07| T H E R A P Y

- S N O W -

I sat in my car debating if I should listen to Arsens words and go stand with him and the rest of the idiots.

I rubbed my jean clad thighs and sucked it up, grabbing my backpack and stepping out of my car.

My body shook in a large shiver at the dropped weather. Winter was in full action and a light sprinkle tickled my face as the wind blew my hair all over the place.

I tucked my hair behind my ears being careful with the scabbing cut and pulled my hood over my head. I pulled the sleeves down my palms as I began waking to the glass door entrance of LakeView.

My outfit was more casual and cozy for the colder weather. A pair of black relaxed fit jeans with a black jumper on top. The black jumper had a pair of devil horns on the back matching my red converse. My hair is down in curls and light makeup.

My teeth clattered as I entered the large hallway of people who didn't dare do a double glance at me. I kept my hood up as I began walking down the hallway.

Getting to my locker was the same routine as the people beside me took a step away. I stuffed my textbooks into my backpack and zipped it up when I had both inside.

Closing the grey locked doors I spun around and my eyes connected with cerulean blue eyes. They seemed to hold a challenge, the dare to stand with him.

With reluctant steps, I slightly rocked on my feet before taking steps closer to the idiots. My hands stuffed in my jumper pockets as I stopped next to Arsen and the blonde dude.

All eyes diverted to me and silence enveloped the whole group as the blonde one stuck his hand out, palm up, into the center of the group with a smirk.

Groans sounded as the other two reached into their pockets and took out some dollars, slapping them into the blonde's hand.

"You really want to know dont you?" Arsen spoke lowly as I glared at him.

"Yes, I've made it explicitly clear idiot." I take my hands out from the pocket and cross my arms, leaning on the locker beside me.

Stifled laughs came from the rest of the idiots who cleared their throats as Arsen sent the three an icy glare.

"The three are Jake," Brunet with blue eyes, though a pale blue, "Lincoln," Another brunet with his two front strands bleached and brown eyes, "and Xander." The blonde with brown eyes as well.

"I'm Snow" I introduced myself and they nodded.

"We know." They said in unison with a knowing tone. I raised an eyebrow and they all shook their heads mumbling incoherent words.

"I've heard your name in these halls and classes." I scoffed with a small smile at Lincoln's response. My head raised as Arsen got in my personal bubble.

I watched with narrowed eyes his hand rose and slowly reached behind my ear. My heart seemed to beat like a drum in my chest and an almost nauseous feeling in my tummy as his finger grazed the cut.

It didn't hurt anymore unless I pushed on it with strength and his gentle touch didn't even make me wince. My body was stiff as he fixed my hair by covering it once more.