are now already.  Linda and June are going to drop the gifts off tomorrow, right now I just want to go the bed and rest.  As I waddled into the house, Noah followed behind, making wolf whistle sounds at me,  Lord I didn't feel that at all.  I was very far from feeling pretty, I just felt like a beach ball.

Noah helped me to bed, got me all comfy, kissed my head and said he was going to go get us dinner.  I must have dozed out cause the next thing I knew Noah was waking me up for dinner.  "How long was I asleep?"  "just about an hour, you looked so beautiful I didn't want to bother you."  He helped me out of the bed, we had dinner, sat on the couch and tried to watch a movie.  But for some reason my hormones were ragging, I kept, rubbing Noah's legs, moving my head around, for I was all snuggled in between his legs.  At one point I put my hand under my head, right there, and rub ever so softly, I heard him let a moan, which sent me into high gear for some reason.  Noah was running his hand up and down my arm very soft and sensual.  He slid out from under me, I slid my body as well as I could up the couch and stretched out.  Noah leaned down and kissed me, and holy my body just quivered so hard, I was getting aroused so fast, but I didn't want to stop.  He whispered in my ear, "are you sure you want to do this?" "Hell yes."  I slammed my lips into his taking his essence into me.  He eagerly reciprocated.  The next thing I know the coffee table was moved, Noah help me to the floor, but he seemed so afraid to go any further, "Noah, this is ok, please relax and let the pleasure take over." I felt him moving behind me, I can't control myself, I need him now, next thing I know we were making love right there on the couch.  It felt damn good, he knows how what I like and how far to go with me.  It was so pleasurable, every part of my body felt it.