39| L I F E L I N E

- S N O W -

Strike 1

A note I found on my pillow this morning. I figured it was because I didn't sleep in the bed with Ronan, instead locking myself in the other one. I tried to not fall asleep, but eventually I was too exhausted, surprisingly at my kidnappers house my insomnia decided to go away.

It was a frustrating day in a pair of booty shorts and a top more categorized as a skimpy bra. To top that off he had me in heels. Being at a taller height in such revealing clothes for him to stare at made me feel as exposed as I would be naked.

Ronan had me do the same chores, sweeping the already clean floors, doing his one dirty outfit laundry, and make dinner. I had to eat some of the food from the fridge that was camouflaged to look like a regular wall, it freaked me out yesterday when he had to show me.

I've been extremely antsy and depressed in this house. I'm alone all day, my mind sometimes wondering if that woman I saw the first day I was here, was real or just a figment of my imagination. She seemed so robotic.

Ronan hasn't tried anything, luckily. He's brought my attention to the fact that he wants me to call him 'Master.' I don't think I've laughed harder than when he told me. He obviously wasn't as amused as I was, but I didn't give a shit. He is at fault if he does go through with his plan, but I'm clueless at the flaw that I don't know if he's ready planted a body with my blood.

The day had been long, my body tired and feet sore from the heels, a raging headache from the constant tears I've had to keep from rolling down my cheeks.

Dinner was uncomfortable with Ronans silence as he ate the chicken Alfredo Pasta I had cooked, sadness lingering at the front of my head, the simple dish reminding me of Arsens and I's "first date." It was even more uncomfortable that I just stood there with a jug of unsweetened tea, having to refill it before he finished each glass, sometimes making him look at me warningly when I clearly had fun in only refilling it when it only had about one millimeter of drink in it.

Once that entire ordeal was over, I was back in my designated room, discarding the heels and heading to shower. I had inspected that stupid shower from top to bottom, just in case he had any cameras. I hadn't found anything and I was avoiding the inevitable shower, but I couldn't anymore, I felt too gross.

I was as quick as I possibly could to shampoo, condition, shave, and brush me teeth all in about 8 minutes if my mental clock didn't deceive me.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, an outfit lay on the bed, my chest heaving out a large sigh as I picked up the lingerie sleep gown. It was a baby blue lace dress, a deep v-neck, plunging to push up my cleavage, a small bow between my breasts. It flowed out, but not much with a more form fitting look. It also had a more appropriate piece of underwear, they were low rise on my hips, but at least it was more of shorts than a thong.

I was moisturized and dressed in the fabric, my hair being scrunched by the towel as it began to dry in a sort of frizzy state. I braided it down my right shoulder, hoping it won't end up looking like a rats nest once it dries.

Since I had gone back to the bathroom for my hair, by the time I came out, Ronan had taken a laid state in the bed, my feet slowing down before halting at his comfortable lounging.

"Since you seem to have forgotten last night about sleeping arrangements, I'm gonna make sure you're in the right bed tonight." He sighed, obviously amused at my tense body. I was hoping to avoid ever sleeping in the same bed as him, but he knew the resent I held for him, he was forcing me now, tired of my fighting back.