12| H A T R E D

- S N O W -

"No!" I crossed my arms in a sassy manner and Arsen groaned in frustration.

"Snow, you can't leave yet." He gritted out angrily pointing to the hospital doors. I had a blank look on my face as I made no attempt to move.

It's been 2 days since I woke up from the coma. They had me do a physical therapy session twice yesterday and I've been walking at a slow turtle pace, but I was moving.

The hospital always made a certain fear creep and crawl up my spine. Mom was always here and it scared me how now it was me in the bed. I just wanted out.

"I don't want to go back in there Arsen." I made it crystal clear with a calm tone. It held an edge to it that his eyes flare in anger.

His body stalked to my clothed body and I stood straighter but couldn't as my ribs ached. I let my arms drop to my sides and squared my shoulders as he towered over me with his chest an inch from touching mine.

"You have broken ribs healing along with your lung. You've been in a coma for 4 days on a ventilator. I don't give a shit what you want, right now you're going back inside whether you like it or not." His voice made it clear he wasn't arguing with me. He was demanding me.

My eyes flickered from his left to right blue eyes. The anger in his eyes simmered down as I dropped my shoulders and rolled my eyes titling my head.

"Fine" I spit out pettily with my chin jutted. I turned my body to the left and took one step with wobbly legs and took a second before moving again.

"For fuck sake..." I turned my head over my shoulder as he muttered out. My eyes were narrowed but quickly turned wide as arms picked me up from under my thighs and pulled me against his chest.

I gasped at the sudden movement, "Put me the fuck down Arsen Santos." I seethed out as my hands rested on his collarbones. I got the heebie-jeebies creeping up on me as we got blasted with air from entering the hospitals doors.

"You're as fast as a damn sloth, if carrying you means we get there tonight," He moved his face forward and mine hid in the crook of his neck as I heard the elevator doors chime open. His hot breath fanned my ear as he spoke, "Then so be it."

My legs hung on the side of his thighs and my toes curled as I tried not to giggle from the tickling sensation. I slouched in his hold and clenched my jaw as my torso ached.

"They better give me some drugs." I grumbled as I let my head loll onto his shoulder and my cheek smushed onto the hoodie clad shoulder.

"They will you demon." My mouth dropped open as he chuckled. My left hand slapped his chest and it just seemed to be humorous to him.

I relaxed in his hold as I exhaled a breath. It was comforting being in someone's arms, though I would never admit it to Mr.Cocky.

For a moment I let myself get lost in the warmth his body emitted and his thumbs rubbed my thighs. The nauseous feeling was overwhelming my tummy as his manly cent of a tinge of metallic, like gunpowder mixed with motor oil reached my nose. It was an uncommon scent that was new to my nose. It suited Arsen. I liked it.

"You doing okay?" The genuine concern in Arsens whisper made a foreign feeling to ignite in my body. I frowned as my eyes watch his jugular vein pump.

"Yeah, I'm peachy" I murmured out in a bit of a daze. I didn't what these feeling were. They were certainly not like I was taking a liking to Arsen, right?

No...No! Arsen Arrogant Santos is not a person I will ever like. Not even as a friend. I mean I never said I would like him more that that! I never said that! He is a vile and puke worthy looking male in this world that is just another person I won't care about.