42| O V E R W H E L M I N G

- S N O W -

Gaining weight in a household where food is always being made, well you gain it back easily, especially when a greek god looking man makes your food every 2 and a half hours.

"I'm getting fat.." I gasp out quietly as I look in the mirror, my face looking more fuller than before, my arms sort of jiggling, my thighs touching again and my breasts about to spill out from my bra.

"No," Arsen firmly states as he comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "You are getting better. And honestly baby, this little weight gain is so fucking hot." His lips attach to my neck, my eyes crossing as I let my head fall to the side, letting him kiss me over my excitedly jumping pulse.

"Ehhhh no," I giggle out as I tuck my chin into my shoulder to stop his kisses, my body stepping out of his hold and walk to the bathroom, "I need to shower." I state as I set the towels on the hanger, kicking my slippers off. I glance behind me before doing a double-take, Arsen sulking with a pout, "Quit being a baby, besides you've been touching on me a lot today." I exaggerate my words, his hands been all over me today, kissing me every time we were face to face.

He sighs as he leans on the counter, watching as I took off my clothes with a look of desperation as I turned on the water, almost immediately heating to a warm temperature. I step in as he groans, a sexy groan I know he does when he's turned on.

"How can I not when you look like that?" His head pops inside the shower from opening the door a few inches, biting his bottom lip as I cross my arms, hip jutted out as I shake my head, the water keeping me warm, "Do you know what day it is?" I froze under the water, thinking about the date, making sure it's not his birthday.

"Happy birth-" I slowly stretch out and he looks at me with a deadpanned expression, immediately knowing that it's not. I flush under the water, massaging shampoo into my scalp.

"March 3rd." My face shows exactly confused I was because this day had no significance. His birthday wasn't until August, Jakes was in February, Xander in October, Bella September and Alessandro in July. Yes, he has now allowed me to call me by his first name, I did indeed cry that day.

"I don't know?" I really had no clue what he was talking about. I looked over at him as I began to lather in soap, his darkened eyes trailing up my body to my breasts before my eyes, mischief clear in his eyes.

"6 weeks after you woke up." I was about to ask why he was so hung up on 6 weeks after, but it hit me like a freight train. My hands pausing as he saw the realization flash across my face, my face burning as I looked in his eyes with wide ones.

One moment he was staring at me and the next he was removing his clothes. I didn't want to stop him as I held onto my shoulders, staying under the warm water as my eyes snapped to his, quite afraid to look at his... man part.

I could see the amusement clear on his face as he saw my slightly horrified expression, his body stepping in front of me, holding my waist in his large hands as he moved me back, letting water splash across him, the droplets falling down him in an erotic way.

"Why are you scared?" He questioned, hands skimming behind my body, cupping my globes in his hands and kneading the flesh as he bites his lip with a boyish grin.

"I've never actually... seen.. not just yours, but like any. Glimpses from like that one video!" My voice rising octaves as I looked away and up at the ceiling, embarrassment flooding me in large waves. I could feel the chuckle he let out.

"Do you want me to close my eyes so you don't have to be embarrassed?" I looked at him with a sheepish smile and burning bright face, his eyes closing with a grin. I brought my hands up, covering them just in case, his laugh against my palm as I worked up the courage to look down.