33| C A R E B E A R

- S N O W -

"Were you dropped on your head as an infant, get your hands off me?!" I seethe as when feeling Arsen begin to wrap his arms around me from the back. I smack his hands away that immediately retract, my head turning over my shoulder to see his stunned expression.

"What...?" He sounded like an innocent child as he began to pout before I titled my head at him, in a 'really' fashion which he dropped, clearing his throat while crossing his arms over his chest, leaning on the locker beside me.

"We are nothing but enemies here, it's weird to show us while in school. Some bitch still has it out for me.." I make clear as I put my books in my locker.

"I don't give a shit." He so clearly states with a scoff, I look at him stupidly, letting out my own disbelieving scoff, "You're my girlfriend, my baby, I can limit the kisses, but if I wanna hug my babygirl," My face burns red as he turns me him, wrapping his arms around my waist, "No bitch is gonna stop me."

My mouth was gaped, much like half the people in the hallway. I dropped my head forward into his chest, groaning into his black t-shirt. I pulled back, glaring at him, my eyes dancing away to see the rest of the eyes on us, they seemed to accept without another thought, nodding as they talked to each other and simply turned back to their own conversations. Well, all except one person.

Green eyes belonging to Jiny were glaring. I stared at her blankly, a sweet satisfaction running through me and making my heart soar as she looked ready to throw a temper tantrum. I recalled my eavesdropping in the bathroom around a month and a half ago, finally knowing 'The Devil' she was talking about, if only she knew he's a fucking Care-Bear.

"I'm not your property, remember that idiot," I stare him dead in the eye, my tone deadly serious, "I don't stand behind you or kneel at your feet; I stand beside you." He didn't even question my reasoning behind my unexpected words, only looked at me, with pride swirling in his cerulean blue eyes.

"You are my queen baby, you can bring me to my fucking knees." He whispered gravelly, my nostrils flaring in a content huff, a grin playing on my lips.

"Don't forget that Mr.Devil" I throw him a wink, my body ducking down under his arm and walking away with a smirk, my head glancing back at his shocked face as his lips twitch up, his hand running down his face as his shoulder slightly shake.

x X x

"5 months. You all have 5 months until you graduate and move on to the next chapter of your lives." Mrs.Brown lectures as she walks in front of the class in a slow pace back and forth, "All of you have different paths you will take, and this college essay I'm having you all write will either help you in the long run or you'll trash it and do whatever you want. I can't decide that for you. I can give you the advice to make one, just for the hell of it you guys, humor me, and who knows, you might just need it in the end." She clasps her hands, looking over each off us, her gaze faltering as she got to me, doing a double take, my hand raising in a small wave that she smiled at.

Soon, I had my laptop out on my desk, it was the latest model in a dark silver color. It was one of my Christmas gifts. A small part of me was sad from having my other one taken, but it was in the past.

"Welcome back Snow," I smile timidly as Mrs.Brown leans her bum on the desk next to me on my left, "It's been a while. It was abrupt when they informed me you went on vacation, how was that?" She seemed genuinely curious, my 'vacation' was more of a horrific nightmare.