BONUS CHAPTER| H O M E

- S N O W -

I collapsed on top of the bed, exhausted, but excited that I had finally put everything in it's respected place, now our house was a home.

Arsen thought it would be best to get our own place and I didn't quite mind it. We were both hormonal people with high sex drives that went at it like bunnies, I was thoroughly embarrassed every night for dinner with Bella and Alessandro, always wondering if they heard us.

Not only was it because of our sex standpoint, but we just wanted our own place. He's rich, although I'm not a gold digger, he bought the house like it was nothing, but a dollar spent from his wallet.

We were still young, we had our whole future ahead us, but it was also recommended to move because of Arsens mob leader status. He's spent the last 4 years of his life in the mansion, a move was necessary if someone had tracked his movements from a while ago.

So here we are, in a one story house with windows in every direction, overlooking the town, on a mountain. He was hesitant when I told him I liked it because of my kidnapping situation with Ronan and how every window I could see trees. I'll admit, it gave me a nightmare the first night we slept here, but I can't be scared of trees outside a window, I'd go nowhere my whole life, so I got over it, well as best I could.

Some nights I'd still dream about it, not only the times I was held captive, but when the bullet went through Ronans head. I was in shock for a long while, not wanting to think about, it was until I woke up screaming that Arsen made me talk about it and I began to tackle it head on. Though, the dreams sometimes changed, sometimes it wasn't Ronan with a bullet going through his skull, but I'd see Arsen in the position. I couldn't let go of him when he woke me up from it, too scared from the vivid nightmare. It changed some nights, I'd never know what I would see.

I've been recommended to start light medication, to help with my sleep, I didn't think it was a bad thing, it's to help. I do have to be careful for not overdoing it or getting addicted, but I really only take them about 3 times a week, better than the first few months of taking them every night.

I sighed as I rolled over onto my side, using my elbow to make a groove my head, getting comfortable as I observed the outside trees swaying and the long driveway. Arsen was gone for the morning, having to do mob boss things, I don't pry to know much about it, he tells me a lot about it, but he also has to be careful, to not put me in danger as he puts it. I don't mind it, as long as I know he's being careful, but who was I kidding, he's a Mafia leader.

Closing my eyes, the AC was the only noise running through the house and vents, a vivid picture coming automatically from behind my eyes, one that made my face burn bright because it had only happened yesterday.

I couldn't help it. The need was too high to not press play. I thought I would be beyond embarrassed to see myself in the phone, doing pornstar things, but my eyes were focusing on Arsens and my ears on his sounds.

I pushed my legs up from under me, putting me in a sort of arching positing with my chest smushed down onto the bed cover. The phone held up on the headboard as I pulled my underwear off, my knees spreading enough for my hand to fit between the apex of my thighs.

My eyes were glued to the way his face looked with his glasses, that made me hot, the way he bit his lip and spoke so goddamn dirty. Each whimper he made when he fingered me to pieces. His chiseled jaw was clenched tightly, jaw ticking as he pleasured me in the video.