15| J E L L O

- S N O W -

I shut the fuck up.

My body was stiff as I had a hard expression on my face, glaring a hole in the duffle bag at my feet. I didn't look up as the car began to come to a stop.

The doors around me began to open and slam close as the boys got out, well except one. As I go to open mine, it locked closed as my hand gripped the handle.

I sighed as I dropped my hand and gazed out the window at the trees swaying from afar. A field, the grass dry from the dropping temperatures. It was silent as not one of us made an attempt to break the loud silence.

The deafening silence somehow made me feel pressured. My eyes glossed over in unshed tears. An ache in my chest where my heart beat painfully.

"I don't want you to feel obligated to say anything," Arsen breaks the silence with a quiet yet firm and clear voice, "I'm just telling you Snow, as much as you'll hate it, I do care about you. You just have to just be willing to see that."

The doors unlocked as he stepped out. When the door slammed close, the vulnerability of one lone tear leaked from my eye.

I wiped it softly before sniffling and opening the door. I did a quick glance up at Arsen who waited for me. I hopped down and breathed out deeply.

Slinging the duffle over my shoulder didn't last long as he took it from my grasp and hoisted it up on his shoulder as he closed my door. I didn't say anything as he began walking with me beside him.

If my lungs weren't already damaged and breathing wasn't difficult, this house would have took my breath away.

It looked like a castle, yet modern and lavish. Uncommon black bricked home with a dark grey lining. Windows that opened outward and balconies surrounding what I could see as I stepped up the front porch.

Doing a glance around, the house was on a large property it seemed. Grass stretched on for miles and trees blocking it all in. It was beautiful to say the least.

"Go.." Arsen softly murmured and I shuffled my feet inside the now open door. As I passed by him his hand pulled a curl on my head and I glared at him causing a lazy smirk to curve at his lips, "Curly" I rolled my eyes as I shook my head and looked back forward.

The inside was everything you would expect. Black, velvet looking floors, dim ceiling lights, black farm style sliding doors and a staircase right smack in the middle going up and out.

"Holy shit.." I muttered in disbelief seeing this luxuries house that could not be compared to mine in any way, shape or form.

"Mio figlio! (My son)" A feminine voice squealed in delight and my head whipped to the left as a woman came running to Arsen with a wide smile and arms open.

This particular woman looked 30 with dark brown hair, identical to Arsens, with lighter brown eyes that resembled honey. A banging body if you tell me. Woman Empowerment y'all.

After giving him a life ending hug, she stepped back and then she noticed me. Would it be weird if I said her smiling got even brighter?

"Ma, this is Snow, she's going to be staying here." I choked on my saliva at his words. I blinked at Arsen who gave me a blank look, "Don't argue." I scowled at him in return.

"Snow!" I inhaled surprisingly as the woman exclaimed, "I'm Bella, Arsens mother." Instead of giving me a bone shattering hug, she stuck her manicured hand out and I slid my hand into hers, shaking it softly before letting go.

"Nice to meet you Bella." I greet her with a small smile. A beaming smile blinded me as she stood quiet but looked like she was bouncing in excitement.

"La farò sistemare nella stanza mamma. (Im going to get her situated in the room mom.)" Arsen spoke in Italian to his mother who nodded at him and spun to leave, sashaying away. Before she left the room she turned to me and gave me such a soft and motherly smile I could hear my heart beat slow before she left.

Without saying a word, Arsen put his hand on the small of my back and began guiding me up the stairs slowly. Once we got to the top, I was a bit breathless and legs burning.

The top floor was what you would expect. Dark colors with splashed of a wine color along the now carpeted floors. It felt like a vampires lair or something, it was nice though.

We made it to a dark charcoal grey door that Arsen opened, "It's the spare room that's closest to mine." He shrugged ever so casually as I took in the picture perfect room.

Walls were a sheer grey that contrasted against the black farm style doors on both sides of the room. One pair of glass doors to the left that were on top of a large space that was 2 steps off the floor, a grand piano sitting beautifully on the floor.

A cal-king bed right in the middle with a black comforter and grey pillows. The only think that stood out in the room was the left side of the front wall with bright colored guitars hung in a row.

"No" I state as I take a step back awaiting from the open door. Arsen gives me a confused look resembling a lost puppy that was just kicked, "There's no fucking way that's a spare room. I'll take the goddam couch until I can go back home."

It may sound stupid to not sleep there, but everything was so beautifully set up it looked staged and I felt uncomfortable messing it up. The piano and guitars would tempt me to play them and most likely annoy the people living in the household.

"Don't give me bullshit Snow, it's a spare room. There is no way in hell," His voice came out raspy enough to be a growl as he leaned his down a few inches to somewhat be level with me, "You're going to sleep on a couch or I will drag your ass into the room and cuff you to the bed."

Was it wrong that his threat gave me an exciting feeling in my stomach? I wasn't a dumb bitch and knew it turned me on, but this was Arsen, I wasn't going to do shit with him.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes as I shook off my previous feeling and walking into the room. The floor a white, snow white, carpet. Wouldn't want to drop anything on that.

"You need to rest, school can wait until you're recovered. They won't call your father." I nodded not turning to face him as my arms crossed in front of my body.

"I won't be here long, just till I can go to the bathroom by myself without collapsing." I state matter of factly. I cringed at the memory of falling this morning on my ass trying to go to the bathroom without waking Arsen who was cramped in the small bed with me. It woke him and he scolded me and carried me to the bathroom as I sulked.

"Yeah, well you stay here and don't get up. I'll have food sent up to you." I spun around to deny the offer but he sends me a wink before shutting the door closed. My raised pointed finger drops as I groan.

Turning back around, I sigh heavily looking at the picture perfect room and said fuck it. I took the 10 steps to the edge of the bed and collapsed, purposely, face first into the heavily soft bed.

I groaned in happiness and bliss as my jello muscles sunk into the cloud. A delirious smile on my face as my eyes began to droop with exhaustion.

Hospital beds are uncomfortable as shit let me tell you. My muscles shook with each moment and I felt as though I was somewhat floating, it was strange and odd.

On the bed, I felt grounded, so for the first night in the last week, I let myself slip into a deep slumber. The last things that fell on my soon to be deaf ears was the sound of glass shattering and Jake screaming.

"Hole in one!"