Lee and Rachel's Big day

Elle's POV

"It is my big day! Let's get going, woohoo."  Lee is yelling down the hall.  He spent the night at our place.  I climb out of bed, Noah has managed to sleep through that noise I have no idea how he does that.  We have some wicked thunderstorms and he is not even affected by them.  I head to the bathroom, but first open my bedroom door and yell to him, I will be there in a minute.

The wedding starts at 5, followed by dinner at 7, and partying until dawn, as Lee puts it. But right at this moment, it is 11 am, I need coffee, get Noah up so that he can deal with Lee, I have to be at the Bridal Boutique to grab the dress and head to the Country Club to get ready with Rachel.  Lee is in the kitchen when I arrive, looking for food of course.  "Hey, dude, I realize you are excited, but shit you had us up pretty late last night so give a minute or two to get going."  Lee grabbed me and spun me around, "I am getting married today Elle, today is the day." "I know I am so over the moon happy for you, but please coffee, then I will be even more excited."  

Just then Noah walks down the hall, in just PJ pants and rubbing his eyes.  "Lord, what time is it?" I walk over to give him a hug, "it's 11 in the flipping morning, and Lee won't let me have a coffee so I can get going."  Noah stretches and as he does he punches Lee in the arm.  "Sorry man, I was just stretching." Noah laughs as Lee looks stunned.  I have my coffee while the guys talk, then I turn to them and say "Have fun today, I am going to take a shower, then I am off to be with the bride.  I will see you at the alter later."  I go over, kiss Noah, wink as I turn to leave the room.  Noah follows me to the room and then into the shower, "We mine as well kill two birds with one stone, plus we are conserving water."  I laugh at his logic to it.  But I don't mind,  it was a good way to get the day going.

I get dressed grab my dress and purse and I am gone.  I stop by the boutique on my way to get Rachel's dress, now off to the Country Club.  I arrive before Rachel and her Mom, but June is already there making sure everything is perfect, that all is decorated the way Rachel wants it.   The whole room was done in coral and seafoam, it looked beautiful.  The tables had little bouquets on them in the colours, it wasn't over-decorated, I was just simple and sweet.  I made sure the table for gifts was set up where Rachel wanted it, and the head table had their champagne glasses.  When you looked around at all the little splash of coral and seafoam, you feel like you are under the sea.  Then I head outside to make sure the arch and chairs are just the way they wanted it.  Everything was spot on, now to the dressing rooms and get our makeup and hair done.  As I entered there was Rachel, looking a little nervous but oh so happy.  "How was Lee this morning?"  "He was good, crazy but good."  "Good, I missed him so much last night, I hardly slept."  "I bet, sorry I didn't stay with you, but you know best friends and all." "It's ok, my mom and sister stayed with me and we had a wonderful time."

The afternoon went by well, we all got our hair done, and makeup as well.  I was the only one for Rachel standing with her.  Her sister didn't want to do it, probably because she is 7 months pregnant.  I am doing the same thing it is only Rachel standing with me, and Lee with Noah.  I shot Noah a text to remind him to grab the flowers and the rings.  "I actually didn't forget, I will bring the flowers to you in a minute we just got here."  As we waited for Noah to come I got into my dress, then it was time to help Rachel get ready.  I hear a soft knock at the door, I open it to see Noah standing there with the flowers, "don't forget your boutonnieres."  Noah tried to peak in and I am like nope you can't I gave him a quick kiss, then pushed him out the door. "See you soon."

Rachels dress was amazing, slightly off the should, sweetheart neckline, form-fitting almost to the ground then flares into mermaid style.  It has specks of sparkle all through it, did up in the back in a corset style.  This dress was Rachel through and through, she looked so elegant in it.  I gave her her flowers, then I looked at the time, turned to Rachel "it's time."  Rachel took a big breath, gave me a big hug, then said "Let's do this."

I followed the flower girl in, and when I was almost to the very front, I looked up and saw Lee all dressed so dapper in his tux's.  He looked so handsome I have never been so happy for him at the precise moment.  As I went to take my last few steps, I see Noah, oh what the man does to me.  He looked so fricking handsome, it took all I had not to go jump him.  He smiled and winked at me, I smiled back, then took my place.  As the music began, the doors open and there is Rachel, I look at Lee at that moment, he looked so in love with her, there were tears rolling down his cheeks, it filled my heart so much.  You know if we were still doing the "rules" the is definitely rule #18.

The wedding was beautiful, so heartwarming, they decide not to do their own vows, Rachel doesn't feel comfortable in front of the family doing that kind of mushy stuff.  All I was doing was thinking over what Noah and I are going to say to one another, we decided to write our own.  The only thing is they have to be short, sweet and to the point.  In about another 2 months this is going to be us.

After all the pictures, and Noah and Lee acting like goofballs in some, the photograph did manage to get good shots though. They even did one of just Noah and me, as the photographer was organizing us, Noah whispered in my ear "I loved you then, I love you now and will love you forever", I just melted back into him.  God, we are so sticky sweet, I am surprised people haven't sprayed us down or walked away.  We then headed into the dinner.  It was amazing, there was so much love in that room, it was magical.  After dinner and all the speeches, it was party time.

We all were up there dancing and having a blast, I was getting a little tipsy, (Noah started giving me snacks and coffee), but not some much that I got Noah to dance with me to a slow song, we were so lost in one another, it was perfect.  I looked at him and said, "I can't wait for our day, it is going to be perfect, I will be dancing with my husband."  Noah looked at me so shyly, took his hands to my face and kissed me so hard, then said "how much longer do we need to stay because you are driving me nuts in that dress, I need to take you home and get it off you before I ripped off you here and have my way with you."  "Noah, tisk tisk, you have to wait" I giggled.  Lee and I did some of our old school dances and even made Rachel join in, we tried to get Noah to but he will only slow dance with me.

It was finally time to go, I was still tipsy, not so much that I wasn't going to be able to enjoy the rest of my evening with Noah.  We said our goodbyes and congratulations then headed home.  We did have a bit of a busy day tomorrow, we have to come to clean up and then there is a lunch at the Flynn's and gift opening, then those two are off to Cuba for their honeymoon.  When we arrived home, I don't think our clothes even made it in the house let alone to our room.  We made love all night, well almost all night we did sleep a bit here and there, but you get the idea it was a magical night all around.