Sneak-Peak of a One-Shot

A/N: yeah I didnt wait for anyone to answer OkAY-

Also Petey made Dog Man a talking collar so yeah thats a thing-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Its was late in the afternoon. The gang (minus Chief and Sarah) had gone to a fair/amusement park.

Petey was gonna take only Lil Petey, but he begged to bring Dog Man and 80-HD along, and after lots of begging, Petey finally agreed.

Dog Man had just finished winning a giant teddy bear for Lil Petey, and it was so big 80-HD could hardly hold it.

"So, does anyone wanna go on the Feris Wheel?" Petey asked, and only Dog Man answerd.

"Sure!" He said realizing nobody else answered. Lil Petey perked up a bit to this.

Lil Petey never really wanted Petey and Dog Man to be enemies, if anything, he would like to just be a big happy family, but he knew his papa wouldn't like that. So he always tried to get them to be friends. Petey STILL wouldn't like that, but Lil Petey's plan was slowly but surely working.

"Well if it's just YOU, then I guess I won't go." Petey said.

"Aw, why not?" Lil Petey asked his papa. "Well, because it would be pointless for just two people to go on." Petey lied. Lil Petey obviously knew he was lying, so he put his plan into action.

"Pwease?" Lil Petey asked, with the cutest face you can imagine. This was one of the many weakness Petey had, so he finally agreed to his son.

"Fine." He said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WOooW sneak peak am i right? Idk please tell me if you like it so far-